Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11972 11973 [11974] 11975 11976 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833001 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: [Sasaug] Orin and okuus confusing sausage factory. (Happy thread)
« Reply #179595 on: January 27, 2017, 05:05:50 pm »

There are many ways to interpret this. One of those is that you're only sexually attracted to whales and dolphins. That is my favorite way to interpret it, too, because eating exclusively fish isnt especially amusing.

dolphins are assholes, who in their right mind would be sexually attracted to those when squids and octopodes exist

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179596 on: January 27, 2017, 05:06:47 pm »

Go MZero!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #179597 on: January 27, 2017, 05:11:33 pm »

Have a nice Year of the Cock, everyone. Let's hope less weird stuff happens compared to last year.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #179598 on: January 27, 2017, 05:21:44 pm »

There are many ways to interpret this. One of those is that you're only sexually attracted to whales and dolphins. That is my favorite way to interpret it, too, because eating exclusively fish isnt especially amusing.

dolphins are assholes, who in their right mind would be sexually attracted to those when squids and octopodes exist
It's not like they care whether you are attracted to them. Or consenting. Or alive.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179599 on: January 27, 2017, 05:26:47 pm »

Hope you guys have a great time in the coming year of the flaming cock.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179600 on: January 27, 2017, 05:36:59 pm »

It is the year of the mighty fire cock, I hope a lot of weird stuff happens this year.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #179601 on: January 27, 2017, 06:22:36 pm »

What sort of job?
It's...technically a legal assistant, but the firm I'd be working with needs a tech guy to help modernize records and move to paperless as well. I'd be wearing a lot of hats, but I'd be paid for all of those hats, if it goes through. My job would basically be Customer Service Man/Tech Guy/Fix Emergency Dude/Grammar Nazi/Train Other People To Do Customer Service Pal/Manager Buddy.

This doesn't sound very legal.
Love, scriver~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179602 on: January 27, 2017, 06:32:27 pm »

What sort of job?
It's...technically a legal assistant, but the firm I'd be working with needs a tech guy to help modernize records and move to paperless as well. I'd be wearing a lot of hats, but I'd be paid for all of those hats, if it goes through. My job would basically be Customer Service Man/Tech Guy/Fix Emergency Dude/Grammar Nazi/Train Other People To Do Customer Service Pal/Manager Buddy.

This doesn't sound very legal.
lol Hopefully not that kind of emergency. Mostly just "this paperwork needs to be filed with the courts immediately" emergency. I mean, I'll punch someone for pretty much any reason if I have to if it's necessary if the punchee is a Nazi as long as there's an overly long gag involved if it's appropriate for the situation for pretty much any reason. As long as I'm making decent money, that's really all I care about.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179603 on: January 27, 2017, 06:38:46 pm »

Seriously peeps. Dolphins are the ocean's serial rapists while Cephalopods are gentle lovers

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #179604 on: January 27, 2017, 06:53:00 pm »

Cephalopods rip their arm full of semen off and shove it in their would-be girlfriends face and hope she accepts it while they bleed out.

Then the female starves to death while tending her eggs.

I guess that's not exactly violent, or rape, but its certainly creepy. And sad.

I understand there are fish that cooperate with their mate to protect their brood. Fishy best lovers.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #179605 on: January 27, 2017, 07:17:22 pm »

Orlandeau got released in Final Fantasy Record Keeper's latest event. He is as amazingly overpowered as I could have wished T.G. Cid to be.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179606 on: January 28, 2017, 02:23:47 am »

That jacket I spent all my money on a while back has arrived, far sooner than I expected!
It's awesome. Also, gig time.
Gig was great! Two of the four bands weren't really my thing (they were okay I guess), but the others are two of my favourite bands, one of whom I'd never seen live before. Both were excellent, and the headliner (the one I hadn't seen before) blew me away with how true they were to their recordings.

Also, plenty of five dollar beers were had. And a Southern Comfort or two. But I managed to make it through the night without getting completely wasted! I actually remember the bands clearly! Good effort, self. Pretty sure all I'd eaten that day were some noodles, a peanut butter sandwich and a frozen cola, so I'm rather pleased with myself for keeping it together whilst still socializing up a storm.
I used to be a lot better at doing so, but lately I've had a few failures in that regard.    
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #179607 on: January 28, 2017, 11:02:05 pm »

I read the Tale of an Industrious Rogue, good times were had by all
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179608 on: January 28, 2017, 11:09:05 pm »

I got a bag of jerky for Christmas.  Finally ate some.  Unlike some soft jerky I've had, this is tough, hard, a real struggle to rip apart.  A rare exercise for my incisors.
The sensation is...  remarkable, since I rarely eat meat.  I treasure it, like it should be treasured.  I believe it's okay to eat animals if you give them proper consideration.

Edit:  It's actually a little odd.  It came from my mom, double-sealed in a plastic wrap and a ziplock.  It's not like the commercial jerky I've sampled.  No markers.  Wide, long strips.  Heavily spiced.
I honestly couldn't say what animal it even is.

I know it's not, but part of me likes to imagine it is.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:33:21 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #179609 on: January 29, 2017, 12:35:42 am »

Sure it's not biltong, rather than jerky? Especially if it's spiced with coriander.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 11972 11973 [11974] 11975 11976 ... 13326