Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11204 11205 [11206] 11207 11208 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762358 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168075 on: February 01, 2016, 07:09:34 pm »

If we're being fair, then we would have to include some nebulous number that signifies translating every flash and picture into words too. Somehow.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #168076 on: February 01, 2016, 07:12:36 pm »

Having attempted to read both and given up partway through, I'd say they're about even.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168077 on: February 01, 2016, 07:18:07 pm »

TheFineBros attempt to trademark the react thing is going downhill for them. Their subscriber count's dropping.
Is that those stupid-looknig thumbnails with all-caps titles I see in the related videos occasionally and never click, or is this a different react thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168078 on: February 01, 2016, 07:19:33 pm »

TheFineBros attempt to trademark the react thing is going downhill for them. Their subscriber count's dropping.
Is that those stupid-looknig thumbnails with all-caps titles I see in the related videos occasionally and never click, or is this a different react thing?
Could be, but there are a lot of stupid-looking thumbnails with all-cap titles in the related videos, so I'm not sure that narrows it down much. :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168079 on: February 01, 2016, 07:21:11 pm »

These usually have REACT in said all-caps title, thus me asking if they're related :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168080 on: February 01, 2016, 07:36:28 pm »

If it's "Teenagers React to Tiny Gremlins" or "Elderly React to The Youth of Today" or stuff like that, then yeah, that's the same group as this kerfuffle.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #168081 on: February 01, 2016, 07:51:11 pm »

oh my goodness i can feel my introversion in full effect right now

But okay, spent my social batteries on tabletopping and post-game conversation, and apparently almost everyone in the tabletopping place are kind of misfits like myself. It's starting to dawn upon me that i might be putting other people on pedestals a bit too much, because i tend to think like "everyone else is so functional buhhhhhh", even though i've been in group therapy for anxiety with people who genuinely did have it worse than me (and for once, that's not just me exaggerating things). But hey, they're super nice and forgiving, and i've actually told my group about my anxiety (which i'm pretty sure that not even my extended family knows of), and they have gone out of their way to assure me that i don't have to be afraid of accidentally saying the wrong things. I still get very uncomfortable when talking about my insecurities and such, but honestly, who wouldn't?

Long story short, fun game, nice people, glad to be there, even if it's exhausting. c:
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168082 on: February 01, 2016, 07:55:22 pm »

Huzzah!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #168083 on: February 01, 2016, 07:58:48 pm »

But okay, spent my social batteries on tabletopping and post-game conversation, and apparently almost everyone in the tabletopping place are kind of misfits like myself. It's starting to dawn upon me that i might be putting other people on pedestals a bit too much, because i tend to think like "everyone else is so functional buhhhhhh", even though i've been in group therapy for anxiety with people who genuinely did have it worse than me (and for once, that's not just me exaggerating things). But hey, they're super nice and forgiving, and i've actually told my group about my anxiety (which i'm pretty sure that not even my extended family knows of), and they have gone out of their way to assure me that i don't have to be afraid of accidentally saying the wrong things. I still get very uncomfortable when talking about my insecurities and such, but honestly, who wouldn't?

Long story short, fun game, nice people, glad to be there, even if it's exhausting. c:

It's nice people like those who make the world a fun place to be in.

I don't have any anxiety disorders or anything extreme like that, but I'm somewhat eccentric and sassy (as in I respond to almost anything said with some kind of snarky remark or attempt at something wry or witty) when around a few of my friends, and they just take it all in stride. They're fun to be around.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168084 on: February 01, 2016, 08:40:53 pm »

But okay, spent my social batteries on tabletopping and post-game conversation, and apparently almost everyone in the tabletopping place are kind of misfits like myself. It's starting to dawn upon me that i might be putting other people on pedestals a bit too much, because i tend to think like "everyone else is so functional buhhhhhh",
Huzzah!
Huzzah!!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #168086 on: February 01, 2016, 09:32:34 pm »

Huzzah!
Huzzah!!
HUZZAH!!!
HUSSIE?

It's nice people like those who make the world a fun place to be in.

I don't have any anxiety disorders or anything extreme like that, but I'm somewhat eccentric and sassy (as in I respond to almost anything said with some kind of snarky remark or attempt at something wry or witty) when around a few of my friends, and they just take it all in stride. They're fun to be around.
Exactly! Lord knows what would have happened to me if i hadn't met so many swell people after graduating and leaving public school, but it wouldn't have been pretty. I could have been horribly misanthropic, completely unable to deal with people, or worse yet. Instead, pretty much everywhere i've went where socializing is unavoidable, i've met people who are like "hey yo i totally respect your bubble but it would be neat to interact with you", and having gone through years of near-complete lack of respect towards me and my doings... Well, let's just say that it was fantastic to be seen as an equal instead of a verbal punching bag, even if it took me a while to realize that people weren't going to backstab me at the first given opportunity.

I still generally get labelled as a quiet guy, which is true as far as my actual behaviour goes, and i don't really mind it either. While i may have gratuitous ham inside me, i have to conserve my energy for prolonged social contact. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168087 on: February 01, 2016, 09:38:56 pm »

Huzzah!
Huzzah!!
HUZZAH!!!
[/quote]
Holy shit I was looking for a neat Cave Story remix which had a great "HUZZAH!" soundbite...
Instead I found this mix of the end-boss theme and... Megalovania??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSMLEwCFVxQ

Fuckin Undertale, I'm so apprehensive to experience you.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168088 on: February 01, 2016, 09:49:43 pm »

Fuckin Undertale, I'm so apprehensive to experience you.

You have no idea what you're missing, bro.  Playing through the whole game twice and stopping to smell the roses everywhere only takes like a dozen hours.  It's as compelling as Cave Story and Bastion combined, which are the only other games I can think to compare it to in substance.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #168089 on: February 01, 2016, 10:07:24 pm »

It's pretty good. Haven't played Cave Story, but I enjoy Undertale quite a bit. If you don't play it it's no big deal-But seriously, the game's music is fucking GREAT.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 11204 11205 [11206] 11207 11208 ... 13325