Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11231 11232 [11233] 11234 11235 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757114 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168480 on: February 11, 2016, 08:05:49 pm »

After way too much effort, I finally got Hate Plus to work again after some mysterious change in my configuration in the years since I last touched it apparently borked the way it uses OpenGL. Now I can be sad again, by pursuing the one ending I never got the first time (I was reminded because I'm trying to get a friend to play it).
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168481 on: February 11, 2016, 09:09:52 pm »

This book has engrossed me all day. The only piece of fiction I've read so far in 2016 besides stuff from here/reddit. Easily sits among Asimov's works. Basically aliens show up in orbit, declares "Humans are perverts!" and sit there. Crystal discovered in Italy, turns out to be a computer, powerful enough for humanity's first android.

Android hijinks ensue.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 09:32:08 pm by inteuniso »
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168482 on: February 12, 2016, 12:35:46 am »

Basically aliens show up in orbit, declares "Humans are perverts!" and sit there.

* USEC glances at their browser history.

Well... I can't say that they're wrong. They've definitely hit that nail on the head. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go validate some aliens.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168483 on: February 12, 2016, 12:42:56 am »

Basically aliens show up in orbit, declares "Humans are perverts!" and sit there.

* USEC glances at their browser history.

Well... I can't say that they're wrong. They've definitely hit that nail on the head. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go validate some aliens.
I think this this good ol tune is relevant.

EDIT:
Right, forgot my Happy. After about a month or so of working at a new job, I got a small raise for it. It's working out pretty well.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:55:53 am by Itnetlolor »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168484 on: February 12, 2016, 09:42:08 am »

I'm visiting home for a games convention!  I'll hang out with my DND group in person for the first time since Spring.  And there's a tabletop gaming area at the con!!

I am nervous but mostly excited, and this will be really good after an exhausting, freezing cold week.  I even managed to catch up on sleep last night because IT spilled beer in the mail server again, or something.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #168485 on: February 12, 2016, 12:27:07 pm »

Netflix is finally available in India, and I started a trial.

Selection isn't as vas as I had hoped, but I found Rise of the Guardians, which was a great movie.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168486 on: February 12, 2016, 02:56:29 pm »

Apparently my mom put a huge dragonfly inside the garbage bag because the dogs were being noisy and trying to catch it. I couldn't help but to feel bad about it, loudly flapping its wings inside the bag, so I untied it to let it escape. It was a hassle to actualy get it out, but once it did, it fly out so fast I could barely see it. 

Godspeed you huge, ugly bastard, godspeed.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #168487 on: February 12, 2016, 05:30:04 pm »

I am cooking about 3 pounds of pork, because it was on sale for less than $2/lb. It had way more fluids in it than expected, but that's okay - it's also pretty tough, so my plan is to let it simmer until most of the excess liquid is gone. Should be quite good with the honey and lime I've added.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
« Reply #168489 on: February 12, 2016, 05:54:20 pm »

Got me a sweet Kindle Fire today, it's pretty awesome actually :D Only cost $50 surprisingly.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168490 on: February 12, 2016, 06:06:02 pm »

Ooh. Was it the original or the HD model?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #168491 on: February 12, 2016, 07:09:27 pm »

Man I don't like a lot of what cutman makes (altho I appreciate what he does for the chip community) there really are some gems

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
« Reply #168492 on: February 12, 2016, 08:43:11 pm »

HD I think, it's a pretty nifty little thing, love it WAY more than my old hand me down Nextbook.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168493 on: February 12, 2016, 08:48:32 pm »

HD I think, it's a pretty nifty little thing, love it WAY more than my old hand me down Nextbook.
Ah, yeah, the HD ones are pretty rad. I'm stuck with the original model, whose touchscreen notoriously doesn't work right. :v

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #168494 on: February 12, 2016, 09:20:00 pm »

Gamedragon gone and done gived me a game. See if you can guess what it is: It's about preforming amazing heists and is very visually attractive. It's not Payday.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 11231 11232 [11233] 11234 11235 ... 13325