Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12087 12088 [12089] 12090 12091 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15150969 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Clearly Link has discovered the power of the chainmail bikini and is taking it to the next level.
Love, scriver~

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Clearly Link has discovered the power of the chainmail bikini and is taking it to the next level.
Actually, the armor on that set is terrible.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attempts at Chainmail Bikinology replication may vary.
Love, scriver~

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Also, I just realized one advantage of playing on an emulator.

I mean, sure, I only get about 20FPS, and it's buggy and glitchy and crashes all the time,

But I can take screenshots.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile

Stupid sexy link and his stupid sexy... hmph.

Reminds me of a game I was playing on my own emulator a few days ago. "Rune factory three". Terrible game, but the PC was also stupidly ambiguously sexy and it was great. Kept me playing it for about three times longer than I wood have otherwise. (So... Like... An hour).

Edit: it occurs to me that I have never actually told anyone I was bi before, but I may as well have with that post up there.. So... HEY BAY 12, I'M BI!! CONGRATS! YOU'RE THE FIRST ONES TO EVER KNOW!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:10:05 am by helmacon »
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Stupid sexy link and his stupid sexy... hmph.

Reminds me of a game I was playing on my own emulator a few days ago. "Rune factory three". Terrible game, but the PC was also stupidly ambiguously sexy and it was great. Kept me playing it for about three times longer than I wood have otherwise. (So... Like... An hour).

Edit: it occurs to me that I have never actually told anyone I was bi before, but I may as well have with that post up there.. So... HEY BAY 12, I'M BI!! CONGRATS! YOU'RE THE FIRST ONES TO EVER KNOW!

every time i have come out to people i had honestly thought they had known before, fun fact

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I lost track of time while writing a thing.  I'm not plugging it- actually, for once, I don't really feel that bizarre need for people to see it.  I was just out of practice.  And even though it's probably a sloppy, sleep-deprived mess that rambles too much...  It feels really good to have done it.  I know the next one will be better.

I've overcome the "staring at a blank page" miniboss, once again.  That heralds a period of easier creativity, which always feel very good.

That said, there's something else very important I still need to write.  I'm not going to hurry it, though...  I should sleep.

Gerudo Link is really great
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Housemate just gave me some freshly-cooked popcorn. Time to watch a Troma film or two! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page

o man

So i drew this spoopy thing yesterday, right? I'm pretty happy with that. Today, i wake up to find that a guy in my first Shadowrun group, who's like head and shoulders above me in fart power, decided to, as he put it, mess with it.

Spoiler: <dark souls noises> (click to show/hide)

TO SAY THAT I AM HYPED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is spoopy farts!
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

tbh ban this sick filth, it was 2 spooky 4 me and now i am crying

Looks like a pretty dank Kobold bones

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After four months of going to gym, I can do my first pull up, and two more pull ups !  :)

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile

I almost exploded a tiny lightbulb in physics class. I connected it to three batteries and it got SUPER bright.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Please dont asplode glass in the lab - every instructor ever.

Except my middle school science teather. She set the ceiling of the lab on fire with a sodium/potassium-water reaction. It was a wonderful waste of time, standing outside in the cold.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 12087 12088 [12089] 12090 12091 ... 13319