Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11683 11684 [11685] 11686 11687 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779557 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175261 on: September 07, 2016, 11:10:28 am »

Yellowstone introduces "bark rangers" trained to help reduce dangerous wildlife encounters between wildlife and people.

-snip-

Open the bolt and look around to see if any cartridges are visible?

Also

DO NOT, while handling the gun or moving it, allow it to pass over anything. Keep it pointed in the safest direction at all times, which is usually towards the floor when moving it.

DO NOT point the gun into the air or towards any houses when you check it for cartridges. Be aware that several guns can shoot through walls, so do not rely on a wall for your safety or the safety of others.

DO NOT point the gun towards yourself at any point.

DO NOT place your finger near the trigger at any point.

Maintain a firm footing to avoid accidents that may cause the gun to fire.

Do not fire the gun without having it inspected by a gunsmith.

Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175262 on: September 07, 2016, 11:48:08 am »

Thanks for the info folks.  It is not loaded but it did take a bit to figure out how to check.  It turns out it's a lever action instead of a bolt action.  Once I figured that out a quick google search told be how to check it, (though I did have to turn the safety off to cycle the chamber to check which google didn't mention)

I sadly don't have any good cameras.  I have my 3ds but the image that captured was terrible, not worth taking the time to figure out how to transfer to my pc without an sd card slot. Not sure if I was just using it wrong or if the 3ds cameras are just that bad, never tried taking a picture with it before. Rifle has no markings that I can make out except a number "1053741" in the metal part.  It has a scope, but while I can tell there was writing and some kind of a brand logo on the scope itself, it's illegible.

I haven't looked into the shotgun too much, mostly because it seems very basic and simple while the rifle looks like it has all the bells ans whistles included.  With a scope and a fancy looking leather carrying strap.

Anyway a family friend knows a bit about guns and is bringing a camera so she can take pictures if she needs to send them into some appraisal sites.  Probably gunna check them out on the weekend.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:07:55 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175263 on: September 07, 2016, 11:54:38 am »

Physical therapy time!

Holy crap, that is amazing! I've always wanted gamemaker with all the perks!
Ughhhhh, I wish I had $15.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 11:58:38 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175264 on: September 07, 2016, 12:41:10 pm »

as do I. This is no longer the happy thread, this is the "wish we weren't broke" thread.

Also, greiger, that number is probably the weapon's ID/serial number. You'd have to get someone to check that for you, I guess, and almost certainly want to find out exactly what make and model it is so you can find an instruction manual for it detailing maintenance and use. serial number might be all they actually need to find that for you. Thanks for telling us what gun you own so we can look you up! :D
Sounds like a silly thing, a lever action that resembles a bolt action so closely you couldn't tell.

Also, shotguns are inately useful if only because of the fact their ammunition has such a large variety. You can load it with anything from nothing whatsoever besides the little plastic shuttle-cock, rock salt, bunches of brass beads, or a solid slug fit for hunting big game. Don't overlook that thing.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175265 on: September 07, 2016, 12:42:58 pm »

Physical therapy time!

The bundle lasts for another 13 days, so you might be able to get it! Good luck!
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175266 on: September 07, 2016, 12:57:43 pm »

Physical therapy time!

The bundle lasts for another 13 days, so you might be able to get it! Good luck!
Hm. I'll see l what I can do.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Thread Title
« Reply #175267 on: September 07, 2016, 01:31:23 pm »

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #175268 on: September 07, 2016, 02:11:11 pm »

metal gear awoo...
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175269 on: September 07, 2016, 04:42:26 pm »

I have my 3ds but the image that captured was terrible, not worth taking the time to figure out how to transfer to my pc without an sd card slot.

In general, the 3DS camera's photo quality is... not great. There's a few filters you can try to improve the image, but these can make it take a long time for it to get a really good focus. It's best to keep the camera very still for a few seconds for the clearest picture. I've posted a few pictures taken with it here once or twice.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #175270 on: September 07, 2016, 04:49:25 pm »

Unfortunately, those instructions only work if you have a New 3DS. Regular 3DSes don't have such abilities.

You can get photos on the internet by using postimage.org, last I checked.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #175271 on: September 07, 2016, 04:52:59 pm »

First day went alright. I'm not hyped, per se, but I'm not fearing this semester.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #175272 on: September 07, 2016, 07:12:57 pm »

Finished Cave Story neutral ending, and then got to the true ending balcony after one night of playing.

Got Spur, and gonna do it >:3
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175273 on: September 07, 2016, 07:33:35 pm »

You may think so now, but you're not. There's no way.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175274 on: September 07, 2016, 07:34:13 pm »

Ganbatte, DD! And tell me how it is... I could never beat the madness that comes next.
Pages: 1 ... 11683 11684 [11685] 11686 11687 ... 13325