Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11541 11542 [11543] 11544 11545 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776586 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173130 on: June 24, 2016, 05:45:33 pm »

PREPARE THE IMAGE
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE THIS IS THE IMAGE
Spoiler: IMAGE DEPLOYED (click to show/hide)

Finished registering for my college classes.  16 Credits for my first semester shouldn't be too bad, right?

COLLEGE WOOOOOO
Go you!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #173131 on: June 24, 2016, 06:25:15 pm »

Finished registering for my college classes.  16 Credits for my first semester shouldn't be too bad, right?

COLLEGE WOOOOOO
If it's all gen-eds you'll be fine. It takes work to fail those.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173132 on: June 24, 2016, 07:58:59 pm »

My best friend is bringing home a silver medal from SkillsUSA nationals, and I daresay I couldn't be in a better mood right now. Though I would rather she brought home a gold. She most certainly put in the practice it took to get there and now I don't need to beat her up when she gets home. It's funny how a year ago or whatever I never really though about awards or anything of the like, but now that so many of my friends and I are winning them for so many different things, I feel superior to all you mortals like, even though the easiest part of our lives are ending, we made the most of it with the tools we were given, stole, bought, killed over, or otherwise acquired.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173133 on: June 24, 2016, 08:28:20 pm »

You gonna get a job with that medal or awards? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173134 on: June 24, 2016, 08:32:38 pm »

I'm happy that someone (Tawa this time) posted fun birthday images, and TBF answered with the official one (':
It keeps happening!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173135 on: June 25, 2016, 06:40:00 am »

... s'not the official...
Back in my day..
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173136 on: June 25, 2016, 08:08:34 am »

COLLEGE WOOOOOO
If it's all gen-eds you'll be fine. It takes work to fail those.
Unless you are like me and thanks to the exact AP classes you took you have exactly three classes your first year that aren't weed out courses
If you haven't already I'd suggest looking up all the classes you are taking to see how difficult each one will be. No matter how good you are, if you are a freshman, you don't want more then one or two super difficult classes. You need time to build up your GPA.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #173137 on: June 25, 2016, 02:36:25 pm »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:17:12 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #173139 on: June 26, 2016, 11:09:47 am »

When lightning hits so close you can hear the crackle of the electricity before the sonic boom hits, amazing :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173140 on: June 26, 2016, 11:11:00 am »

When lightning hits so close you can hear the crackle of the electricity before the sonic boom hits, amazing :D
....Yikes....
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #173141 on: June 26, 2016, 11:16:24 am »

....Yikes....
Hohoo, I remember during one of our storms when I was at my nephew/lola's place that lightning hit a pole, probably a metallic box or object, right outside the room me and my nephew were in. We were facing the other way and turned to see the afterglow(?) of what we could really presuming was lightning. And a bit of redness proceeding or outlining the bolt, in my recollection. Hit the other house ._. Nothing bad happened though but either it was lightning or something to do with visible power being interrupted.

Happy: Still thesispanicking \o/ but we're...still doing things in the hopes of finishing it. Yay?
Ogods I'm an embarassment to all the people helping us >_< worst head researcher ever.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173142 on: June 26, 2016, 11:55:37 am »

Well, Phillip Zimbardo got a bit too into his prison experiment and thought one of his subjects was faking illness and such in order to be "released" from prison, as opposed to be allowed to leave the experiment.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread (Also random disscusion about me)
« Reply #173143 on: June 26, 2016, 12:19:49 pm »

Was trawling through the first hundred or so pages of this topic trying to identify the original birthday meme, as our current meme ironically having first been posted as a protest of the previous meme is, whilst not fantastically annoying, probably a factor in why Gunner-Chan doesn't visit anymore.

What I did find (other than that 7-years-previous-me is 30% chuckle, 60% cringe), was that I was apparently the first to wish someone happy birthday in this thread (actually erroneously, and without an image)

I was also the first to say THIS.
I'm happy that the thread title has that fun bit on the end.

I don't know whether to be horrified or horrified.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173144 on: June 26, 2016, 01:02:10 pm »

What about the other 10%? Poor at maths?

Pages: 1 ... 11541 11542 [11543] 11544 11545 ... 13325