Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11766 11767 [11768] 11769 11770 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754938 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [*Licklick*] An eyeball or doorknob is fine too (Happy thread)
« Reply #176505 on: October 11, 2016, 04:07:18 pm »

I think gender is dumb so I want to exploit it to get people to love me but that doesn't work out very well because it turns out that people will still judge you based on the sex you're born with.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #176506 on: October 11, 2016, 04:11:09 pm »

Welcome back calidovi!

Thanks. It's been a while, hasn't it? Hopefully I'll be around for longer now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #176507 on: October 11, 2016, 04:11:19 pm »

I told the first person I came out to IRL that if he has an issue with it he can fight me. He didn't have an issue with it.

I punched him anyways.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #176508 on: October 11, 2016, 04:13:09 pm »

Why? D:
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #176509 on: October 11, 2016, 04:14:48 pm »

Why? D:
Because he is/was my best friend and I can't help but be aggressive with him.

I'm very aggressive to people I like IRL, really. But that might be because they're immature annoying shits.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176510 on: October 11, 2016, 04:16:11 pm »

I told the first person I came out to IRL that if he has an issue with it he can fight me. He didn't have an issue with it.

I punched him anyways.
I do hope it was a joking kinda punch.

I dunno why you seem so eager to start that particular topic with "if you have a problem, fite me m8". Do you have a reason to assume they're gonna have a problem? If not so, why the unnecessary hostility? Not really dissin', just curious.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #176511 on: October 11, 2016, 04:16:23 pm »

Why? D:
I'm very aggressive to people I like IRL, really. But that might be because they're immature annoying shits.

you're really tugging on the old anime heartstrings

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #176512 on: October 11, 2016, 04:16:45 pm »

Welcome back calidovi!

Thanks. It's been a while, hasn't it? Hopefully I'll be around for longer now.
Ah, so that's why I haven't recognized your name or your avatar, and not because of early onset memory loss! Whew, I was really worried here for a second.
._.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #176513 on: October 11, 2016, 04:17:15 pm »

I would expect it's because people are still usually shitheads about sexual orientation and similar social issues.

Also return of the sheepy sheep.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #176514 on: October 11, 2016, 04:17:33 pm »

I punched him anyways.

I dunno why you seem so eager to start that particular topic with "if you have a problem, fite me m8". Do you have a reason to assume they're gonna have a problem? If not so, why the unnecessary hostility? Not really dissin', just curious.
I'm just jovially hostile with him most of the time and especially when I sense he'd make fun of me or make light of whatever I'm going to say.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176515 on: October 11, 2016, 04:21:24 pm »

I punched him anyways.

I'm just jovially hostile with him most of the time and especially when I sense he'd make fun of me or make light of whatever I'm going to say.
I kinda get it, I guess.
It's just that you began this whole holiday-stuff discussion with almost the same phrase, so I wondered if it was like, a thing. Nevermind.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #176516 on: October 11, 2016, 04:22:19 pm »

I punched him anyways.

Friendship is fighting my friend, until you start to regularly enter into verbal/physical brawls with a person, they've yet to become your real close friends.
._.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176517 on: October 11, 2016, 04:23:07 pm »

I punched him anyways.

Friendship is fighting my friend, until you start to regularly enter into verbal/physical brawls with a person, they've yet to become your real close friends.
Huh. Alright brb, I gotta go suplex some people

E:
wait

WAIT A FOKIN MINUTE

Friendship is fighting my friend
my friend

DO WE GOT A FOKIN PROBLEM 'ERE M8?!?!? DO WE?!
* Avis suplexes Sergarr
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:25:52 pm by Avis-Mergulus »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #176518 on: October 11, 2016, 04:23:15 pm »

At least we know we're all best friends.

(Does this mean the stabbings are forgiven?)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #176519 on: October 11, 2016, 04:23:25 pm »

Ah, so that's why I haven't recognized your name or your avatar, and not because of early onset memory loss! Whew, I was really worried here for a second.

expect to see a few more shep too

Pages: 1 ... 11766 11767 [11768] 11769 11770 ... 13325