Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11414 11415 [11416] 11417 11418 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779428 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171225 on: April 25, 2016, 04:43:04 am »

What kind of music is it?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171226 on: April 25, 2016, 05:04:01 am »

Like this.
Warning: listening through the full soundtrack could also be considered somewhat spoilery.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #171227 on: April 25, 2016, 05:05:28 am »

I'm quite drunk - and continuing to get moreso - so I probably won't remember.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #171228 on: April 25, 2016, 11:11:49 am »

I wish to state I'm also fond of Transistor, and even more so of its music.

I'm binge-watching entire Game of Thrones series.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171229 on: April 25, 2016, 11:19:21 am »

Like this.
Warning: listening through the full soundtrack could also be considered somewhat spoilery.
Listening to the extended ost is certainly spoilery, I think.

Edit: Also this is pretty neat.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:30:21 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #171230 on: April 25, 2016, 01:36:42 pm »

As days pass with my new machine, the closer to being back to it's former purposes and glory it's getting again. Since fun & games are nice and out of the way, all that's left is rebooting my freelancing. I'm surprised at how affordable upgrading my old freelance stuff to the latest editions is, all things considered. Add to it, the amount of work left with my ongoing client is actually able to be fit within the trial period of InDesign, which buys me plenty of time to get a license for it afterwards, along with all the other Adobe programs too ($50/mo for 11 programs ain't half-bad price-wise. Just as long as I can keep my bank account supplied to keep it paid off monthly. Should double as incentive to also keep on top of my freelancing to keep it funded.).

Overall, I'm surprised at how relatively painless the transition to my new machine my old stuff has had to endure, so to speak. This should really help in the long-run.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #171231 on: April 25, 2016, 06:34:33 pm »

Daggerfall save destroyed itself

This is why you make backups! Two backups, three backups, doesn't matter just make them! Make backups of your screenshots too, who knows, maybe the hoster will go down eventually.

As for X-COM\XCOM, a lot of it seemed like people doing another X-COM LP after the first (or second) failed, or first time LPs, which probably explains the absurdly high thread mortality rate.
I probably should have been more clear, my save didn't really destroy itself, my hard drive did. I had a backup, but it was on the same hard drive.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #171233 on: April 25, 2016, 07:07:20 pm »

Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171236 on: April 25, 2016, 07:53:25 pm »

HFY is one of my guilty pleasures >_>
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171237 on: April 25, 2016, 09:34:26 pm »

Same. It's not something I can binge on, and I can't think of anyone I'd recommend it to, but still good when it comes up.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:38:21 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #171238 on: April 25, 2016, 10:21:16 pm »

Went to prom the other day with a beautiful friend.
We took a lot of pictures with her parents and then mine later at a nature reserve.
We got dinner at a place she hadn't ate at before so it was as much a surprise for her as I hoped it would be. I locked my keys in my car and dad had to call a lock smith, I'm now scared by how easy it is to get into a locked car.

After dinner we got back in town and a local shaved ice place was offering free snow ones to people going to prom so we got snow cones. Then since we had about half an hour before prom started we went to the park and walked/talked for a bit. She let me put my arm around her which was nice (she was cold).

Prom started off a bit strange since we couldn't find too many people she had met before (my school's prom and she's only met a few of my friends). We also got these couple's pictures taken at a photo booth (the photographer doing them is a family friend) and she asked if it would be weird for us to hold hands in the picture which I thought was funny, but my date was ok with it.

We started dancing later in the night, after a few sodas and finding some friends that she had met, however most of the time it was just the two of us dancing or playing with the balloons. The music the DJ was playing wasn't exactly dance music and we grabbed drinks/sat down when he played those group dances like Cupid shuffle.

Towards the end the DJ finally started playing requests and I got to slow dance with my date to Roses by The Chain Smokers and a few other slower/romantic-ish dubstep/EDM songs. She seemed to enjoy herself though.

And finally we ended the night by going out and getting ice cream.... Except everywhere that offered good icecream was closed so we went to Taco Bell at 12:30.

All in all this years prom was exponentially better than last year. Been a few days and I'm still happy about it.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #171239 on: April 25, 2016, 10:42:23 pm »

It's difficult to be happy due to my tendency to focus on the negative, but hey, I'm doing good. I'm managing responsibilities. I'm doing productive things. I finished high school and will soon go to Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, a prestigious German university. (I think it's prestigious. It's difficult to say since apparently German universities are all kept in the same standards and thus don't have much room for comparison between each other.)

I'm learning how to draw, and while I still dislike my art I'm finding it easier to show my awful creation to certain people for constructive criticism. For once in my life, I feel intelligent (although this feeling will probably go away once I enter university). I am in a healthy relationship whose only issue was distance, and even then it's not like it can't shift into a healthy friendship if things don't work out. My self-loathing is now more subdued and has devolved more into mindful and healthy self-criticism.

Plus, I'm guaranteed a job in my dad's company assuming it doesn't crumble (it probably won't, my dad literally graduated in business and was a rockstar engineer and manager back in his prime) and I don't decide to work in Germany.

And on a more local scale, I have two beagle puppies.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 11414 11415 [11416] 11417 11418 ... 13325