Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11982 11983 [11984] 11985 11986 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826352 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: [Sasaug] Orin and okuus confusing sausage factory. (Happy thread)
« Reply #179745 on: February 03, 2017, 02:47:34 pm »

Yes, descan, plenty of people have touched the butte. It is a magnificent butte.

Stabbes buttes respectfully

I have in fact smacked a butte with my rock hammer to get a sample for our instructor to discuss the cooling and interior formation of pillow basalt. Because he forgot his hammer.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179746 on: February 04, 2017, 01:55:24 am »

At a friend's behest, I purchased Pokemon Moon, to be a compliment to his Pokemon Sun. What I didn't anticipate however was that my friend would lose the charger to his 3DS and accidentally lock himself out of the game, and what I REALLY didn't anticipate would be how much I'd love the game, when X was such a boring drag of an experience.

Like, for how much UTTERLY STUPID SHIT is in the game that makes sections just plain rage inducing, I have to say this is the most fun I've had with the series since Bulbasaur stole my childhood back in the 90's. I've pounded my head against the stupid bits, and this is the closest I've come to actually completing a game's pokedex, with me having around 92% completed now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #179747 on: February 04, 2017, 03:06:17 am »

Yes, descan, plenty of people have touched the butte. It is a magnificent butte.

Stabbes buttes respectfully

I have in fact smacked a butte with my rock hammer to get a sample for our instructor to discuss the cooling and interior formation of pillow basalt. Because he forgot his hammer.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #179748 on: February 04, 2017, 04:08:36 am »

I've had a mysterious hard lump that hurt like hell inside my nose for a few weeks. Finally went exploring and saw what looks like a cut that grew a bunch of scar crap around it. When I would rub or tweak my nose, I was pulling on the scar and thus pulling the cut open. I just pulled some of the excess stuff out with tweezers and now it doesn't hurt at all.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #179749 on: February 04, 2017, 04:14:09 am »

Yeah, cuts and abrasions in the nose are annoying, and usually very painful. It's great that they also make it hard enough to breathe through your nose that you need to keep poking at it, or go mad.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #179750 on: February 04, 2017, 04:19:16 am »

Mine wasn't big enough to prevent breathing, but I'd rub my face or scrunch my face up weird and suddenly be in a lot of annoying pain.

It was in a straight pillar, like a skin tag, so I wonder if it started hurting suddenly because it got pulled off the cut? The cut wasn't bleeding, just looked a little raw and all the scar was white/grey so it must have been old.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179751 on: February 04, 2017, 10:22:00 am »

So just a built-up scab?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #179752 on: February 04, 2017, 02:17:08 pm »

As someone who occasionally has nosebleeds and can't be fucked going to doctors when it happen, nose scabs are my worst nightmare.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #179753 on: February 04, 2017, 03:08:15 pm »

I stopped getting nosebleeds when I got my nostril cauterized. Pretty handy, actually.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179754 on: February 04, 2017, 03:35:55 pm »

Easy way to nix those unsightly hairs too.
Get yours seared today!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #179755 on: February 04, 2017, 04:58:21 pm »

Instructions unclear, I'm now Ghost Rider.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #179756 on: February 04, 2017, 07:15:03 pm »

Instructions unclear, I'm now Ghost Rider.
Geez, that is a nose searing job gone terribly wrong.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #179757 on: February 04, 2017, 09:07:47 pm »

Humm, so pardon me for engaging in a bit of self-indulgence, but it's finally starting to dawn upon me how much i've improved at drawing, after a long time of having a hard time seeing the difference between now and three years ago. The thing that finally made it click was the following comparison: This is me drawing a dragon as well as i could in May 2013, and, being fair to my past self and not including shading, this is the finished sketch of what would also turn out to be me drawing a dragon as well as i could, except in the present day. (end result would be this, though i applied too much 9B to the neck shadow and snapped the photo from a slight angle)

It's a very peculiar feeling to me, but i think i'm finally okay with considering myself pretty good at this. :I
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #179758 on: February 04, 2017, 11:05:06 pm »

0/10 Eyebrows too thin.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179759 on: February 04, 2017, 11:12:30 pm »

That is a very good dragon, Shook.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 11982 11983 [11984] 11985 11986 ... 13326