Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11838 11839 [11840] 11841 11842 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788387 times)

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
Re: [*PEW*] All the bacon in the world can't save you now! (Happy thread)
« Reply #177585 on: November 04, 2016, 04:33:37 pm »

I think there are three in the Lansing, Mi area, but I'm not certain.  They seem to do pretty well in the Midwest.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:35:50 pm by NullForceOmega »
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #177586 on: November 04, 2016, 04:35:25 pm »

I have a small non-chain burger place along my way home from uni. They grill the meat right in front of you, and it is HEAVENLY. 10/10 would recommend.

The fact that Worcestershire sauce comes complementary and I could do lines of that even without a good burger doesn't exactly hurt.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #177587 on: November 04, 2016, 04:35:34 pm »

inb4 all the people who hate and fear root beer arrive
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177588 on: November 04, 2016, 04:48:29 pm »

inb4 all the people who hate and fear root beer arrive

Root Beer killed their fam- I have no idea where I'm going with this. I had a job interview this morning I'm happy about and I'm tired from going to a friends last night to play Magic and now I'm hungry. My mind has shut down, I'm content and I'm hearing white noise that sounds like: "hissssssgogetburgershissssssss".

On sodas:
I prefer good old Dr.Pepper (the kind with real sugar makes me melt into happy goo, but its kinda hard to find) when I can swing it, but do enjoy all types of sodas. Kinda like a wine enthusiast.
"This is our finest aged RC cola, from back when Dale Earnhardt Jr. was still a beginner at racin'. We were saving this for your weddin' day, but I think this is a good time to pop the cork."
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177589 on: November 04, 2016, 04:50:41 pm »

I have a two liter of Dr. P about six inches from my left knee right now.  While I don't recommend other persons ingesting caffeinated beverage in the quantities that I do, I highly recommend Dr. Pepper.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #177590 on: November 04, 2016, 04:52:48 pm »

I dropped soda several months ago. I still order it at restaurants and stuff occasionally, but I haven't bought a bottle for myself in ages.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #177591 on: November 04, 2016, 05:19:09 pm »

In-and-Out Burger, Five Guys...

I have some questions for the people who named these franchises ;3

I like Burger King and Subway, but my favourite food overall is homemade chicken burritos.

As for sodas, I enjoy vanilla Coca-Cola, but I'm a fan of anything with enough sugar.

Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177592 on: November 04, 2016, 05:20:09 pm »

Digi:Five Guys is the number of people who opened their first location.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177593 on: November 04, 2016, 05:22:46 pm »

And I assume In-and-Out was named to incept the idea that their drive through service and food prep is fast enough that you can dip in and out quickly.

As for sodas, I enjoy vanilla Coca-Cola, but I'm a fan of anything with enough sugar.

My high-blood sugar blood brother!
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #177594 on: November 04, 2016, 05:40:31 pm »

I drink, way, way too much soda. Honestly I think the only soda I don't like is pepsi. ... Well and most diet soda, but diet soda usually tastes like crap anyway.

Drinking a 44 ounce cup of barqs right now, I might go fill this back up with coke or dr pepper later because why the fuck not it's cheap.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177595 on: November 04, 2016, 06:03:04 pm »

I think I've drank so much Doctor Pepper that my blood is slightly diluted.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177596 on: November 04, 2016, 06:04:22 pm »

Oh thank goodness, for a couple of years now I was afraid that I was the last person on the Internet who drank soda.

I've cut down on it some in recent weeks (a bottle of tea is my morning caffeine source) but I can't quit it completely. It's too good. And so many places around here have those wonderful machines with something around 100 possible beverages .-.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #177597 on: November 04, 2016, 06:12:38 pm »

All I'll say is that when I cut out soda I could feel on a visceral level how much healthier I was. Like the difference between "ten shots of expresso and stress at 3 AM after two days without sleep" awake vs. "just got 9 hours of peaceful sleep and nothing to worry about at 9 AM".

That HFCS seriously fucks with your body chemistry.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177598 on: November 04, 2016, 06:54:24 pm »

I remember the days when I drank enough soda that my teeth felt like they were made of rubber and sucking air through them produced a strong keening sensation. It's a habit that is absolutely amazing to kick completely.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177599 on: November 04, 2016, 07:26:21 pm »

For the most part, my soda intake consists of the very occasional 2-liter of often-root beer/birch beer/cream soda, consumed over roughly a week. Though I often also get a Double-Big Gulp from 7-Eleven on the way home from my weekly shopping trip because I'm thirsty after a 3-hour walk and as Gunner-Chan puts it because why the fuck not it's cheap.

Beyond that, truly, I don't even care for soda all that much. Water just gets boring sometimes.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 11838 11839 [11840] 11841 11842 ... 13325