Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11754 11755 [11756] 11757 11758 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15769301 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: [*Licklick*] An eyeball or doorknob is fine too (Happy thread)
« Reply #176325 on: October 05, 2016, 02:17:13 pm »

gah now I want muffins.

Give us the muffins!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176326 on: October 05, 2016, 03:22:39 pm »

Kind of managed to make ship capable of moving, rotating and FIRING BROADSIDES after watching tutorials and making stuff in gamemaker for like a week.  :)

also congrats cinder

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #176327 on: October 05, 2016, 04:06:10 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I finally found what I was looking for

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #176328 on: October 05, 2016, 04:34:15 pm »

You could've just asked, y'know. One of the perks of being russian is a lifetime supply of cheeki-breekis.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #176329 on: October 05, 2016, 05:25:25 pm »

You could've just asked, y'know. One of the perks of being russian is a lifetime supply of cheeki-breekis.
I don't know at what point in my life I first found a fig, I once wrote it down on a word document that I lost due to a virus attack.

I had known of figs most all of my life, they are a very famous article of food. They appeared numerous times in my life in things I read, from books to leaflets, historical papers and records to fiction - yet I had never seen a single description of figs, or a picture of a fig, or an actual fig in my life. I knew at any moment I could find such information online or at some knowledge centre, or even purchase a fig online. I just thought though it would be a shame to acquire figs so easily. I thus swore to myself that I would never seek out figs, if I were to find figs, it would be when random chance permitted.

Much of my life went by without me considering the existence of figs, or even certain if they were real. Until one day I found figs in my local market, that had never before hosted them. At once I bought them, and ate them. It astounds me today that I can't remember what they looked like, and now I can't even remember what day I found them or what they tasted like - but I can remember the journey I took to let them find me.

This is the old way, to not find the cheeki breeki, but to let the cheeki breeki find you. The pursuit of cheeki breeki is why I live

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #176331 on: October 05, 2016, 06:20:01 pm »

I can play most of the "First Songs" section of my guitar book and only mess up on the last measure! Yaaay
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #176333 on: October 05, 2016, 06:33:43 pm »

yes

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #176334 on: October 05, 2016, 07:18:52 pm »

-snip-

That's quite a story you got there. It makes for some good questions to ponder for me at this late (early?) hour of 3 AM. Thank you for sharing, for real.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176335 on: October 05, 2016, 07:25:56 pm »

-snip-

That's quite a story you got there. It makes for some good questions to ponder for me at this late (early?) hour of 3 AM. Thank you for sharing, for real.
What the feck are figs like, though? Are they like dates? This is the weirdest feeling.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176337 on: October 05, 2016, 07:52:41 pm »

O_O

I wonder if that's a reference to a certain Artifact.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #176338 on: October 05, 2016, 08:05:23 pm »

O_O

I wonder if that's a reference to a certain Artifact.

Or maybe... "ball"

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #176339 on: October 05, 2016, 09:45:25 pm »

I had a nice super nostalgic conversation with gunner-chan just now about a super old suggestion game she did for a few days waaayy back. Like 2010

It's funny because back then I'd occasionally check the board out at school. Since I found DF super interesting even if I couldn't run it on anything I had. The silly adventures of okuu trying to get her egg biscuit things and instead random violence and murder was also my introduction to touhou.

It's weird as hell thinking we eventually met after that, and became what we are now despite pretty much having a whole generation gap between us.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.
Pages: 1 ... 11754 11755 [11756] 11757 11758 ... 13325