Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12079 12080 [12081] 12082 12083 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15913404 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Honestly though the 8 player coop looks like a clusterfuck. There was already enough friendly fire with 4, and the levels aren't any larger.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At least with 8, people are more disposable? If you all take a cardinal or diagonal direction, too, you might be able to avoid the worst of the friendly fire.

I remember playing Alien Swarm back in the day. It's a pretty good time! Never did manage to complete a run from start to finish; when one person died, everything tended to go to heck in short order.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Went to a theatre on the Broadway Avenue and watched Phantom of the Opera.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Just had a fun time humiliating some of my friends in an online game. I lost, but I scored some pretty big gut punches because I'm a horrible person.

We were playing Pretend You're Xyzzy, which is the low-rent version of Cards Against Humanity.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Now, for the average person this means roughly fuck all, I suspect, but as someone that's done something approaching no handyman sort of work, it's nice to actually learn something that will likely help in the future.

Unless you have already driven your car after changing, in which case - good job, be extra careful on your next ride.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Completed some important paperwork after procrastinating on it far too long, and used the resulting burst of success energy to tidy my desk. Threw out all the rubbish that was beginning to accumulate and sorted my music collection into one of the drawers... it actually works pretty well, at least until I get some item of furniture to display my tapes on properly! :)

And, well, more furniture in general. Yeah. I need to get on that.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Put baits on my desk and have found two trails of droppings two days in a row, so either my rat problem is going away soon or we've created a drug-resistant super-rat
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile

Reminds me of a question I was asked the other day that I can't think of a good answer to.

If you get bit by a radioactive rat, what superpowers do you develop?

The best I can think of is like, chewing through metal and stuff, or being able to ingest poison or explosives with no ill effects.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Put baits on my desk and have found two trails of droppings two days in a row, so either my rat problem is going away soon or we've created a drug-resistant super-rat

Fun fact: rats *are* becoming drug-resistant
Sleep well!
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Replaced a tyre on my car.

Now, for the average person this means roughly fuck all, I suspect, but as someone that's done something approaching no handyman sort of work, it's nice to actually learn something that will likely help in the future.

You have reached Handyman Level One.

Now start on the next tier.
Love, scriver~

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fun fact: rats *are* becoming drug-resistant
Sleep well!

Like a baby. If the poison isn't killing it, I'm basically just taming it.
So y'know, if you can't beat 'em... train an attack rat.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Replaced a tyre on my car.

You have reached Handyman Level One.

Now start on the next tier.

Change the fluids.

Level three is change the battery

And four is replace the break pads.

And then theres give up and take it to a mechanic because you cant figure out whats wrong with the temperature gauge.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

So... 
It's actually going kinda well.  I was going to go for a long hike today, but it's been raining all day, and yesterday and the day before too.  With some *impressive* winds!  I am rather obsessed with rain (and waves/nostalgia, sorry 'bout that...  haven't felt like sleeping recently...)

Just been listening to the storm rise and fall, napping, playing some rad indie platformers I got like Environmental Station Alpha and N, and having some surprisingly nice talks with family members.  I wasn't looking forward to this date, but it's actually been nice.  (I'm in the top 100 on a couple of N challenges, too!  My arrowkey fingers are glitching up, haha...)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile

So, it turns out the French presidentials didn't end up with the Le Pen/Mélenchon worst-case scenario! :D
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oblig negacake but I'm on my phone.
So I guess placeholder for you Rolan.
Pages: 1 ... 12079 12080 [12081] 12082 12083 ... 13327