Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11062 11063 [11064] 11065 11066 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765282 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165945 on: December 08, 2015, 10:55:42 pm »

Tell us the speeeecs
Case: Corsair 500r
Monitor: Dell 27" 4K Ultra HD
Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5h
Processor: Intel i7-4790K
CPU Cooling: Corsair H60 (water)
Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Hybrid (half water cooled)
RAM: 32 GB
250 GB Solid State drives - 3
3 TB Hard drives - 3

Currently running Windows 10 and without any overclocking, but in another few weeks once the arctic silver has finished setting I'll probably overclock it at least a little bit; and it's a pretty good bet that I'll be dropping OSX and some sort of linux (haven't decided which one yet) on the other 2 solid state drives when finals are over and I have some more time to mess with it.

Total cost was around the $2700ish mark, and no, I won't tell you my home address. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #165946 on: December 08, 2015, 11:04:33 pm »

Delicious
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165947 on: December 08, 2015, 11:12:51 pm »

Sweet as, I'm jelly.

Also happy because...  Well, my friends and I did a voice commentary over some Strike Suit Zero footage.  We're gearing up for making LP videos.  I'm pretty nervous about doing commentary alone (I've tried a few times, I hate how I sound), but the idea is that we'll often do group commentaries over pre-shot footage.  Sorta like retsupurae doing longplays, except we make the longplays.

My theme is going to be old video game gems.  Mostly focusing on dos/snes era games, but I have my eye on some nearly-2000 games (like The Sentinel remake).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #165948 on: December 08, 2015, 11:38:24 pm »

I used to hate how I sound. Then I stopped doing that.

related: i uploaded a video as an assignment for class and people seemed to like it

it's not public because i basically call this dude out, and i really don't feel like stirring shit up

EDIT: i just realized how actually funny it is that i seriously use "Putnam" as my windows username, like i don't even think there's any identifying info on that video despite it being for a college class where i use my real name

EDIT 2: "Fixed a number of server crashes in the Attack on Hero custom game."

that's a legitimate patch note

valve patched a server crash in a fan-made custom game
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 02:23:51 am by Putnam »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #165950 on: December 09, 2015, 03:01:45 am »

Just cause 3 is fun to watch.

Highlight of the day was gunner-chan walking up to a guy working at a gas station and she was like.

"Hey. Wanna see some... MAHOU?!"

Then she started ramming Rico shoulder first into the gas pumps till the exploded just to shout "MAHOU" as the explosion killed everything (Including Rico)
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165951 on: December 09, 2015, 06:25:28 am »

Whoa.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #165952 on: December 09, 2015, 06:38:16 am »

Whoa.
Yeah, no wonder we're never going to see Half life 3
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165953 on: December 09, 2015, 07:09:29 am »

Whoa.
Yeah, no wonder we're never going to see Half life 3
What, didn't you see how some random third party site that watches steam caught the string half life 3 somewhere recently? Half Life 3 confirmed!
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165954 on: December 09, 2015, 07:17:11 am »

The most I've seen is some rumor over a possible half life 2 episode 4 thing. Regardless, there's a number of really awesome console games getting PC releases next year (dragon's dogma, disgaea, etc), so there'll be enough things keeping me from being sad about half life 3. If only bloodborne would also get a pc release :C

On today's happy... I don't know, I just have this weird feeling of placid happiness lately. My life isn't all that better then it used to be, but it feels like I'm slowly becoming happier, more hopeful of the future, etc. Nothing special to celebrate, just general, mid level happiness, with a few moments of casual anger/annoyance here and there, but never anything that lasts more then a few minutes. I could use some more money, but for now, I'm happy for no apparent reason.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #165955 on: December 09, 2015, 08:43:45 am »

There's no Half Life 3, only Half Life 2: Episode Two: Part Two.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165956 on: December 09, 2015, 09:11:05 am »

I never got the fascination with Half Life.  I've played the original and it was pretty good, but nothing outstanding.  And I love 1990s shooters.

Descent...now there's a game.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165957 on: December 09, 2015, 09:37:38 am »

Half Life was revolutionary when it came out iirc, not to mention that a lot of very popular games were or are based on Source and GoldSrc.

Half Life 3 would probably announce Source 2 becoming available for people to make sourcemods on  (I don't think you can right now? I might be wrong).

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165958 on: December 09, 2015, 11:58:06 am »

I have now bought a second little reptile to accompany my snake.

It's a baby monitor lizard, who is probably a boy (the guy in the shop spent about three minutes looking at him through a magnifying glass and still couldn't tell, his cloaca scales are odd apparently). I fell in love with the little guy after he bit me while I was browsing through the reptiles. It didn't hurt, his teeth are just tiny little things, but he was an energetic wee devil and just so adorable.  :)

I have also learned that my snake is a boy and is in good health. I originally went into the shop for a complementary health check up and to have him sexed. Walked out with an adorable new little guy
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #165959 on: December 09, 2015, 12:07:03 pm »

I can't honestly talk about what Half-Life was like when it was new, because I was only a year and some months old when it came out. I feel like HL1 is superior to many of its contemporaries though, and HL2 is quite good although far from perfect.

Also, my happy is that I finished a video that was giving me trouble, and the video after that. I anticipate only having to do one more video before I can call my course "finished" in good conscience, so I can still technically make my self-imposed deadline.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:10:30 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 11062 11063 [11064] 11065 11066 ... 13325