Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11251 11252 [11253] 11254 11255 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755562 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168780 on: February 20, 2016, 05:28:15 pm »

Yeah, it is Hotline Miami. The protagonist wears animal masks, with the default being a rooster. Do you like hurting other people?

Also where are the woman's feet?
Pfffhaha, thank you, this was a nice bonus.

Also, no.  Except when I do.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168781 on: February 20, 2016, 06:18:21 pm »

Hooray!

Now all we need to do is make a Disney-style movie where the villain is an eldritch horror who is redeemed and given a new lease on life through the power of friendship! :D
Spoiler: don't you dare (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #168782 on: February 20, 2016, 06:37:14 pm »

Cracking passwords is easy, since smarter people than me did all the work already and I merely need to learn how to type out the appropriate command line options.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168783 on: February 20, 2016, 08:28:21 pm »

Hooray!

Now all we need to do is make a Disney-style movie where the villain is an eldritch horror who is redeemed and given a new lease on life through the power of friendship! :D
Spoiler: don't you dare (click to show/hide)
But think about all the musical sequences! With those vile drums and accursed flutes!
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #168784 on: February 21, 2016, 12:03:48 am »

it really warms my heart to hear that people are actually using an art asset change i made for a COMPLETELY LEGAL fan project
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #168785 on: February 21, 2016, 12:04:24 am »

All of you, don't doubt yourselves. You know how happy it makes me to see all of you happy? It's a sense of accomplishment, achieved serenity, just a time of peace. I want to help you in any way I can, I'm no professional, but i'll wear myself thin, turn to dust just to assist you all. All of us have each other, all of us are with each other. It's just another type of family, we don't need to share blood. No matter how dark it gets, we'll go through hell to make everything right. I do what I can for forgiveness, you all have your reasons, just don't stop. You can be as independent as you wish, but you're human. You need the company of others, and it feels great to have company. You aren't alone. Even when you're gone, I'll never forget any of you.

Even when I'm gone, i'll never forget any of you.

Everyone is here for everyone.

So no matter how dark it gets, there's always another light to reach. You can always see it. Just march on through, and fight for it. Imagine a handful of people, old and young, rich and poor, clean and ragged, stalwart and crumbling. A dark expanse, everyone hanging on to everyone, pushing on to beacons of light in that void. That's us. Some of us are in different places, but if you can see this, we're together. Always another light.

Always.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #168787 on: February 21, 2016, 04:28:53 am »

It has too many negatives IMO
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #168788 on: February 21, 2016, 04:50:20 am »

Yeah. a bit hard to decipher at first.
How about "I wouldn't walk into your house and call you a dogfucker and anyone who would deride me for not screaming obscenities would be idiots."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #168789 on: February 21, 2016, 07:26:53 am »

My headphones right ear broke, so I broke out the tools and (with some invaluable help from the nearby master technician) fixed it.

soldering is magic
._.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168790 on: February 21, 2016, 08:38:18 am »

Cannot find the quote in situ it's killing me.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168791 on: February 21, 2016, 09:33:21 am »

It has too many negatives IMO
I can't parse it. Also what's the context?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #168792 on: February 21, 2016, 11:07:43 am »

Context is somebody saying that a game doesn't have a picture of Muhammad because it would offend Muslims, and saying so mildly rudely. The response is an admonition against being insulting for no reason, and then hiding behind "I'm just telling the truth!" or a similar defense. It's also a joke because it implies that "You're a dogfucker" is an obviously true statement that would need to be accepted if the "I'm just sayin'" defense were legitimate.

Here's the source
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:09:48 am by Bauglir »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #168793 on: February 21, 2016, 11:43:25 am »

I leveled up.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168794 on: February 21, 2016, 11:45:39 am »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 11251 11252 [11253] 11254 11255 ... 13325