Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11695 11696 [11697] 11698 11699 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776942 times)

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175440 on: September 10, 2016, 06:25:02 pm »

I already tried, stupid people just made more.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175441 on: September 10, 2016, 06:47:24 pm »

Too much time spent on cooking.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175442 on: September 10, 2016, 09:01:23 pm »

Small happy: I finally hit rank 40 (the highest rank) in Magic Duels today. Only took about 2 months of playing nearly every day.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #175443 on: September 10, 2016, 09:20:33 pm »

The sky tonight (for those living in the same time zone as I) is beautiful.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175444 on: September 10, 2016, 09:23:39 pm »

Are you suggesting the view is going to be the same for those in the same timezone in the opposite hemisphere? :P

Anyway, I'm happy that delicious chili was to be had, the dogs are too tired to get into shit, and the  house is nice and clean. Relatively speaking. Its still a pigsty by civilized standards but we work with what we have.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #175445 on: September 10, 2016, 09:29:13 pm »

Are you suggesting the view is going to be the same for those in the same timezone in the opposite hemisphere? :P
I'm an American, what did you expect? :P

In all honesty though, I've only ever been in the northern hemisphere, so I wouldn't know what things are like down there/the differences in time between north and south. (It'd be about springtime for those folks, right?)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175446 on: September 10, 2016, 09:52:18 pm »

Effectively, yes. Of course I've never been outside the US either, but all you need to understand that the state of affairs in one geographic region is not necessarily going to be the state of affairs elsewhere. "I'm an American" is no excuse. It implies that being American is at fault, for one, which is bullshit. :v

Weather's been nice here as well. At least today. Yesterday couldnt make up its mind if the sky was falling or not.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #175447 on: September 10, 2016, 10:16:45 pm »

"I'm an American" is no excuse. It implies that being American is at fault, for one, which is bullshit. :v
I only said that in jest. Sorry that it sounded like a genuine excuse.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175448 on: September 10, 2016, 11:41:32 pm »

no, no, that was a joke too. I knew you werent being serious.
I make Spellcrafts!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175449 on: September 10, 2016, 11:49:27 pm »

So the week of feelings-jamming and nerding out with dad is drawing to an end, and he happens to share some free form jazz
And I just get so happy because he accidentally mirrored a certain situation

I think he was a little surprised and happy that I was so into it (:
I honestly was, though.  Thing is, I already appreciate free form jazz thanks to that silly short.
I may have been too into Homestuck at some point the last... 5 years apparently, and It Don't Stop.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #175450 on: September 10, 2016, 11:53:44 pm »

Hey... Where's Jane Fonda.

Gex will be the death of us.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175451 on: September 10, 2016, 11:58:36 pm »

Gex? That stupid Nintendo 64 game?
I make Spellcrafts!

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #175452 on: September 11, 2016, 12:04:01 am »

We're watching some people play the games during a 24 hour live stream again.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thr
« Reply #175453 on: September 11, 2016, 04:16:20 am »

Beer and burrito time! :))

Edit: also that one Smash Mouth song was just playing and I couldn't help but like it.  <.<
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:40:11 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #175454 on: September 11, 2016, 05:11:00 am »

If we killed all the gods, would there be no more heresy?
What if we worship heresy?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 11695 11696 [11697] 11698 11699 ... 13325