Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11061 11062 [11063] 11064 11065 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768668 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165931 on: December 08, 2015, 01:44:54 pm »

I assumed FD was offering Kaenneth delicious cake
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #165932 on: December 08, 2015, 01:53:18 pm »

System Shock 3 was announced.

What is this year.

And the original is getting a remake.

My god.

THis is going to be great or it's going to be awful.
stahp

i can only get so erect

yes this is a post about shodan's voice
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #165933 on: December 08, 2015, 02:01:34 pm »

i can only get so erect

"I-i-is that a ba-banana in y-y-your pocket-t-t-t, or are y-you h-h-h-h-appy to see m-me?"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #165934 on: December 08, 2015, 02:10:06 pm »

i can only get so erect

"I-i-is that a ba-banana in y-y-your pocket-t-t-t, or are y-you h-h-h-h-appy to see m-me?"
"It'zzzzzz not like I l-l-l-l-like you or anythingztztztzt, in-in-inseeect."
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #165936 on: December 08, 2015, 02:36:01 pm »

I wish Myspace were still a thing so that I could have that, tiled, as the background on my profile. With most of the text being in bright green comic sans.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165937 on: December 08, 2015, 02:56:13 pm »

Remember all those Geocities pages with yellow text on a black background?  Good times.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #165938 on: December 08, 2015, 03:19:31 pm »

My favorite part of that era was the embedded MIDI files.  I still have my collection. ^_^

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #165939 on: December 08, 2015, 03:24:55 pm »

And flashing shit. Always with the flashing.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #165940 on: December 08, 2015, 03:27:19 pm »

Yet again fixed my laptop's battery, enabling me to use it without being constantly plugged in. Round three is a win for the Koss.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #165941 on: December 08, 2015, 09:49:58 pm »

Huh. Despite the various minor-to-moderate things afflicting me right now (sleep deprivation, strain injuries, EVIL GAS GENIES and more than one failure to initiate Doodleroutine(tm)), i don't actually have that otherwise persistent nagging sadness in the back of my mind right now. It's usually not hard for me to get caught in a SADLOOP where i SAD about all the things i'm doing wrong, but right now it just doesn't bite. FUN FACT: I AM ENTIRELY OKAY WITH THAT.

Also, i signed up for that school of game design thing, which might have something to do with it. Now, i just have to contain my hype for the next 9 months, and try to get my hands back in proper working order (which, by the way, is progressing in a desirable direction, otherwise i wouldn't be posting here). Secondary fun fact: I'll actually be living at the folk high school for 17 weeks, which is FAR LONGER than i've ever been away from home on my own before (previous max: 10 days). It's possible to go home in the weekends though, so that's nice. I just hope my bowels will behave. :P

* Shook wonders if he should SLOWLY start setting the alarm clock to earlier in the day
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #165942 on: December 08, 2015, 10:16:08 pm »

I'm typing this post out on the 4K monitor attached to my now-functional awesome desktop that I spent a whole year saving up to buy and put together myself. It's a huge change from my old laptop, and it's awesome. :D
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165943 on: December 08, 2015, 10:29:19 pm »

I'm typing this post out on the 4K monitor attached to my now-functional awesome desktop that I spent a whole year saving up to buy and put together myself. It's a huge change from my old laptop, and it's awesome. :D
Grats on computating!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #165944 on: December 08, 2015, 10:36:23 pm »

Tell us the speeeecs
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 11061 11062 [11063] 11064 11065 ... 13325