Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11876 11877 [11878] 11879 11880 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15805308 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [*PEW*] All the bacon in the world can't save you now! (Happy thread)
« Reply #178155 on: November 20, 2016, 04:56:33 pm »

If you were a fishie you would think the land was a deep ocean.

Look at you being a deep fishie explorer
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178156 on: November 20, 2016, 05:12:50 pm »

-snippity-
I'll warn you that you'd need a fair bit more qualification to be able to dive any wrecks I know of in the Pacific (even of the divable ones I've heard of) due to depth and gas (and safety) limitations. Expedition diving is some pretty damn high level stuff :P

Yeah, I'm not intending to do heliox diving on a mad whim. Deep sea stuff and cramped wrecks are better suited to drones, IMO, but I'm down for exploring coastal wreck exteriors, and relatively shallow water stuff.

Contrary to popular belief and some of the stupid decisions I've made in my life, I have some self preservation instinct. I mostly just want to go on a dang nautical adventure in an undersized boat, while I'm young and fit enough

at least it's not cave diving eh

god i miss the ocean right now

being landlocked sucks

Great lakes and the coastal dunes are nice in the warmer months, and good for ice fishing in the winter. Ain't the ocean though.

You should pick the nearest coast, take a vacation, and make a pilgrimage. Drag some friends along and make it a road trip. Post pictures, so I can live vicariously.

's a good plan.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 05:19:20 pm by Solifuge »

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #178157 on: November 20, 2016, 05:38:52 pm »

-snippity-
I'll warn you that you'd need a fair bit more qualification to be able to dive any wrecks I know of in the Pacific (even of the divable ones I've heard of) due to depth and gas (and safety) limitations. Expedition diving is some pretty damn high level stuff :P

Yeah, I'm not intending to do heliox diving on a mad whim. Deep sea stuff and cramped wrecks are better suited to drones, IMO, but I'm down for exploring coastal wreck exteriors, and relatively shallow water stuff.

Contrary to popular belief and some of the stupid decisions I've made in my life, I have some self preservation instinct. I mostly just want to go on a dang nautical adventure in an undersized boat, while I'm young and fit enough

Plenty fair. I've just met some damn moronic people in my time and never hurts to make sure :P

But yes, wrecks are bloody awesome. You ever want to do some wreck diving, come to the UK. We have loads, and some are even shallow enough and intact enough to be worth diving :P You just have to deal with low vis and cold pretty much all the time.
And the possibility of being blown out is rather high.....

Maybe don't come to the UK for relaible diving, at least :P
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #178158 on: November 20, 2016, 06:08:23 pm »

Ahahe, just sat down for seven hours and pounded out a bunch of design documents and notes. Thank goodness for free wireframing and blueprinting tools.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178159 on: November 20, 2016, 06:33:37 pm »

So there's this game about microcontroller programming

I mean, "game", in the sense that it has a plot and catchy electronic music, I guess, because the rest of it is just assembly programming. I feel like I finally get assembly! I unlocked a new tier of zen today.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178160 on: November 20, 2016, 11:57:54 pm »

-snippity-

at least it's not cave diving eh

god i miss the ocean right now

being landlocked sucks

people who cave dive a crazy. I'm pretty sure it has the highest fatality rate of any sport or whatever its classified as. as for the great lakes i like them but I'm a Michigander and a maritime archeology student so I'm biased. i would suggest grand traverse bay for anyone interested in some interesting easy shore dives. i knows theirs some deeper rental stuff as well. many we will find some new stuff next summer with he side scan as well, i can hope at least. sometimes its vary hard to find the stuff you thought you saw when you try and come back to it later. i can get lat long if anyone wants them, some things are hard to find. i might check with my associate about his GIS map too though i cant give people it because some of the stuff is secret for various safety and preservation reasons. the beaches and restaurants are really nice to. also theirs tons of wine and cherries.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178161 on: November 21, 2016, 12:29:15 am »

And also time cafes with cats living in them sometimes.
DOOOOOOCTOR WHOOOOOOO
Kinda. You pay for your time. There's free coffee, wifi, cookies and boardgames. Nobody gets in your grill or steps on your shit. They're kinda like clubs in the olden days, maybe? They sort of fit the Holmesian description of a club.
??? I was referring to the other TARDIS, the one that the now-immortal companion has.

Jack Harkness has a TARDIS? I stopped watching Dr. Who some time ago.
No, different immortal companion.

Someone complimented my appearance today :)

I don't know why that makes me so happy but it does :)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #178162 on: November 21, 2016, 01:16:46 am »

if you run your hand through the flame of a zippo you'll get soot on you

it's a fun party trick

just make sure you, uhh, keep your hand moving so you don't get burned

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #178163 on: November 21, 2016, 01:17:32 am »

You're so vain.

I bet you think this post is about you.

Don't you? Don't, you? Don't! You?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #178164 on: November 21, 2016, 01:32:35 am »

I'm envious ;_;

The closest thing to that was when I've wore a nice blue sweater, and someone called me "fashionably dressed".
._.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #178166 on: November 21, 2016, 01:46:53 am »

I bet you think this link is about you

That's getting a little old.

Though it was clever, gotta give you the props, I guess :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178167 on: November 21, 2016, 02:49:03 am »

I'm envious ;_;

The closest thing to that was when I've wore a nice blue sweater, and someone called me "fashionably dressed".
Don't worry, we know you're a cute.  ;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #178168 on: November 21, 2016, 04:16:48 am »

Just removed a dove from the house. It was quite content to sit on my finger until I launched it in the garden. I could swear animals never used to like me this much.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178169 on: November 21, 2016, 07:25:28 am »

Upgraded to doing 3 sets of 15 squats(was 10) in the morning, and my legs still have feeling them.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 11876 11877 [11878] 11879 11880 ... 13325