Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11535 11536 [11537] 11538 11539 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780702 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173040 on: June 21, 2016, 06:19:37 am »

Final exam today, and then I can finally rest.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #173041 on: June 21, 2016, 08:33:19 am »

KoSS lives in Canada. They only have Winter, Cold Green Winter, Colder Winter With Leaves and Coldest Winter.
True facts.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173042 on: June 21, 2016, 09:05:32 am »

30? Ye gods, that must be hellish.
I guess it's time for me to say 30 is nothing in revenge for people saying 8 was nothing. Yay for acclimatization.
The thing about cold weather is clothes on tends to fix the problem.

There's only so much clothes off can do for stupidly hot weather alongside stupidly humid weather which doesn't want your sweat to evaporate, before things may get awkward/illegal.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #173043 on: June 21, 2016, 09:12:52 am »

30? Ye gods, that must be hellish.
I guess it's time for me to say 30 is nothing in revenge for people saying 8 was nothing. Yay for acclimatization.
The thing about cold weather is clothes on tends to fix the problem.

There's only so much clothes off can do for stupidly hot weather alongside stupidly humid weather which doesn't want your sweat to evaporate, before things may get awkward/illegal.
And even if it weren't, you get a sunburn on your everything because Sun's a dick.

Also: work clothing. Nobody would bat an eye if I wore twenty sweaters underneath a labcoat, but having to work in it, full-length pants, and latex freaking gloves in 38 Celsius is an exercise in determining the human melting point.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173044 on: June 21, 2016, 09:51:09 am »

Hah. I suffer not the woes of sunburn, since I have the magical ability to tan (I also happen to be the only person in my entire immediate family able to do so, everyone else just becomes shrimp tier red). I'm also used to working under high-ish temperature since I'm a lawyer, meaning I wear a suit nearly on a daily basis. 30 is basically just a normal sunny day here :v
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:04:04 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173045 on: June 21, 2016, 09:54:01 am »

*insert joke about lawyers being the spawn of Satan*

I just get sunburned. Got sunburned 3 weeks ago, healed a bit, got sunburned last week, healing. It may change shade on the way back to being Celtic White, but I imagine I'll get sunburned again at some point in the meantime.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173046 on: June 21, 2016, 02:44:36 pm »

I think I figured out what's wrong with my laptop this time: Pretty sure the fan has stopped. Entirely.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #173047 on: June 21, 2016, 02:47:35 pm »

Final exam today, and then I can finally rest.
Updating on this, the final exam has been slain with some effort. So, woo.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #173048 on: June 21, 2016, 03:06:05 pm »

I think I figured out what's wrong with my laptop this time: Pretty sure the fan has stopped. Entirely.
Why is this in the happy thread?
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173049 on: June 21, 2016, 03:18:13 pm »

Why is this in the happy thread?
Because he knows what's wrong now, and can now go towards fixing it, I'd assume.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #173050 on: June 21, 2016, 03:18:27 pm »

clean it

cleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanit

that's how I dealt with fan that stopped on me after screeching like a goddamned grinder
._.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173051 on: June 21, 2016, 04:14:14 pm »

Climbed a mountain, literally, two days ago.

Whew. What a pain. At least there was ginger ale on the top.

It was good ginger ale.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173052 on: June 21, 2016, 08:45:23 pm »

clean it

cleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanitcleanit

that's how I dealt with fan that stopped on me after screeching like a goddamned grinder

Once I used an angle grinder to take apart my childhood bike. It was great, I was fourteen at the time. Your fan isn't terribly comparable to it, nor is it comparable to my bench grinder, which is just a little bit quieter.

That being said, cleaning moving parts tends to help them.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #173053 on: June 21, 2016, 10:12:48 pm »

... well. Blacksea Odyssey may have the most epic final boss I have seen in my lifetime of gaming. Pretty sure I've seen the conceit before, but... yeah. Yeah. Won't say anything specific about it, because, y'know, final boss. But it may be one of the most amazing things I've seen in my life. Plus one to Pulling Legs Off a Frog, Sci-fi Edition. Whoever made it knew how the hell to capstone a game.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173054 on: June 21, 2016, 10:24:08 pm »

clean it

But then I'd have to open my laptop's innards and then clean it. And I am piss-terrified of doing that for fear of breaking something.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
Pages: 1 ... 11535 11536 [11537] 11538 11539 ... 13325