Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11985 11986 [11987] 11988 11989 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831067 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [Sasaug] Orin and okuus confusing sausage factory. (Happy thread)
« Reply #179790 on: February 07, 2017, 09:43:08 am »

They're streaming it marathon-style on Adult Swim's website but they already seem to be quite a way through the series. Because fuck people that have real lives and have to set time aside to watch things, am I right? According to chat they've already repeated the series though so there's a slim chance you could catch the entire series, out of order, in bits and pieces.

Apparently the only legal option is either Hulu or buying the full series DVD box set. It's not even on Bluray.

You can also get individual episodes on Google Play, iTunes, etc. for 2bux each.
Oomph, as of this time of posting, it's episode 9 of season 2: Jack and the Hunters

I'm happy it was familiar when it started streaming :P Four silhouettes before even the characters appeared, it hit my familiarity bone.

But I can't even stream it (it's incredibly laggy) because of how slow the connection is here!! :'(
Le *sigh* :-\
I'm sure the Scotsman is around somewhere, he's too loud to have vanished.

They've got a marathon if them here, but it seems to just be a literal stream of all the episodes, not one where you can start from the beginning and stop as you need to. Someone has likely made a playlist of all the jack episodes on youtube or elsewhere not to be linked, though. ;)
THanks so much c:
But gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WHY. Streaming! >_>

Still, pretty happy for that note ^ ^

Edit:
Well it seems that if you play it uninterrupted, it lags and loads at your speed--so it's not really disconnected, but the chat was my only indicator that I'm lagging behind given several comments. Once I quickly pressed pause and play, it skipped to the 'latest point of streaming', meaning I just missed episodes! :P

* Tiruin flops.
Happy for the rest of you able to see this though!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:53:21 am by Tiruin »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #179791 on: February 07, 2017, 10:47:16 am »

Agh. So many series premiere their new seasons in March. BoJack Horseman, Rick and Morty, Samurai Jack. What's the deal with march?

Well at least Samurai Jack looks promising in that trailer.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 12:01:52 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179792 on: February 07, 2017, 03:10:42 pm »

There's always websites like [redacted]*, though the legality of that is questionable. Especially since you're in the Philippines!

*is mentioning a website like that against the rules? I dunno. I could be seen as advocating for it :Y Hm.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #179793 on: February 07, 2017, 04:59:48 pm »

It's a little bit annoying to find all the mods that I want, but hopefully soon enough I'll be able to play Morrowind and get further than Balmora without quitting from boredom! Woo!
._.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179794 on: February 07, 2017, 05:07:05 pm »

There's always websites like [redacted]*, though the legality of that is questionable. Especially since you're in the Philippines!

*is mentioning a website like that against the rules? I dunno. I could be seen as advocating for it :Y Hm.
Mentioning it directly (whatever it was), probably, assuming it was hosting stuff to download. If it only has streaming videos, more questionable but probably still not good for the rules.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179795 on: February 07, 2017, 05:15:42 pm »

Agh. So many series premiere their new seasons in March. BoJack Horseman, Rick and Morty, Samurai Jack. What's the deal with march?

Well at least Samurai Jack looks promising in that trailer.
Excuse me, am I misreading your tone here, or did you seriously just say you're more excited for Samurai Jack than Bojack freakin' Horseman?!

Well either way, I didn't know it was coming out that soon. This makes me happy, even if my lame friend doesn't have Netflix any more.   

In other news: I think perhaps my level of enthusiasm on my birthdays varies depending on the amount of spare money I have for booze.
Today? Yeah, I'm actually pretty enthusiastic. 8) Time to go say hello to my dear friends at the liquor store!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179796 on: February 07, 2017, 05:59:25 pm »

I know I'm certainly more excited by an awesome-looking reboot of a childhood favorite. Would rather watch that than a series about some space pirate riding a horse.
I know that's probably not what Bojack Horseman is about but it's my mental image whenever the name pops up.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179797 on: February 07, 2017, 06:17:27 pm »

The first time I tried watching BoJack Horseman, I was expecting some light, silly comedy.
I and my friends were sorely disappointed, and I figured it was just some average piece of Netflix Original bargain-bin garbage. But, fortunately, after that dismissal I was told by a wide variety of people to give it another try. I was pretty baked when I watched that one first episode, after all. Eventually, I sat down at a house with Netflix and gave it another shot, whilst entirely sober.

It is amazing. Quickly became one of my favourite shows.
Despite the cartoony appearance and bizarro setting, it's actually very much based around character development and quality dialogue. I definitely recommend it, to everyone who likes good things. Also, the intro theme is a total banger, I just wish it went a bit longer.

I remember watching Samurai Jack occasionally as a kid, but... ehhh, there were better shows on the good ol' CN.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179798 on: February 07, 2017, 06:42:53 pm »

Invader Zim, anyone?

But yeah, Bojack Horseman is worryingly deep sometimes.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179799 on: February 07, 2017, 08:29:44 pm »

On top of the usual joyous feeling as I carried my purchases out of the liquor store earlier, I also gave the two dollar coin I found on the floor to a guy who'd asked me for change earlier. At first I was just going to pocket it, but then I realised giving it away would make me feel so much better. It was nice.

Normally I'd rather give my spare change to buskers, but I don't think I've ever seen one in this suburb, sadly.
Probably for the best, really, back in the day when I lived in a city with better buskers I used to spend far too much on my contributions...
Booze is Life for Yoink

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179800 on: February 07, 2017, 08:53:52 pm »

I remember watching Samurai Jack occasionally as a kid, but... ehhh, there were better shows on the good ol' CN.
There were, now...not so much.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179801 on: February 07, 2017, 09:30:24 pm »

Oh, of course. I haven't watched it in years, but from what I'm told it's utter garbage.
Sad, really, since I think it was a big influence on me and plenty of others around my age. :(

...But this isn't the Sad thread! Let's party! It's my birthday! Whoooo! :))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179802 on: February 07, 2017, 09:31:34 pm »

PREPARE THE IMAGE
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #179803 on: February 07, 2017, 09:59:09 pm »

Oh, of course. I haven't watched it in years, but from what I'm told it's utter garbage.
Sad, really, since I think it was a big influence on me and plenty of others around my age. :(

...But this isn't the Sad thread! Let's party! It's my birthday! Whoooo! :))   
There is hope yet! A few shows on it recently are actually really good, although the trash like Teen Titans Go still exists (there was even an episode where the show acknowledged how awful it was and how much better the original was)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179804 on: February 07, 2017, 10:04:55 pm »

PREPARE THE IMAGE
This image? :)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 11985 11986 [11987] 11988 11989 ... 13326