Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11574 11575 [11576] 11577 11578 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795787 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173625 on: July 17, 2016, 08:21:00 pm »

Not sure if the music video belongs here or the WTF thread, but the song is definitely for here.

Behold, power metal has reached Peak Cheese.

Aw yiss, GLORYHAMMER. Not the first time I've heard the song, but it's the first time I've seen the music video. Definitely goes in the happy thread.
Love me some Space 1992.

RedWarrior, if you haven't done so already (and aren't planning to listen to the entire album) check out the last song on the album. Apocalypse 1992. Nearly ten minutes of battle, magic, dwarves, and epicness.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #173626 on: July 17, 2016, 08:26:43 pm »

Not sure if the music video belongs here or the WTF thread, but the song is definitely for here.

Behold, power metal has reached Peak Cheese.

Aw yiss, GLORYHAMMER. Not the first time I've heard the song, but it's the first time I've seen the music video. Definitely goes in the happy thread.
Love me some Space 1992.

RedWarrior, if you haven't done so already (and aren't planning to listen to the entire album) check out the last song on the album. Apocalypse 1992. Nearly ten minutes of battle, magic, dwarves, and epicness.
Oh, I'd listened to the entire album a while ago (and actually saw the music video then, too), but I was reminded of it somehow recently. It's pretty great.

And now for a classic that I'm pretty sure I've posted multiple times but still is awesome The Bard's Song, Live.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #173627 on: July 17, 2016, 08:50:16 pm »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173628 on: July 17, 2016, 09:34:00 pm »

Brother called me from the hospital and he played First Officer for a couple hours of Star Control 2.
I got to distract him with trivia and backstory dumps as the nurses adjusted IVs and things.

He'll be fine, it's not the first time this happened.  I'm just glad I was able to keep him company and laughing.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173629 on: July 17, 2016, 10:11:46 pm »

Really the only insects I don't like handling are house crickets, because the little bastards are good at escaping and flee all over the house and it takes weeks to catch them all.
What about BEEEEEEEEEEEEEES? Or wasps i guess. I'd rather poke a bee (lightly from the side so it doesn't die or get mad at me) than a wasp (violently from above so it dies messily), but i'd rather not poke any of them if given the choice. Badminton rackets are much better at dealing with wasps (bees are too chill to deserve being struck down with great fury), so why bother poking? :P

I generally just leave bees and wasps alone, though I don't mind when they land on me. They're just flying around looking for flowers and bugs (in the case of wasps) to nourish themselves and their young. Always found it confusing and annoying when people would freak out about a creature smaller than their little finger, unless it's a full swarm and you've pissed it off or you're allergic there's really no excuse to be scared of them, they can't cause much significant harm.
+1

My wife volunteered at a Safari Park in Scotland (requirement for get course) and one of the dudes there had to basically chase down a family who had exited their car quickly because of a bee. They were in the bit with lions.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #173630 on: July 18, 2016, 12:52:00 am »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #173631 on: July 18, 2016, 01:16:24 am »

I just passed 100 days
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #173632 on: July 18, 2016, 02:12:45 am »

Passed 75 days not long ago... I keep my visits brief and to the point.

Also insert some obligatory mention of Jifodus here.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #173633 on: July 18, 2016, 02:37:30 am »

For my part, I have a mere 36 days.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #173634 on: July 18, 2016, 02:49:49 am »

Just over a hundred days here, for statistics' sake
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #173635 on: July 18, 2016, 02:54:43 am »

104 days. Bay12 is one of my always-open tabs, along with YouTube, Facebook and the Unity scripting docs.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #173636 on: July 18, 2016, 03:18:07 am »

I just find it funny that bay12 can't find the number of days I've been online.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #173637 on: July 18, 2016, 04:26:31 am »

I've been online for 10 years. Honest.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #173638 on: July 18, 2016, 04:38:12 am »

Hah, that's awesome. Reminds me somewhat of going on vacation in Norway, because there you can buy shrimps en masse really cheaply, and they're GOOD (plus you frequently have direct view of awesome mountains). Rarely before have i torn the head and shell off of and feasted upon so many crustaceans in such a short time frame. c:

touch her butt if she permits it

Cheese, you say?

RAISE YOUR BONER TO THE SKY AND YOU'RE NEVER GONNA DIE
Wow, i'm gonna have a hard time dying in this life. :U
It's not just mussels, also shrimp and assorted crustaceans and oysters and it's pretty great.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #173639 on: July 18, 2016, 08:49:19 am »

Really the only insects I don't like handling are house crickets, because the little bastards are good at escaping and flee all over the house and it takes weeks to catch them all.
What about BEEEEEEEEEEEEEES? Or wasps i guess. I'd rather poke a bee (lightly from the side so it doesn't die or get mad at me) than a wasp (violently from above so it dies messily), but i'd rather not poke any of them if given the choice. Badminton rackets are much better at dealing with wasps (bees are too chill to deserve being struck down with great fury), so why bother poking? :P

I generally just leave bees and wasps alone, though I don't mind when they land on me. They're just flying around looking for flowers and bugs (in the case of wasps) to nourish themselves and their young. Always found it confusing and annoying when people would freak out about a creature smaller than their little finger, unless it's a full swarm and you've pissed it off or you're allergic there's really no excuse to be scared of them, they can't cause much significant harm.
+1

My wife volunteered at a Safari Park in Scotland (requirement for get course) and one of the dudes there had to basically chase down a family who had exited their car quickly because of a bee. They were in the bit with lions.

Safari... Scotland... Lions?
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 11574 11575 [11576] 11577 11578 ... 13325