Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11564 11565 [11566] 11567 11568 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15751827 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173475 on: July 11, 2016, 02:15:32 pm »

I find it hilarious that one of the major themes of the game is that when you've finished a game you should put it down and move on instead of playing it to death, yet it's been ten months and some people are still obsessed with it.

Not talking about you guys or anything, mind :v
I actually only did one Neutral, then  true Pacifist. Haven't played it since, besides getting my friends to play it.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #173476 on: July 11, 2016, 03:57:23 pm »

Was woken up to preemptive cakeday celebration, since I'll be away from home on my actual cakeday. Also I've been informed that I'll be regifted a 3DS so I can finally play a game newer than five or six years old! :O
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:59:11 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #173477 on: July 11, 2016, 04:20:50 pm »

Spoiler: Prepare for trouble (click to show/hide)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173478 on: July 11, 2016, 04:31:13 pm »

I find it hilarious that one of the major themes of the game is that when you've finished a game you should put it down and move on instead of playing it to death, yet it's been ten months and some people are still obsessed with it.

I actually only did one Neutral, then  true Pacifist. Haven't played it since, besides getting my friends to play it.
Occasionally, I replay True Pacifist.  Just for the feels.  But yeah.

Happy preemptive cakeday IINL!

Spoiler: THERE IS NO ESCAPE (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #173479 on: July 11, 2016, 06:02:24 pm »

There are reports of a man in full Batman gear beating up drug dealers in Moscow (that's where I live)

The video is short and blurry, but the arrests that followed were pretty real: two beat up men were cuffed later at the same location shortly after.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #173480 on: July 11, 2016, 06:29:38 pm »

Mr. Batslav I'm CIA

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #173481 on: July 11, 2016, 07:04:39 pm »

He is the hero you both deserve and need right now.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #173482 on: July 11, 2016, 07:33:18 pm »

Russian Batman best Batman.

Says the person with a bunch of Mettaton fanart in their avatar rotator :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #173483 on: July 11, 2016, 09:50:09 pm »

snip
Appreciate the tips! :)

The grants and scholarships is something I probably forgot to do or wasn't eligible for any of them when I went for an associates degree. Now I have a useless degree, zero experience on using anything I've learned there and a debt to pay. Mistakes were made but I can do better next time around!

Our's is probably the only family in all my relatives that don't live/rent our own place. Still live with grandparents place when we moved here. Even if we wanted to, we're still not independent as a family unit let alone being independent on my own. I'm not lacking in any motivation to do better and work harder!

I'm heading to university with or without that campus job. Hopefully I can squeeze something in from my meager income especially since my job can now subsidize my health insurance. No half assing it this time!

As for the Navy thing, I do want to go for a military career especially since my ASVAB is high enough to qualify me for anything with the possibility for a nuke position. I'm still hoping to get a medical waiver though but I don't want to be stuck moping around and hoping for a miracle.

And that "worthless drain to society" thing. I've been playing Freedom Wars for a while. I'm no longer a low ranking scum there but an invaluable resource. I've kinda taking it as a motivator though. Don't judge me.  :o

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173484 on: July 11, 2016, 10:00:21 pm »

Hey, go you!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #173485 on: July 12, 2016, 03:56:06 am »

I really, really like Dark Souls. The gameplay is something I've wanted pretty much forever. The art style is fantastic. The game balance is, by and large, near-perfect. And I love the atmosphere and immersion. The gaping dragon taking flight with a roar has given me genuine moments of visceral fear, and travelling down through Blighttown has been a never-ending sequence of what the hell is that thing, good grief, this one's actually eating me... Not to mention the total paranoia at being surrounded by horrible growls, and the quick dashes through open areas.

I love this game.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #173487 on: July 12, 2016, 02:45:15 pm »

I just learned that someone made a magical girl/boy ruleset for the World of Darkness settings (known for Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension, and so forth).  Naturally, it's called Princess: The Hopeful.  Needless to say, the idea of magical girls roaming the same world as the...oh, say, the Sabbat amuses me to no end.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173489 on: July 12, 2016, 04:32:24 pm »

I just learned that someone made a magical girl/boy ruleset for the World of Darkness settings (known for Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension, and so forth).  Naturally, it's called Princess: The Hopeful.  Needless to say, the idea of magical girls roaming the same world as the...oh, say, the Sabbat amuses me to no end.
Bwahahaheheh.  Yesss.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 11564 11565 [11566] 11567 11568 ... 13325