Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11410 11411 [11412] 11413 11414 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778336 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171165 on: April 23, 2016, 05:16:45 pm »

PREPARE THE OTHER IMAGE?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171166 on: April 23, 2016, 05:24:40 pm »

PREPARE THE OTHER IMAGE?
Can it be
THE OTHER IMAGE
*Lifts the protective cover and smashes the button while throwing a shoe at the secondary button across the room*
I have waited long for this day
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171167 on: April 23, 2016, 05:26:53 pm »

No, not THAT one!!!

* TheBiggerFish dumps a bucket of brain bleach over their head.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

cottontailcake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171168 on: April 23, 2016, 05:35:29 pm »

I feel like this is what my avatar gets up to when I'm not looking.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #171169 on: April 23, 2016, 05:38:14 pm »

PREPARE THE IMAGE.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I wonder how many duplicates of a loli being forcibly given cake are stored on imgur's servers by now.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171170 on: April 23, 2016, 06:42:25 pm »

Many, many.

Also,if someone doesn't make a custom skin of this for ctc's birthday I will be disappointed in this thread.
Sigtext

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171171 on: April 23, 2016, 08:53:57 pm »

Heh, in Germany people would consider you a madman (and might call the police) if you were trying to ride a bike on the Autobahn. Then again we have a speed limit of c, and speed of 160km/h are nothing out of the ordinary, so the situation is quite different I guess.

Yeah, we have some unrestricted speed highways in the outback, but they're considered some of the most dangerous roads in the world for a couple of reasons:

- Road trains hurtle along at 125km/h. They displace so much air so rapidly that your average family sedan will probably be buffeted by the passing truck. It's best just to pull over if you see one approaching.
- The road is straight and monotonous, which is very good at inducing sleep in drivers.
- Also who the fuck would be insane enough to ride a bike through 400+km of desert

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171172 on: April 23, 2016, 09:07:41 pm »

Heh, in Germany people would consider you a madman (and might call the police) if you were trying to ride a bike on the Autobahn. Then again we have a speed limit of c, and speed of 160km/h are nothing out of the ordinary, so the situation is quite different I guess.

Yeah, we have some unrestricted speed highways in the outback, but they're considered some of the most dangerous roads in the world for a couple of reasons:

- Road trains hurtle along at 125km/h. They displace so much air so rapidly that your average family sedan will probably be buffeted by the passing truck. It's best just to pull over if you see one approaching.
- The road is straight and monotonous, which is very good at inducing sleep in drivers.
- Also who the fuck would be insane enough to ride a bike through 400+km of desert
http://www.barcroft.tv/brit-swaps-day-job-for-1800-kilometres-cycle-across-sahara-desert

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171173 on: April 23, 2016, 09:08:49 pm »

PREPARE THE OTHER IMAGE?
Do you mean the other cake I posted a couple days ago? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171174 on: April 23, 2016, 09:10:53 pm »

No, I meant the one with the beer.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171175 on: April 23, 2016, 09:18:04 pm »

125km/h isn't that fast. Unless you don't have a divided highway, in which case it's terrifying.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #171176 on: April 23, 2016, 09:59:09 pm »

125km/h isn't that fast. Unless you don't have a divided highway, in which case it's terrifying.
I'm sure the mass and size of the trains helps with the whole "displacing air" thing.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171177 on: April 23, 2016, 10:20:16 pm »

Just remember, Mad Max was a documentary.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171178 on: April 23, 2016, 10:22:09 pm »

I applied for four jobs today.

May not sound like much, but first off it's draining, and second you have to do a new set of materials for each one. Took me hours.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171179 on: April 23, 2016, 10:36:28 pm »

I applied for four jobs today.

May not sound like much, but first off it's draining, and second you have to do a new set of materials for each one. Took me hours.
they just love the paperwork don't they. sign your name 50 times, the same with address and social security number. it never ends.

edit: WOO side scan time!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 10:42:53 pm by redwallzyl »
Pages: 1 ... 11410 11411 [11412] 11413 11414 ... 13325