Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11768 11769 [11770] 11771 11772 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753606 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: [*Licklick*] An eyeball or doorknob is fine too (Happy thread)
« Reply #176535 on: October 11, 2016, 06:12:50 pm »

Did someone order some spoopy? Here, have some spoopy!

A SHORT, SHARP LESSON IN A WHOLE WORLD OF PAIN AND ALL THE DIRTY JOBS THAT CAN I DO LESS, CANNOT, WILL NOT DIE SCREAMING FLYING DOWN TO EARTH - LITERALLY, FIGHT AND DIE, BECAUSE IT CAN BE HURT, IT IS OVER - FINISHED, BUT IT NEVER ENDS LIKE SOME PREDATORY BIRD, I NEVER DID WANT TO LIVE FOREVER, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE DEAD WITH THE POWER BEYOND MEASURE REAPING THE WHIRLWIND SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS AND THE WORST CASE OF INDIGESTION IT EVER HAD, IT IS TIME I MAKE A STAND ON TIME THAT WASN'T WELL AND TRULY PLAYING AT HERE WITH WHAT CHANCE DO WE HAVE AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE THINGS I CAN DO NOW!

Points to whoever can recognize where did I pull this from.
My googling skills have brought me one Simon Furman, comic writer.
Correct! You receive... 5 points *applause*! Get 4 more points, and you could win... a 1 (one) Virtual Cirno (9), for just 9 (nine) points! Keep it up!

darn it now I have to come with something less obviously google-able... oh well maybe next day
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #176536 on: October 11, 2016, 06:15:37 pm »

now this is what i call shitposting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176537 on: October 11, 2016, 06:28:35 pm »

...does "occasionally feeling something that maybe could be described as gender curious" qualifies for the National Coming Out Day?
Like an hour late, but I'm pretty sure that's just called "being human".  :P

Don't imagine there are many people alive who have honestly never in their lives felt any degree of sexual or romantic attraction to someone of each sex. Repressed the shit out of it, maybe.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176538 on: October 11, 2016, 07:31:43 pm »

I tore one of my favorite comics into lil shreds and now I possess 27 avatars, some of which have stupid words on them
and one is a dinosaur octopus dj
E: two, actually
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #176539 on: October 11, 2016, 07:36:47 pm »

I ate a dodgy instant noodle bowl and had to repress shit
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #176540 on: October 11, 2016, 07:44:39 pm »

I tore one of my favorite comics into lil shreds and now I possess 27 avatars, some of which have stupid words on them
... did one of them start out with a speech bubble with the words "penis envy" in it? Because it looks like one with a purple-faced person had managed to get the tail end of that.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:47:52 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #176541 on: October 11, 2016, 07:45:03 pm »

...does "occasionally feeling something that maybe could be described as gender curious" qualifies for the National Coming Out Day?

Don't imagine there are many people alive who have honestly never in their lives felt any degree of sexual or romantic attraction to someone of each sex. Repressed the shit out of it, maybe.
Erh, while it's been a thing that happened a few times, I wasn't talking about being attracted to the sex you're not supposed to be attracted according to traditional society, I was talking about how sometimes my inner mental image of myself is much more easily and... natural-feeling-ly manifested as being female, instead of male.

I may have not been exactly forthcoming with the exact explanation at the post quoted, because I was nervous as hell since I've never ever talked with anyone about that or even just mentioned or hinted at that, and that has been a thing I've been feeling since I was, like, 10 or something. In other words, I've really "repressed the shit" out of that.
._.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #176542 on: October 11, 2016, 07:50:18 pm »

I now understand why Civilization's addictiveness is a meme

I don't know where the last two and a half hours went.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176543 on: October 11, 2016, 07:51:31 pm »

... did one of them start out with a speech bubble with the words "penis envy" in it? Because it looks like one with a purple-faced person had managed to get the tail end of that.
Nah, it's actually a name, 'Elvis Heavy'. But you had no way of knowing that.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #176544 on: October 11, 2016, 07:52:26 pm »

sergarr is best waifu

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176545 on: October 11, 2016, 08:09:08 pm »

Erh, while it's been a thing that happened a few times, I wasn't talking about being attracted to the sex you're not supposed to be attracted according to traditional society, I was talking about how sometimes my inner mental image of myself is much more easily and... natural-feeling-ly manifested as being female, instead of male.

I may have not been exactly forthcoming with the exact explanation at the post quoted, because I was nervous as hell since I've never ever talked with anyone about that or even just mentioned or hinted at that, and that has been a thing I've been feeling since I was, like, 10 or something. In other words, I've really "repressed the shit" out of that.

Oh, whoops, misread as bicurious.

Still mostly true though I'd think, given that we tend to get at least a little of the hormone cocktail of the opposite sex. Plus it's also a natural place for curiosity to wander, one more "what if" about the circumstances of your life.

--

If anyone ever needs to explain peak oil to someone without doing it yourself.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176546 on: October 11, 2016, 08:59:15 pm »

Hm, "cloaca" is actually really fun to just say over and over.  It sounds a lot cuter than it generally is!

Also before it's too late I guess I'll come out as not really knowing what my gender is, nor particularly caring anymore.  Sometimes I pretend to be male, sometimes female, usually I don't bother to do either (except when people expect me to...)

Which I've already said, here...  But this time I actually made an edit of Last Days of Foxhound #249 instead of lazily linking the whole page.  I spent minutes on this, minutes I say!  Well, "minute".

It must really suck to care a lot about gender, though, especially being stuck with the wrong sex.  Good luck, y'all ):
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #176547 on: October 11, 2016, 09:19:54 pm »

I'm mentally and physically male, but there are times when with it would be possible to be the other sex temporarily.

Also I tend to internally blame my anger issues on my testosterone, so I sometimes wish I had less of it.

Inb4 somebody tells me it doesn't work like that.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176548 on: October 11, 2016, 09:32:36 pm »

I'm mentally and physically male, but there are times when with it would be possible to be the other sex temporarily.

Also I tend to internally blame my anger issues on my testosterone, so I sometimes wish I had less of it.

Inb4 somebody tells me it doesn't work like that.

Anger is controlled by estrogen.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176549 on: October 11, 2016, 09:58:29 pm »

I'm happy that everyone here can be themselves, no matter who they are.

It's a rare thing to find an accepting community, and I'm happy and proud to be part of it, even as a straight white cis male.

Happy Coming Out Day, and here's to a world where we don't need it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 11768 11769 [11770] 11771 11772 ... 13325