Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11573 11574 [11575] 11576 11577 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795069 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173610 on: July 17, 2016, 12:59:16 pm »

That whole album is outstanding.

Both their albums are, really. You have to have a certain amount of respect for a spoof band that's better than many of the bands they're spoofing.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173611 on: July 17, 2016, 01:07:00 pm »

What, no corn?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #173612 on: July 17, 2016, 04:43:40 pm »

i have view of the sea, you can get a ton good fresh mussels for like twelve euros here, and the dude who we are renting this house from for the week gave us local cider. this is why france is still the most popular holiday destination in belgium

also still can't really stop thinking about my crush~

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #173613 on: July 17, 2016, 06:13:49 pm »

Hah, that's awesome. Reminds me somewhat of going on vacation in Norway, because there you can buy shrimps en masse really cheaply, and they're GOOD (plus you frequently have direct view of awesome mountains). Rarely before have i torn the head and shell off of and feasted upon so many crustaceans in such a short time frame. c:

touch her butt if she permits it

Cheese, you say?

RAISE YOUR BONER TO THE SKY AND YOU'RE NEVER GONNA DIE
Wow, i'm gonna have a hard time dying in this life. :U
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #173614 on: July 17, 2016, 06:33:31 pm »

Goddamn, I'd never heard of Gloryhammer until now. Odd since I LOVE power metal.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #173615 on: July 17, 2016, 07:08:57 pm »

One has not lived until one has faced down Dundee's host of undead unicorns.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #173616 on: July 17, 2016, 07:19:44 pm »

Newputer arrives the 21st.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173618 on: July 17, 2016, 07:33:01 pm »

Bought my lizard some dubia roaches as a treat to break up his diet of locusts. He wolfed two of them down and has since been turning up his nose at his locusts.  :P

Glad to know he likes his treat. :D
How do you even handle insects, living or dead?

They really scare me...

My main concern when picking them up is not hurting them too much, they can't hurt me at all and are pretty easy to keep a hold of. I'm usually a little nervous I'll grip too hard and hurt them, but that's not a huge problem when I'm coaxing a lizard to cram them down his gullet. Neither locusts nor roaches can cause me harm in any way, though I have been bitten by the odd mealworm, which does pinch slightly even if it doesn't hurt.

Really the only insects I don't like handling are house crickets, because the little bastards are good at escaping and flee all over the house and it takes weeks to catch them all.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173619 on: July 17, 2016, 07:40:19 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #173621 on: July 17, 2016, 07:44:42 pm »

Really the only insects I don't like handling are house crickets, because the little bastards are good at escaping and flee all over the house and it takes weeks to catch them all.
What about BEEEEEEEEEEEEEES? Or wasps i guess. I'd rather poke a bee (lightly from the side so it doesn't die or get mad at me) than a wasp (violently from above so it dies messily), but i'd rather not poke any of them if given the choice. Badminton rackets are much better at dealing with wasps (bees are too chill to deserve being struck down with great fury), so why bother poking? :P

Cheese, you say?

RAISE YOUR BONER TO THE SKY AND YOU'RE NEVER GONNA DIE
Wow, i'm gonna have a hard time dying in this life. :U
Ehehehe.
;o

this also raises some serious questions about the Die Hard movies
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173623 on: July 17, 2016, 07:52:06 pm »

What about BEEEEEEEEEEEEEES? Or wasps i guess. I'd rather poke a bee (lightly from the side so it doesn't die or get mad at me) than a wasp (violently from above so it dies messily), but i'd rather not poke any of them if given the choice. Badminton rackets are much better at dealing with wasps (bees are too chill to deserve being struck down with great fury), so why bother poking? :P

I generally just leave bees and wasps alone, though I don't mind when they land on me. They're just flying around looking for flowers and bugs (in the case of wasps) to nourish themselves and their young. Always found it confusing and annoying when people would freak out about a creature smaller than their little finger, unless it's a full swarm and you've pissed it off or you're allergic there's really no excuse to be scared of them, they can't cause much significant harm.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #173624 on: July 17, 2016, 08:02:13 pm »

Mammals are way grosser than insects, really. Sweat and hair and lungs and hearts.
Yeah but we don't explode if anything breaches our armored skin, and we have a reasonable plasma-to-body ratio. Insects are tanks filled with month-old soup.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 11573 11574 [11575] 11576 11577 ... 13325