Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12104 12105 [12106] 12107 12108 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15844794 times)

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was planning on lending one of my friends my copy of Ender's Game this morning because she wanted to read something sci-fi, but she was late so I decided to skim through the first chapter. I hadn't read it in a while and it's a good book, so why not?

Twelve hours later, she does not have the book and I'm a fifth through the sequel.

Whoops. This is why not. Fantastic book though :P
It gets real weird later.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

I only have Ender's Game and Speaker For The Dead, though I intend on getting the others now, if only to see where it all goes. Hopefully over the weekend I'll stop by a bookstore or something, so yeah

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

I was planning on lending one of my friends my copy of Ender's Game this morning because she wanted to read something sci-fi, but she was late so I decided to skim through the first chapter. I hadn't read it in a while and it's a good book, so why not?

Twelve hours later, she does not have the book and I'm a fifth through the sequel.

Whoops. This is why not. Fantastic book though :P
I enjoyed Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow, but the sequels bored me. If you love Ender's Game you simply must listen to this podcast: http://www.idontevenownatelevision.com/2016/12/26/071-enders-game-w-casey-occhialini/ They criticize the heck out of it in ways I did not anticipate.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

AW YISS WEAPON TRAINING TIEM
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

A new bayonet, this one for an AK and also very dirty.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile

I enjoyed Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow, but the sequels bored me. If you love Ender's Game you simply must listen to this podcast: http://www.idontevenownatelevision.com/2016/12/26/071-enders-game-w-casey-occhialini/ They criticize the heck out of it in ways I did not anticipate.

Speaker for the Dead is fucking weird
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Happy thread has fallen to the 2nd page?  This is blasphemy!

Well, I've come to report that Audioshield with wrist weights is a fun and decent workout.  That is all.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Had fun playing starmade with a new guy today, just started playing. Built a little fighter and mined some shit.

I have a job interview tomorrow

And we got power again. Had to buy a new generator
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

Got a free copy of Ring Runner from a giveaway on these very forums.
It's a good game so far I recommend it 8/10.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Ring Runner. Do you mean Sonic?
Love, scriver~

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Birthday for Birb. Still have to work though. Will likely celebrate it some time tomorrow.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Order of 1 (One) Image confirmed! Image being delivered!

Happy Birthday!
Love, scriver~

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

Speaker for the Dead is fucking weird

The whole Ender series does have a lot of Author Tract in it.  Not quite Atlas Shrugged level but it still gets rather preachy.  I happen to agree with many of the author's ideas but I could see how it would be annoying to someone who doesn't.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aloo tikki chaat has made me rather happy just now. Let us hope it doesn't make my bowels mad later! ^-^   

Oh, and an attractive stranger complimented me on the internet earlier. That was scary and confusing, but also nice.   
Life is pretty weird these days.   

Happy thread has fallen to the 2nd page?  This is blasphemy!
Yeah, what the heck is going on lately? Y'all need to cheer up.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 12104 12105 [12106] 12107 12108 ... 13326