Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11412 11413 [11414] 11415 11416 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778251 times)

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171195 on: April 24, 2016, 05:48:47 pm »

48 failed X-COM and XCOM LPs, about 5 finished ones. I'm not saying people who do X COM LPs are unoriginal slackers, but they are.  :P
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #171196 on: April 24, 2016, 05:59:08 pm »

48 failed X-COM and XCOM LPs, about 5 finished ones. I'm not saying people who do X COM LPs are unoriginal slackers, but they are.  :P
To be fair, I cancelled the OpenXcom one I did because everyone died on the first mission because GUNIN made me play on Veteran. I'm sure everyone else also had their own reasons.

I might do another one on Experienced instead since my Daggerfall save destroyed itself, but I feel like something bad would inevitably happen which would force me to stop doing it. That's usually what happens when I try to do LPs.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171197 on: April 24, 2016, 06:10:50 pm »

I'm going to assume mine was one of the five finished ones. Sure, it might have only gotten like 1-2 updates, but hey I played though to the end. Totally.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171198 on: April 24, 2016, 06:15:37 pm »

Daggerfall save destroyed itself

This is why you make backups! Two backups, three backups, doesn't matter just make them! Make backups of your screenshots too, who knows, maybe the hoster will go down eventually.

As for X-COM\XCOM, a lot of it seemed like people doing another X-COM LP after the first (or second) failed, or first time LPs, which probably explains the absurdly high thread mortality rate.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171199 on: April 24, 2016, 06:20:07 pm »

* Aklyon complains in your general direction :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171200 on: April 24, 2016, 06:21:16 pm »

I almost immediately dropped my TFTD LP because taking screenshots turned out to be really awkward.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #171201 on: April 24, 2016, 06:24:11 pm »

I almost immediately dropped my TFTD LP because taking screenshots turned out to be really awkward.

Probabl saved yourself a lot of frustration and hassle anyway :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171202 on: April 24, 2016, 06:26:08 pm »

I actually found out you can tell steam to save uncompressed copies to a different folder when I was trying to tell how 2 screenshot nucom2. Certainly makes it less awkward to do than I remember trying to screenshot geneforge.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #171203 on: April 24, 2016, 06:40:15 pm »

Humm, so i decided to give Windows 10 a try, after they've been pestering me since forever. While there were a lot of "send data" settings to be disabled at first, it doesn't seem too bad so far, and i like how it can actually pick a decently fitting toolbar colour from the background. The overly flashy Start menu bothers me as usual, since it DOESN'T FUCKING DEFAULT TO "THIS COMPUTER". We'll see how it goes, otherwise i'll just roll back to 8.1. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171204 on: April 24, 2016, 06:42:21 pm »

Got my ears pierced.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171205 on: April 24, 2016, 06:44:23 pm »

I actually found out you can tell steam to save uncompressed copies to a different folder when I was trying to tell how 2 screenshot nucom2. Certainly makes it less awkward to do than I remember trying to screenshot geneforge.
That's cool, but I wouldn't use Steam screenshots for TFTD.  DosBox (which Steam naturally uses for TFTD) has its own screenshot system.
And even a built-in video recording system!

Got my ears pierced.
Kinda considering that...
I know it hurts, but how would you describe it?  Like a bee sting?  Feels better quickly or what?
Probably kinda sore for a few days I guess.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171206 on: April 24, 2016, 06:45:46 pm »

That is pretty cool feature, Dosbox!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171207 on: April 24, 2016, 06:47:20 pm »

Got my ears pierced.
Kinda considering that...
I know it hurts, but how would you describe it?  Like a bee sting?  Feels better quickly or what?
Probably kinda sore for a few days I guess.
Like you got lightly pinched, for about 2 seconds. It's not bad, it stopped hurting entirely after about 30 seconds, got sore about an hour later, not seriously so, but enough to make me sleep on my back, it stopped being sore before I woke up the next morning.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171208 on: April 24, 2016, 07:41:29 pm »

It's what I use, mainly because it's the first one I found that's dead simple and hasn't caused any problems.  Also it's open source, and free.

@Wilde
Thanks!  That's even easier than I thought.  Almost a little disappointing, heh.
Also, congratulations (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171209 on: April 24, 2016, 07:44:46 pm »

The Civilization IV mod "Fall From Heaven II" is excellent and I am enjoying it immensely.
Have you tried the modmods yet?
No, what are there for it?
Check civfanatics, I'm fairly sure thats where I found the modmod(mod)s.
If you want a name for one of them in particular, I did a screenshot lp of Master of Mana, the modmod I've had the most experience with. It has terraforming!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 11412 11413 [11414] 11415 11416 ... 13325