Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12102 12103 [12104] 12105 12106 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15844144 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Sometimes I dream about winning the lottery so that I can invest it all, live comfortably off the 60-90k annual I'd actually need, and take the rest of the dividend out every day and change someones life. A life a day.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I honestly feel like general donation like Bill Gates' charity just isn't effective. That's just pouring money down the drain and creating unnecessary hardship for people who have to manage them. If I was as rich as him I'd just pick random students and pay their tuition fees, or find a homeless person and buy them a house and get them a job, or I don't know, arrange for children to be adopted. I just really don't trust charity that just "help people", they need to offer me something concrete that my money's going towards.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Donate to the Yoink Sanity Preservation Fund today, all donations go towards noise-cancelling headphones for Yoink! :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

I honestly feel like general donation like Bill Gates' charity just isn't effective. That's just pouring money down the drain and creating unnecessary hardship for people who have to manage them. If I was as rich as him I'd just pick random students and pay their tuition fees, or find a homeless person and buy them a house and get them a job, or I don't know, arrange for children to be adopted. I just really don't trust charity that just "help people", they need to offer me something concrete that my money's going towards.
I'm a believer in local charity.  If you're not rich give to a local food bank or such.

If you are rich, don't get rich in the first place.  Pay your employees more or whatever.  If you need to give back you took too much.  Note: I might be a hypocrite on this, I'll get back to you the next time I'm in a position to make millions.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

And when your business is doing so well all your employees are rich...?

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Delicious pie in my belly, beautiful music in my ears.
Only problem is I burnt my mouth a little with the pie (I was eating and walking), but it doesn't hurt anymore and all that's left is a small, odd-feeling blister on the roof of my mouth. Didn't really impact my enjoyment of the pie. Damn that was tasty. I think I might like that bakery's mushroom pie even more than their curry pie, despite everyone else disagreeing.   
And it's just a short walk from my house! Woo!   
Booze is Life for Yoink

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Sometimes I dream about winning the lottery so that I can invest it all, live comfortably off the 60-90k annual I'd actually need, and take the rest of the dividend out every day and change someones life. A life a day.

But our luv yacht plans..?
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When he said "invest it all" he meant invest it all in luv yachts, obviously.

A whole armada of them. Dear gods.
Booze is Life for Yoink

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I'm a believer in local charity.  If you're not rich give to a local food bank or such.

If you are rich, don't get rich in the first place.  Pay your employees more or whatever.  If you need to give back you took too much.  Note: I might be a hypocrite on this, I'll get back to you the next time I'm in a position to make millions.
Eh, don't hate the player, hate the game. The issue is that too many people are poor due to us not producing and consuming efficiently enough, not because too many people are rich. Unless you're like, so hilariously rich that you can live comfortably with most of your fortune gone, you shouldn't worry about "taking too much" when the issue is more like society "giving too little".
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page

Oh man, there is just the most wonderful sound of soft rain outside, it is SOOTHING LIKE GENTLE CARESS ON SOUL. And then, pairing that sound with this music, and my relaxation gets so powerful that i think i might be liquefying slowly. If there ever was a nice way to turn into an amorphous blob of goo, this would be it. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile

And then this happens.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I'm 1 day away from the end of my last exam, and tomorrow is math and CS, which I basically couldn't possibly fail.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 02:04:46 pm by Felissan »
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Just got my scores back for the April SAT
1420 out of 1600
And I didn't finish the math sections on it
I am of course very happy about this outcome
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Went to dentist, was happy when they gave me floss and a replacement toothbrush because I needed both of those things and now I don't have to go buy them.  This made me genuinely, emotionally  happy.

I really am an adult now.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

were not SATs changed to a 2400 system?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

were not SATs changed to a 2400 system?
They were changed from a 2400 system, as far as I'm aware.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 12102 12103 [12104] 12105 12106 ... 13326