Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11048 11049 [11050] 11051 11052 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760960 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165735 on: December 01, 2015, 06:15:38 pm »

It's a beautiful day outside.
Birds aren't singing and flowers aren't blooming BECAUSE IT'S WINTER but fuck me it's still a beautiful day. And on days like these, folks like us...

should totally be gaming because fuck being outside amirite

And on that note, apparently my left hand is healthy enough to handle a dose of Fallout 4. I have already decapitated multiple raiders and animals with a baseball bat, so i think i might like this game. :v

also ffffffff dorf update I WILL HAVE TO TRY THIS AT SOME POINT
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165736 on: December 01, 2015, 06:18:05 pm »

Birds aren't singing and flowers aren't blooming BECAUSE IT'S WINTER but fuck me it's still a beautiful day. And on days like these, folks like us...

should totally be gaming because fuck being outside amirite
+1
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #165737 on: December 01, 2015, 06:24:42 pm »

Birds aren't singing and flowers aren't blooming BECAUSE IT'S WINTER SUMMER but fuck me it's still a beautiful day. And on days like these, folks like us...
FTFY
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165738 on: December 01, 2015, 06:28:08 pm »

Hemispheres.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165739 on: December 01, 2015, 06:35:26 pm »

Today, I was on a conference call. I actually enjoy conference calls, but that's not the happy. I was asked to speak to a large number of store managers, no less than six district managers and at least two regional managers about how my store is doing so well in a specific subset of sales. The store is in a sleepy little town of about 10k people, but we're annihilating places like Chicago and Detroit. I was called out by name. I don't even have my own store yet. Hopefully the recognition helps with that.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #165740 on: December 01, 2015, 07:13:49 pm »

*stares at avatar*
it's a terrible day outside. the wind is freezing, the birds are sleeping...on days like this, people like us...

Should be playing DF.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #165741 on: December 01, 2015, 07:17:15 pm »

Today, I was on a conference call. I actually enjoy conference calls, but that's not the happy. I was asked to speak to a large number of store managers, no less than six district managers and at least two regional managers about how my store is doing so well in a specific subset of sales. The store is in a sleepy little town of about 10k people, but we're annihilating places like Chicago and Detroit. I was called out by name. I don't even have my own store yet. Hopefully the recognition helps with that.
Hey, that's great! Here's to continued fair fortune as a good retailer, man.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165742 on: December 01, 2015, 07:37:15 pm »

Dammit I should be studying but the hype is too much. I have this week and the next anyway, just fiddling with DF for tonight is probably fine.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165743 on: December 01, 2015, 08:30:52 pm »

SO I'M RETURNING TO CANADA
I DIDN'T GET INTO AN ACCIDENT AND NEED TO USE AMERICAN HEALTHCARE
BUT I WON'T WAKE UP TO HIS CUTE FACE ;_;
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165744 on: December 01, 2015, 08:31:37 pm »

Annnd still
I have no idea what just happened.
Sigtext

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #165745 on: December 01, 2015, 09:21:40 pm »

Congrats!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #165746 on: December 01, 2015, 10:45:02 pm »

I just learned that Bethesda, Ubisoft, and Bioware all blacklisted Kotaku a while back.

Looks like some good came from gamergate after all.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165747 on: December 01, 2015, 10:48:25 pm »

Eh?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #165748 on: December 01, 2015, 10:58:25 pm »

I think that may be due to the way they openly publish leaks, like, a lot. Legitimate leaks. In 2013, they had a Fallout 4 leak revealing a voiced male/female protagonist, a blimp with the Brotherhood of Steel insignia on it and a character named Preston Garvey, member of the Minutemen.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #165749 on: December 01, 2015, 11:04:01 pm »

I think that may be due to the way they openly publish leaks, like, a lot. Legitimate leaks. In 2013, they had a Fallout 4 leak revealing a voiced male/female protagonist, a blimp with the Brotherhood of Steel insignia on it and a character named Preston Garvey, member of the Minutemen.
I did a quick search, and that's what Kotaku's claiming as well; their speculation is that they were blacklisted by Bethesda and Ubisoft because they leaked information on Fallout 4, Assassin's Creed: Unity, and Assassin's Creed: Victory.  I wouldn't know if it's true, nor have I any idea of Flying Dice's source that ties it to Gamergate (instead or in addition?).  Then again, I'm so out of the loop on video game reporting in general that when I think of that term, I actually think of the older digital game retailer Gamersgate; I barely even know what Gamergate is beyond a tempest in a teapot. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:06:59 pm by Culise »
Pages: 1 ... 11048 11049 [11050] 11051 11052 ... 13325