Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11318 11319 [11320] 11321 11322 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753220 times)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #169785 on: March 16, 2016, 10:53:21 pm »

Like red hair red, not fire red.

I'm not an anime character; that's next month :P
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #169786 on: March 16, 2016, 11:36:38 pm »

i can't believe i'm saying this, but... exercise? man, stick with this shit long enough and it actually gets pleasant feeling exhausted

til all those healthy people i know were right?

also i have this cheese that was advertised as truffle cheddar, but is clearly anchovy cheddar. not that i'm complaining, it's amazing, but it's a bit of a silly misname. i wonder if truffles taste like anchovies or something, so that they added the fish to extend the fungus supply and keep the cost down?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #169787 on: March 16, 2016, 11:38:42 pm »

i can't believe i'm saying this, but... exercise? man, stick with this shit long enough and it actually gets pleasant feeling exhausted

til all those healthy people i know were right?
It's nice, isn't it?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169788 on: March 16, 2016, 11:38:52 pm »

Maybe it tastes so MUCH like anchovies that it actually is truffles and you're mistaken?

Unless you, like, found a spine or something. Then it's probably fake cheese.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #169789 on: March 16, 2016, 11:39:31 pm »

anchovies are literally listed on the ingredients (along with truffles)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169790 on: March 16, 2016, 11:41:40 pm »

So you found a metaphorical spine, then.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #169791 on: March 17, 2016, 12:31:57 am »

I am finally done with public speaking tomorrow!

I am indescribably happy to be done with this class. This is the worst class I have ever taken. I love speaking and being in the spotlight but the instructor was basically incompetent. At least with Geology, which was the worst-class-ever before this one, I knew that the guy cared about geology, even if he obviously despised the idea of teaching and answering questions.

The Moodle page (online resources, links and documents, as well as a grade viewer) for this class has all of the documents in a big, disorganized pile at the top of the page. Most of the documents are out-of-date, the links are almost all red links, and one even leads to the wrong document rather than the essay rubric it claims. Assignments aren't listed in the weeks, either, so it's useless as a planner.

This is also the class where the instructor gave in-class assignments and then kept lecturing, so there was never any time to do the assignment. We also watched a lot of clickbait videos for reasons still unclear, during scheduled lecture time.

Either way, so glad that I am done with this class and never have to take it again.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #169792 on: March 17, 2016, 08:39:04 am »

8 hours of delicious cozy sleep (I haven't slept more than 5 hours per day for last two weeks), then delicious coffee, then delicious pasta bolognese.

And it's warm and sunny outside and I had a walk.

THURSDAY-DAY BEST-DAY \o/
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #169793 on: March 17, 2016, 10:01:24 am »

University department sportsfest today; our school won overall champion \o/ (in what I guess is the first time given the ecstatic celebrations around!)

* Tiruin got Scrabble win \o/

And the best part (what actually made it happy) was the AWESOME opponents I faced! I even got complimented by another dude that I'm one of the few who beat him. ._.;
But dear goodness those games. Started off with mixed combinations and two-letter overlaps. Missed playing Scrabble in all these years.

ALSO I FINALLY SLEPT FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS LATELY. (also lucid dreams and fun with gravity control, flight and teleportation \o/)
ALSOALSO my throat doesn't feel like a cheesegrater \o/ But I'm still coughing badly daily because of allergies :I (Had it looked up--no problems with throat! It's just allergies from the moment I wake up until the moment I [try to] sleep!). Still hurts, but not as bad as before from the frequent coughing. At least it feels like tugging on my throat instead of being shredded.
ALSO*3 I'm finally doing things productively instead of leaving skeleton or basic structures in planning stuff!

Also2 other people are happy! :D Best happy of all!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 10:21:37 am by Tiruin »

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #169794 on: March 17, 2016, 11:02:51 am »

My mildly content for the day: learned about a new Story of Seasons (Precious Friends of the Three Hometowns) and about the release of a new SMT in Japan (SMT 4 Final) last month. 

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #169795 on: March 17, 2016, 01:36:14 pm »

There's a sugar tax coming in the UK, and watching the soft drinks companies flail desperately to stop it is proving amusing.
Is that just sugar sugar, or sweeteners in general? Because if the latter, you might wind up like America, with even shittier corn syrup instead.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #169796 on: March 17, 2016, 01:42:21 pm »

There's a sugar tax coming in the UK, and watching the soft drinks companies flail desperately to stop it is proving amusing.
Is that just sugar sugar, or sweeteners in general? Because if the latter, you might wind up like America, with even shittier corn syrup instead.

Sugar-sweetened drinks, I believe.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169797 on: March 17, 2016, 01:54:19 pm »

Urgh. But artificial sweeteners are awful.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169798 on: March 17, 2016, 02:16:36 pm »

Yep. Mexican coke is best coke.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169799 on: March 17, 2016, 02:18:56 pm »

Yay!  Everyone else is happy!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 11318 11319 [11320] 11321 11322 ... 13325