Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11575 11576 [11577] 11578 11579 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15797264 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173640 on: July 18, 2016, 10:10:35 am »

Aye, it's in the middle of nowhere near Stirling. Blair Drummond Safari Park.

There's even some wild haggis kicking about.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #173641 on: July 18, 2016, 10:27:16 am »

-snip-
My wife volunteered at a Safari Park in Scotland (requirement for get course) and one of the dudes there had to basically chase down a family who had exited their car quickly because of a bee. They were in the bit with lions.

Safari... Scotland... Lions?
Yes, of course. It's where they build ninja pirate zombie robots.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #173642 on: July 18, 2016, 01:10:19 pm »

There's a cool storm outside. Some epic lightning flashes going on.
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173643 on: July 18, 2016, 01:32:46 pm »

-time snop-
Total time logged in: 108 days, 22 hours and 22 minutes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #173645 on: July 18, 2016, 04:05:31 pm »

"Dad, how did the last civilization end up crumbling so suddenly?"

"Well, son, we all knew that computers would be the end of us, but we didn't know HOW they'd go about their sinister business. It all began with an innocuos game known as Pokemon Go..."
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #173646 on: July 18, 2016, 05:23:14 pm »

I am actually making decent progress at a program. It actually feels like I'm getting work done and getting closer to finishing it. Unlike multiple past unfinished programs. So that's cool.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #173647 on: July 18, 2016, 05:25:43 pm »

Went in for an intake appointment thingy for therapy at this LGBT youth place. Wait list is 3 weeks, which isn't bad at all. And it's free!

Progress!

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173648 on: July 18, 2016, 05:34:01 pm »

LGBT youth place
Those are actual things?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #173649 on: July 18, 2016, 05:49:08 pm »

Not sure if the music video belongs here or the WTF thread, but the song is definitely for here.

Behold, power metal has reached Peak Cheese.

Aw yiss, GLORYHAMMER. Not the first time I've heard the song, but it's the first time I've seen the music video. Definitely goes in the happy thread.
I am not surprised its them, considering one of the things I remember seeing of them on youtube has this ridiculous opening sentence. I don't remember if its actually any good compared to other stuff, just that it has the silliest title/opening line I'd seen at the time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #173650 on: July 18, 2016, 06:23:24 pm »

LGBT youth place
Those are actual things?
In Philadelphia, yes. I dunno about other cities but there's a few out there. I know for a fact San Francisco has at least one.

I'm very glad they exist though, even if I wasn't getting help from them. There's a lot that LGBT youth go through (most obviously getting kicked out, like I was) and sadly most places that cater to just one or the other are not prepared for those issues. General LGBT support just doesn't do a whole lot for younger people. A lot of youth places simply don't handle it or even outright reject LGBT youth. Even in places where that discrimination is illegal, hostile environments are very common (speaking from personal experience here). I talked to one homeless gay guy who refuses to stay in a shelter because of harassment. Or how about just this statistic: 40% of all homeless youth are LGBT.

(Sorry for any sadness, it's just... personal)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #173651 on: July 18, 2016, 06:25:31 pm »

LGBT youth place
Those are actual things?
Shitposts: Now labelled for your convenience!

Spoiler: shitpost (click to show/hide)
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #173652 on: July 18, 2016, 06:30:11 pm »

LGBT youth place
Those are actual things?
I'm planning on visiting one this weekend, actually. Although that's more of a support group than anything, but New Zealand has a lot of facilities for just general youth-care. Like the place I'm going to for actual transitioning.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173653 on: July 18, 2016, 07:14:06 pm »

Oh, huh, interesting. Even though nobody at home really likes LGBT and stuff, I'm not open about it at all, I haven't been kicked out or anything, and I'm only bi, so I probably don't deserve to go to one if I ever have to. That's somewhat interesting to know, though.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #173654 on: July 18, 2016, 08:19:30 pm »

Not sure if the music video belongs here or the WTF thread, but the song is definitely for here.

Behold, power metal has reached Peak Cheese.

Aw yiss, GLORYHAMMER. Not the first time I've heard the song, but it's the first time I've seen the music video. Definitely goes in the happy thread.
I am not surprised its them, considering one of the things I remember seeing of them on youtube has this ridiculous opening sentence. I don't remember if its actually any good compared to other stuff, just that it has the silliest title/opening line I'd seen at the time.
It's a fun listen. It's not the best power metal in existence, but it's good, and it doesn't take itself seriously at all.
Pages: 1 ... 11575 11576 [11577] 11578 11579 ... 13325