Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11736 11737 [11738] 11739 11740 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771576 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [*Licklick*] An eyeball or doorknob is fine too (Happy thread)
« Reply #176055 on: September 29, 2016, 05:22:27 am »

So you pass out pretty quickly in hard vacuum?
I always thought your skin did a good job of holding everything in whilst your blood vessels began to rupture.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #176056 on: September 29, 2016, 05:24:16 am »

One of the bigger problems about being spaced is that your blood is probably going to be boiling in your veins due to the lack of air pressure, which, as Tack says, is probably going to burst a lot of your veins. :v

Edit: also regarding pressure differential, one atmosphere is still roughly 14.5 psi, that's going to be a mean fucking hickey. True, it wouldn't instantly turn you into a spray of meaty chunks, but i sure as hell wouldn't want to be the one clogging a one inch hole with my body. :U
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:31:27 am by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176057 on: September 29, 2016, 05:27:40 am »

You do lose consciousness in about ten seconds, then in ninety seconds you can still be resusciated, and in three minutes you're dead. At least, that's what wikipedia tells me.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176058 on: September 29, 2016, 05:31:51 am »

A local (well not really local, but Australian, close enough) music promoter is having a photoshop contest.
The challenge is to edit a photo, of the singer of the band Clowns leaping off a stage into the crowd, in the most amusing way possible. Winner gets, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention since I was busy trying not to LOL. A bunch of records and tickets and stuff. And a beer, I think.

I'm feeling inspired, I think I might go install GIMP for the first time in aaaages, see if it runs on this laptop.
Got a pretty brilliant idea, if I may say so myself. This could be fun.

...Sorry for interrupting the super-happy discussion of the joys of dying in space. >.>
Space travel's never held much interest for me. When I was younger the reason probably had a lot to do with the 'dying alone and helpless in the endless void of blackness' part, but now it mainly just doesn't seem very interesting.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #176059 on: September 29, 2016, 05:33:36 am »

The best part about space is that space doesn't have wasps.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176060 on: September 29, 2016, 05:43:45 am »

...Sorry for interrupting the super-happy discussion of the joys of dying in space. >.>
Space travel's never held much interest for me. When I was younger the reason probably had a lot to do with the 'dying alone and helpless in the endless void of blackness' part, but now it mainly just doesn't seem very interesting.

I dunno, I find the topic strangely exciting. I mean, the whole 'dying alone in the void' thing is strangely exciting, while space travel is just exciting.
It's like, I wouldn't wish it on anybody, and certainly not myself, but the whole thing is a little like the thought of leaning forward while waiting for the train. The morbidity of it is invigorating, as paradoxical as it sounds.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176061 on: September 29, 2016, 05:44:32 am »

The best part about space is that space doesn't have humans.
FTFY :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176062 on: September 29, 2016, 05:49:27 am »

The best part about space is that space doesn't have shrimp ramen.
FTFY :P
Now how about that?

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #176063 on: September 29, 2016, 05:59:54 am »

A local (well not really local, but Australian, close enough) music promoter is having a photoshop contest.
The challenge is to edit a photo, of the singer of the band Clowns leaping off a stage into the crowd, in the most amusing way possible. Winner gets, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention since I was busy trying not to LOL. A bunch of records and tickets and stuff. And a beer, I think.

I'm feeling inspired, I think I might go install GIMP for the first time in aaaages, see if it runs on this laptop.
Got a pretty brilliant idea, if I may say so myself. This could be fun.
DO IT

DOOOO IIIIIIIIIIT

make him leap into a field of dicks

also when you finally eat proper food after having eaten naught but snacks yesterday

Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #176064 on: September 29, 2016, 07:25:41 am »

So I've been wondering on certain things I happen upon--terms and stuff being used or referencing things frequently. Thought about bringing it up with my parents (because senior citizen memories and all), and they told me about the MacGyver thing--apparently there's a new(ish) series and it's going to present tonight! :D

I'll finally be using the television after long years of the internet/books \o/

Edoot: It's just 15 minutes since the premier started (it starts at 9:45pm for some reason o_O) AND I LOVE IT.

Thanks, I just get the inescapable feeling that if I allow myself to wallow and indulge in the free, unlimited entertainment that the internet provides, that my brain is always going be dull and craving shallow stimulation, I'll always be the guy that is always losing track of time and never getting anything done, and I'll just wind up wasting my life one click at a time. {...}
I'm heavily anxious and found ways on controlling it :O Most of which went alongside reading a LOT about thoughts, behavior, and otherwise. The way thoughts work--how they can connect things matter and affect a lot of what we do per day. Like if one is uncertain and they can only see 'one way' at the current moment, that kind of thinking can be improved by noticing that thinking about alternatives or other 'ways' is just another way of thinking about it, and mayhap giving as much focus into seeking too, other than sticking with limited choices--if it's not pressured or bound by context anyway. Personally, I think it may help you too as it helped me tons. :D
Wishing to keep in touch with you though :3 Cheers to you in life!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:07:59 am by Tiruin »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176065 on: September 29, 2016, 07:39:56 am »

Thanks, I just get the inescapable feeling that if I allow myself to wallow and indulge in the free, unlimited entertainment that the internet provides, that my brain is always going be dull and craving shallow stimulation, I'll always be the guy that is always losing track of time and never getting anything done, and I'll just wind up wasting my life one click at a time. {...}
I'm heavily anxious and found ways on controlling it :O Most of which went alongside reading a LOT about thoughts, behavior, and otherwise. The way thoughts work--how they can connect things matter and affect a lot of what we do per day. Like if one is uncertain and they can only see 'one way' at the current moment, that kind of thinking can be improved by noticing that thinking about alternatives or other 'ways' is just another way of thinking about it, and mayhap giving as much focus into seeking too, other than sticking with limited choices--if it's not pressured or bound by context anyway. Personally, I think it may help you too as it helped me tons. :D
Wishing to keep in touch with you though :3 Cheers to you in life!

While we spoke only sparsely, and usually only when I was at my most piteous (not to say I'm no longer piteous, as I very definitely am), I feel the few words had profound significance each time, and I'll always be grateful for your kindness.

Besides, I won't be "gone" gone, I can sometimes check in here using the public library computers.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176066 on: September 29, 2016, 11:42:28 am »

The best part about space is that space doesn't have wasps.
That's what they want you to think.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #176067 on: September 29, 2016, 12:04:49 pm »

I think wasps are too busy being dicks to develop a space program.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #176068 on: September 29, 2016, 12:31:24 pm »

Quote from: System
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
  • The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (40000 characters).

It's good to be back....
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176069 on: September 29, 2016, 12:33:55 pm »

Fake teeth that aren't shit or poison or both worth quite some money to install and then to maintain tho.
Sure, but even if I don't get any form of compensation from whoever it was that knocked my teeth out, I could just start a GoFundMe or whatever for my replacement teeth. Sympathy sells, y'know? I have this all figured out. :P

Quote from: System
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
  • The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (40000 characters).

It's good to be back....
Welcome back! I was kinda wondering where you'd gotten to.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 11736 11737 [11738] 11739 11740 ... 13325