Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11684 11685 [11686] 11687 11688 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779594 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175275 on: September 07, 2016, 07:35:52 pm »

I've been very happy in a localized way recently, with global warming.
Best late summer I've had in years. Temperatures close to 30C (86F) still. About 10C more than normal for this time of year. And we've had this glorious summer weather for a nearly uninterrupted 4 months.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175276 on: September 07, 2016, 07:37:24 pm »

Best late summer I've had in years. Temperatures close to 30C (86F) still. About 10C more than normal for this time of year. And we've had this glorious summer weather for a nearly uninterrupted 4 months.
oh god why no please no too hot
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #175277 on: September 07, 2016, 07:38:36 pm »

I've been saying for a few years now that our tourist beaches should start planting palm trees. Winters have become mild enough for those to survive.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175278 on: September 07, 2016, 08:20:06 pm »

oh god why no please no too hot
That's not hot at all though  ???
Warm, sure, but at least it isn't triple digits during the day and 90+ at night.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #175279 on: September 07, 2016, 08:27:00 pm »

Despite that something jumping up 10c is kinda bad news.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175280 on: September 07, 2016, 08:27:53 pm »

No argument there, I guess.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #175281 on: September 07, 2016, 08:53:19 pm »

Ganbatte, DD! And tell me how it is... I could never beat the madness that comes next.
You may think so now, but you're not. There's no way.
I accept this challenge.

I'll have you know, I spent a whole week sick off of school, playing Downwell, trying to get 100 combo.

I don't have many good qualities, but determination is one of them.

I also replayed the entirety of Undertale in a day, to get the pacifist ending.

I spent a solid hour beating

I play a lot of bullet hell and hardcore platforming games.

I am ready >:D
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

saigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175282 on: September 07, 2016, 10:01:03 pm »

This thread's title keeps getting sillier and sillier. I love it.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175283 on: September 07, 2016, 10:05:38 pm »

Good drink.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175284 on: September 07, 2016, 11:03:16 pm »

Got my computer running again! \0/

Turns out windows automatically updates device drivers. So it went and installed a different version of my network adapter, which other users have had cause crashes. I reverted to the last save state (yesterday before the automatic update that borked it got installed) and have now disabled both my WiFi and Bluetooth devices, because those are the drivers that are causing the problem. As an additional side effect, I no longer have internet access on my laptop because of this, and until I find an external WiFi dondle or something that bypasses the one on my laptop now, I won't be able to change that. Other users reported the problem recurring every other update, which means the next windows update could cause the issue to occur again, because windows keeps trying to install this faulty driver.

But hey, I can at least play dorf fortress! And all my files are intact!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175285 on: September 07, 2016, 11:05:33 pm »

Oh wow, Gunner-chan is actually Gunner-chan right now. Approvals.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175286 on: September 08, 2016, 12:24:53 am »

Is gunner chan ever anybody else? Was there an imposter?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #175287 on: September 08, 2016, 12:28:05 am »

Her avatar.

also when we gonna get a new op huh g-c
huh
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #175288 on: September 08, 2016, 12:30:57 am »

also when we gonna get a new op huh g-c
huh

Please explain how I would somehow put mass murder on the front page and somehow NOT get muted/banned for that.

Sure it's all fine and dandy when you explain it in text, but the minute you see a wolf girl ripping out fairy spines with her teeth people get UPSET.

.... Or turned on, I'd say it's 50/50
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175289 on: September 08, 2016, 12:33:38 am »

"People get turned on" is always a possible outcome.
I make Spellcrafts!
Pages: 1 ... 11684 11685 [11686] 11687 11688 ... 13325