Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11040 11041 [11042] 11043 11044 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765255 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165615 on: November 27, 2015, 03:24:22 am »

I was going to say Halo: Cubed.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #165616 on: November 27, 2015, 04:35:18 am »

I'm afraid parkour is a bit beyond my abilities right now. I don't even know how I'll do ladders and AI

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #165617 on: November 27, 2015, 05:28:11 am »

I'm going to make a fairly obscure reference, here, but are you making "Parkata Urbatsu: The Game"?

That would be beautiful.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165618 on: November 27, 2015, 07:52:11 am »

I'm going to make a fairly obscure reference, here, but are you making "Parkata Urbatsu: The Game"?

That would be beautiful.
+1
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #165619 on: November 27, 2015, 08:00:18 am »

"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165620 on: November 27, 2015, 09:06:14 am »

Yaaaay!  (I should have checked the sidestory page before opening that but no harm done)

If you gave me a slice of turkey and a slice of chicken side by side I couldn't tell or taste the difference.
I have no idea if they smell different but they taste pretty different to me...  Usually it's that turkey is tougher.  Even the best turkey I've had were nearly as tender as chicken.  It's also got more taste to it though.

Sorta like the difference between steak and pork to me:  Steak's always tough, unless it's filet fricken mignon.  Except with steak I don't see the point taste-wise.  Never liked steak, pork is what I missed when going pisco-vegetarian.  Nowadays I usually eat chicken and occasionally sausages.

I love sausage so much~

That would be beautiful.
+1

And my happy...  Spent basically all day out with my dad playing Ingress.  We roamed around the mountains of West Virginia, into a quiet rural town, and into a little college town.  Maybe it's because he let me drive his car, or because we both wanted a break from the week-long gathering, but I wasn't in any rush to get back.  It was just really nice!  We didn't talk the entire time, but we chatted a bunch and shared some legit excitement over the *massive* fields we constructed over the area.

Picture here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=120074.msg6629923#msg6629923

I am going to get hit with sooooo much social exhaustion when I get home, which I think happens tomorrow (or maybe tonight, whenever I decide really).  But, like exercising a muscle, I feel like gradually I'm able to handle more and more socialness and actually enjoy it.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #165621 on: November 27, 2015, 09:12:58 am »

Okay, so what's Parkata Urbatsu?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165622 on: November 27, 2015, 09:13:55 am »

Okay, so what's Parkata Urbatsu?
Something from Schlock Mercenary that came in hand in exactly that type of environment.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165623 on: November 27, 2015, 09:18:43 am »

Yep.  Basically a martial art based on parkour.  In the comic it was used in a large rotating space station with lowish "gravity".  By some mall rats, and later the mercenaries chasing them...
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #165624 on: November 27, 2015, 09:54:58 am »

Some martial arts, some parkour, one low-grav station, add mercs. Looks something like the third panel
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #165626 on: November 27, 2015, 06:13:45 pm »

Found a copy of Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach for $14 from a Half-Price Books. It's a first edition published in 1995 so it's relatively out of date and ironically not very modern now.

But non the less, oughta be hella useful for learning more about programming AI and stuff. Whoop whoop.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #165627 on: November 27, 2015, 06:55:58 pm »

Found a copy of Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach for $14 from a Half-Price Books. It's a first edition published in 1995 so it's relatively out of date and ironically not very modern now.

But non the less, oughta be hella useful for learning more about programming AI and stuff. Whoop whoop.
good book

much recommend, although dunno about that edition

and i only skimmed like... one chapter? which i don't remember

had to return it to the library faster than i'd have liked

not the point
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #165628 on: November 27, 2015, 09:48:56 pm »

The webmaster of an old Zelda fansite got back to me with the first fanfiction I ever wrote. I had long thought this story lost to the mists of time.

Reader beware, I cannot be held responsible if you literally contract brain cancer from reading this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #165629 on: November 27, 2015, 10:09:13 pm »

The Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta on the PS4 is fun so far. Only complaints are some connection issues and the fact that I seem to be the only one that knows cameras are a thing.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 11040 11041 [11042] 11043 11044 ... 13325