Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11411 11412 [11413] 11414 11415 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776531 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171180 on: April 23, 2016, 11:48:32 pm »

Just remember, Mad Max was a documentary.
You're saying it was a documentary of the great 'strayan outback?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171181 on: April 24, 2016, 12:05:55 am »

Just remember, Mad Max was a documentary.
You're saying it was a documentary of the great 'strayan outback?
Precisely.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

cottontailcake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171182 on: April 24, 2016, 01:07:26 am »

Heh, in Germany people would consider you a madman (and might call the police) if you were trying to ride a bike on the Autobahn. Then again we have a speed limit of c, and speed of 160km/h are nothing out of the ordinary, so the situation is quite different I guess.

Yeah, we have some unrestricted speed highways in the outback, but they're considered some of the most dangerous roads in the world for a couple of reasons:

- Road trains hurtle along at 125km/h. They displace so much air so rapidly that your average family sedan will probably be buffeted by the passing truck. It's best just to pull over if you see one approaching.
- The road is straight and monotonous, which is very good at inducing sleep in drivers.
- Also who the fuck would be insane enough to ride a bike through 400+km of desert
Assuming you're referring to australia, thought they introduced new laws a few years back and now everyone is forced to go 110?

cottontailcake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171183 on: April 24, 2016, 01:19:45 am »

I met a petrol tanker road train on the Stuart highway (~3000km of desert-bound, undivided mostly two-lane highway) that was at least 4 trailers long. My memory is insisting six, but it was over 10 years ago so I may be exaggerating .:P

I'm just glad that it was stationary and not careering down the road at 130kmh.

My mother always insisted it was best practise to tailgate roadtrains so if anything walked in front of the road the 'train would blow it out of the way.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171184 on: April 24, 2016, 01:23:32 am »

I decided to look at the first couple pages of the Play with Your Buddies board and noticed that there are two separate failed Darklands LPs on the same page, along with a third one on the next page, but no others for some reason. Which raised my curiosity as to what weird numbers I could get out of this and the best one I found was that there are six failed Jagged Alliance let's plays and six failed let's plays of the various Wizardry games which is sort amusing, sorta. I could probably make a whole thread out of these numbers, but I probably won't. 
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #171185 on: April 24, 2016, 01:36:28 am »

I decided to look at the first couple pages of the Play with Your Buddies board and noticed that there are two separate failed Darklands LPs on the same page, along with a third one on the next page, but no others for some reason. Which raised my curiosity as to what weird numbers I could get out of this and the best one I found was that there are six failed Jagged Alliance let's plays and six failed let's plays of the various Wizardry games which is sort amusing, sorta. I could probably make a whole thread out of these numbers, but I probably won't. 

Well, that's a thing.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #171186 on: April 24, 2016, 05:16:28 am »

Nothing like a jog up and down a hill at 6 in the morning to get the blood pumping.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171187 on: April 24, 2016, 11:22:31 am »

Except perhaps a shot of epinephrine straight to the heart.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171188 on: April 24, 2016, 11:46:38 am »

How am I getting internet here? I'm miles off shore!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171189 on: April 24, 2016, 11:57:39 am »

The Civilization IV mod "Fall From Heaven II" is excellent and I am enjoying it immensely.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171190 on: April 24, 2016, 12:00:06 pm »

The Civilization IV mod "Fall From Heaven II" is excellent and I am enjoying it immensely.
Have you tried the modmods yet?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171191 on: April 24, 2016, 12:00:40 pm »

Mods for the mods?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171192 on: April 24, 2016, 12:01:41 pm »

No, what are there for it?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #171193 on: April 24, 2016, 12:29:22 pm »

Leicester did not bottle it.

The fairytale continues...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171194 on: April 24, 2016, 04:14:10 pm »

Do Xcom.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 11411 11412 [11413] 11414 11415 ... 13325