Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12111 12112 [12113] 12114 12115 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845924 times)

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

Just had Taco Bell for the first time in a while, with an energy drink to boot. Holy shit that was disgusting but it was so gooood. I unabashedly love Taco Bell, so sue me.
Fuck yeah taco bell
And baja blast too
The local taco bell here has mtn dew spike lemonade, i don't recommend, baja is best.
Yeah they got rid of the sangria blast to make room for it
Ymmv on whether it was worth it or not
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

ba.....ja?

Like some weird accented badger?  ;D
no it means feet
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Learning to play Pavlov (VR FPS) is hilarious.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

gogs2

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Thai food is a lot better than chinese, at least I like it more

I should visit the nearby Thai place again, it's been a while.  It's nice.  I'm a bit anxious too, but the food's good and it's well decorated.
Sit down meals are so expensive, and it's always a bit awkward going alone, but I tend to remember them for a long time.  That's worth something.
I don't really have much knowledge of Thai food, I should really try it properly sometime.
Do it, enjoy!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New work prospects at a new company, new good friends I'm glad to have met, and new endeavors to work toward. Climbing (albeit slowly) out of this little pit I've dug for myself, and feeling pretty good about it. Think my baseline level of happiness is bumping it's way back up to where it was some time ago, which is a very good thing.

In other news, managed to revive almost all of last year's chili seeds, plus these 5-year-dormant Italian tomato seeds that came from a friend of the family. It's looking like I'mma have tons more seedlings than I can reasonably plant here. Planning to give a bunch away to my friends and family, and plant all the rest that I can so I can get into making salsa and sauces and such. Also got permission to clear out the old rock-bed on the property to make a little garden, which will be a bit of a project, but means I could plant more than I've got pots for. I've wanted a little plot of land to grow things on for a very long time, so I'm really looking forward to it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Oh, very nice. One day I hope to get a nice garden space of my own. Grow fruits and herbs. Make a nice homemade jam. Mm.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Yay Solifuge!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

DeviantArt actually makes it really easy to set up comissions, huh. Guess it's in their interests, with the mildly extortionate 20% cut they take, but still. Convenient.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Mildly extortionate? Just be thankful you're not a medieval artisan.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

It's well known DeviantArt's rates for medieval artisans were truly excessive.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Yeah fuck AberrantArtisanry

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Don't exactly know why, but for the past couple of weeks I've been feeling surprisingly...happy. I've been sleeping better, too.

I mean, work still sucks sometimes, and I do have my down moments, but I'm no longer stricken by an intermittent desire to just curl up and die.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, I have some DogeCoin that I mined for a month when it was fairly new. It was $10 worth a while ago. I just checked and now it's close to $300 worth.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

That is fucking amazing
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

A little while ago I saw this funny thread on reddit about millennials wasting their money on avocodo toast.  It was the first I had heard of it, so yesterday I tried to make some, and it was pretty delicious.

Them millennials know their shit.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: 1 ... 12111 12112 [12113] 12114 12115 ... 13326