Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11679 11680 [11681] 11682 11683 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783258 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [*KHEZUNOISES*] What is even a whole orange (Happy thread)
« Reply #175200 on: September 05, 2016, 08:06:42 am »

No, silly, you put it on your brosts.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175201 on: September 05, 2016, 08:19:23 am »

Also, re: upstairs - downstairs undergarments are also pretty tailored to specific anatomical differences.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175202 on: September 05, 2016, 08:44:01 am »

Does generous space around the crotch region count as a specifically tailored anatomical adaptation?

To this day I wonder how people can handle tight fitting underwear, absurd stuff such as thongs, etc.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175203 on: September 05, 2016, 08:58:40 am »

Most people I've heard from say that once they get used to thongs/g-strings, they find it a massive improvement.
So who knows.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #175204 on: September 05, 2016, 12:44:41 pm »

Got my daughter's German passport, and oh my god, that is the cutest ID photo ever.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #175205 on: September 05, 2016, 12:47:13 pm »

Japa is going to the Sausageland???
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175206 on: September 05, 2016, 04:45:26 pm »

Also, clothes can too have a gender! It just depends on the gender of the plant or animal that the fabric/leather came from

What if it's made of woven metal thread? If I recall, you can use gold for that, it's pretty ductile.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175207 on: September 05, 2016, 05:54:16 pm »

Then that particular item isn't made of something that could have had anything like gender. unless some of it was actually a component in an ancient alien spacecraft that had an onboard AI that took part in the eradication of the dinosaurs, heh. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #175208 on: September 05, 2016, 06:22:00 pm »

So, I, ah, finally finished a short story I'd been working on on and off for... I don't really remember, actually.

You can see it here.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #175209 on: September 05, 2016, 06:57:34 pm »

I'm home, I'm sunburnt, and I'm covered in juices.

Just got home from the drag races at Indianapolis, was good time, much better then last year, last year was so hot it was miserable, anyway good times, high velocity vehicles and excessive amounts of sun and sound, much fun.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175210 on: September 05, 2016, 09:28:00 pm »

I have two days off in a row starting tomorrow.  That does not sound like a big deal but my shift usually splits up my days off.  Usually it's Sunday and Wednesday.  Instead this Sunday I covered a coworker's shift for her Sunday and get one of her days off in return.  I found out late today that I'm getting tomorrow off (she knew for some time, but since we all work from home and with work shifts spanning the entire clock, sometimes it can take a bit of time for info to propagate)

I am very happy, I don't get two days off in a row very often, I usually need to take a pto day to do that.   I am going to celebrate by doing absolutely nothing productive for two whole days.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #175211 on: September 05, 2016, 10:22:01 pm »

alright i finally figured out what causes me to cry at things

it's just quality, i guess

i went to see Kubo and almost started crying at the start, so that was suspicious, yeah, i cried at the end almost as much as for undertale, turns out it's because i'm a horrible goddamn cynic wishing he could like things more and being annoyed that it takes some ridiculous thing like that to actually give me some enjoyment or something i guess, whatever

EDIT: yes, definitely, now i'm feeling annoyed and depressed, it's almost definitely a problem of Not Enough Shit That's Actually Good
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 10:48:03 pm by Putnam »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175212 on: September 05, 2016, 11:13:54 pm »

I went to see Kubo with a cute little ginger guy

it was good enough that I was more into seeing it than asking for make-out consent

[we made out later tho so it's all good]
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175213 on: September 06, 2016, 12:53:58 am »

Movie was good enough that I was more into seeing it than asking for make-out consent
[we made out later tho so it's all good]
That's a solid plan B right there, and you followed through admirably.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #175214 on: September 06, 2016, 03:38:43 am »

When I was younger I get annoyed at high standards, but now I feel that even though you should encourage people to realize their potential and appreciate them, you don't have to fool yourself into thinking that they don't need improvement.

Pages: 1 ... 11679 11680 [11681] 11682 11683 ... 13325