Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11961 11962 [11963] 11964 11965 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835568 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: is happy
« Reply #179430 on: January 18, 2017, 11:43:10 pm »

Plus, I got accepted into a college! One of my top three, in fact! And now I'm applying for scholarships!~
yessssss higher education level up!

In other news, I did some physical exercises for a change, and it felt quite pleasant! Woo.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 01:24:08 am by Sergarr »
._.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: [GOOD JOKE?] Find pants elevator! (Happy thread)
« Reply #179431 on: January 19, 2017, 06:40:18 am »

Finally got a netflix account, considering I'm gonna be starting work soon for more cashflow.

Also, Dirk Gently is a great series and I really love Douglas Adams so the netflix series is making my day
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179432 on: January 19, 2017, 07:38:04 am »

I need to watch that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #179433 on: January 19, 2017, 11:06:04 am »

Little baby kitty came and curled up on my shoulder by my ear. Can hear his little heart beating as he snoozes. Cute little guy

Also dog on my chest. Very demand, much worry
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: is happy
« Reply #179434 on: January 19, 2017, 02:40:04 pm »

Life has calmed down!
No homework for today, and as a consequence of my mom's lovebombing I now have cake, chocolate milk and movies~
So the cake is not a lie?
Plus, I got accepted into a college! One of my top three, in fact! And now I'm applying for scholarships!~
And I'm got selected to work on a cool project at school, and I don't even mind all the extra work 'cause it's so cool!

Everything is awesome!
This was a triumph! I'm making a note here: huge success.

I'm sorry, I can't stop GLaDOS-meming, I got Portal 2 and I am very happy.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179435 on: January 19, 2017, 02:46:26 pm »

I have a very good lead on a very very good job, practically a dream job for me. Fingers crossed. I should hear back tomorrow.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #179436 on: January 19, 2017, 02:49:47 pm »

This college term has been super chill and comprehensible, which is freakin' amazing compared to the horror that was last term. I am current actually decreasing in stress during schoolweeks, which is more or less unprecedented. Fuck yes!

Also, me and my cousin have been working through some minecraft CTM map of all things in downtime, which is good fun.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #179437 on: January 19, 2017, 04:38:56 pm »

Life hasn't really calmed down, here. It's exam week next week and my computer is in for repairs, but.. Aah, I'm fine. Just been a bit inactive, and overall in a very middling mood.

I just gotta pass an exam.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #179438 on: January 20, 2017, 01:43:06 am »

Have a phone interview.

This would be awesome good if I didn't have anxiety over using the phone. Surprisingly calm about it, though lots of research needs to be done.

25 minutes, apparently. What should I expect?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #179439 on: January 20, 2017, 03:55:31 am »

Good things. Expecting things to turn out well often helps them do so, I find.

For today's happy, I have been taking ~2 hour naps in the afternoons when I get home from school, right in front of the wood stove. It's very pleasant, and is definitely helping my fatigue greatly.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179440 on: January 20, 2017, 05:24:00 am »

@Avis-Mergulus: You do not want to know.
It turns out that you were at least partially correct.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179441 on: January 20, 2017, 05:52:42 am »

Have a phone interview.

This would be awesome good if I didn't have anxiety over using the phone. Surprisingly calm about it, though lots of research needs to be done.

I guess it shouldn't be too different from a face-to-face interview. In fact, you should be preparing as if it were, including dress and grooming. Same here about the phone anxiety. Doesn't help that my voice sounds absolutely weird when recorded.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #179442 on: January 20, 2017, 08:09:45 am »

Have a phone interview.

I guess it shouldn't be too different from a face-to-face interview. In fact, you should be preparing as if it were, including dress and grooming. Same here about the phone anxiety. Doesn't help that my voice sounds absolutely weird when recorded.

Why would you dress up if they're not going to see you? Unless it's a video call? Or something??
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179443 on: January 20, 2017, 08:22:41 am »

Probably a confidence-boosting thing.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179444 on: January 20, 2017, 12:24:57 pm »

I visited my new therapist. At first impression we get along really well, or atleast well enough. I'm kinda torn between two feelings of "I'm not nearly fucked up enough to need a therapist" and "My life is a trainwreck failure, and I obviously need trained helper to sort it out." but my next appt is Wednesday.

Also I had a ton of fun at Thursday night Commander. I lost, but the game was awesomely fun. Three separate times we had huge counter wars, with 10+ spells being thrown onto the stack one after the other. I was proud of some of the decisions I made in that game, and how well I managed to keep track of the board state despite it getting so gnarly and complex. Two people were playing 'Hug' decks that just love everyone, another guy was playing Arcanis, and I was playing Kruphix. Then after the game, I spectated another game which wound up stalemating for nearly five hours, but it was ok because a girl brought a puppy into the store, and it's just the cutest thing ever. I sat down with it and it went crazy slobbering all over my face. That was a really great night.
Pages: 1 ... 11961 11962 [11963] 11964 11965 ... 13326