Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11057 11058 [11059] 11060 11061 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15747817 times)

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165870 on: December 05, 2015, 07:19:30 pm »

That's the 6 hour long math exam that everyone does horribly on, right?

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165871 on: December 05, 2015, 10:25:43 pm »

Small happy but the right earbud on my only set of headphones, that's been non-functional for God knows how long, has suddenly decided to start working again. There isn't any discernible reason for it, but I don't want to disrupt whatever strange magic is at work here by looking too closely at it.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #165872 on: December 05, 2015, 10:30:56 pm »

The brain wasp larvae doesn't want you opening the case and disturbing its growth, either. It's too soon, and it doesn't want to see the outside until it's too late.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #165873 on: December 05, 2015, 10:32:51 pm »

The brain wasp larvae doesn't want you opening the case and disturbing its growth, either. It's too soon, and it doesn't want to see the outside until it's too late.

Where's that post about the spider nest inside the WiiU when you need it.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #165874 on: December 05, 2015, 11:09:12 pm »

i have a policy evaluation class

the final project is to actually do a policy evaluation, expected in the neighborhood of 20ish pages

however, we are explicitly permitted to make up our own data, for practical purposes (unless your study is already done, there is no way to gather data on the cheap in time)

therefore, i have spent the last couple of hours constructing a model of imperial citizens' likelihood to join the rebel alliance, which i will use as a basis for opposition to the implementation of death stars
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #165875 on: December 05, 2015, 11:41:21 pm »

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #165876 on: December 05, 2015, 11:44:34 pm »

Live performance by Arrogant Worms. Laughed my ass off (found it later in the parking lot), sang along to some songs, enjoyed them make up an impromptu character and derailing into... something, whenever he was brought up (His only job is to turn off the projector when there is no remote, his name is Tall Johnny). Even got a two-song encore.

Had a good time. Don't regret going, even though I wanted to stay home and play games.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #165878 on: December 06, 2015, 04:29:18 am »

(His only job is to turn off the projector when there is no remote, his name is Tall Johnny).
This is literally me at school btw
Less so now that I've stopped being the tallest person in my entire year, though.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #165879 on: December 06, 2015, 06:35:19 am »

Man, I am impressed by the impact of new DFs' values and sciences' impact on the worldbuilding. Books, in particular, are starting to sound more like real literature rather than same ol' Necromancers' Medieval Facebook crap about their towers, writing about writings they made, or the villages they come from. It really seems that in a couple updates, DF will be able to procedurally generate pretty lifelike communication.

Also, with the title formats being what they are, I've just discovered a very helpful book called 'Start Your Day With Breathing'. Thanks DF! I wouldn't figure it out myself!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #165880 on: December 06, 2015, 06:45:01 am »

I bet there could be a book in the real world called that, likely about certain meditative exercises.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #165881 on: December 06, 2015, 06:49:04 am »

Exactly my thoughts. It'd make quite a good title for such a book, even.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #165882 on: December 06, 2015, 10:52:49 am »

Necromancers' Facebook crap about their towers

omg are all f*ckn towers like this?? lol you know who u are :))

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165883 on: December 06, 2015, 11:21:30 am »

The other day an adventurer came and ransacked my place.
1 like = 1 reanimation
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #165884 on: December 06, 2015, 11:35:41 am »

More fantasy settings need a facebook equivalent.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 11057 11058 [11059] 11060 11061 ... 13325