Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10993 10994 [10995] 10996 10997 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15905382 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #164910 on: November 08, 2015, 02:13:31 am »

Didn't she totally lick that clannfear's claw? That counts as an ingredient for cure disease. :v
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #164911 on: November 08, 2015, 02:20:02 am »

Fookin dreams mang. They create stupid imaginary situations and make your brain believe it. And said situations can be actually completely believable, even. But hey, a plot twist, in this situation you found yourself doing things you've said you won't do IRL. Things that go against your principles, against you. Not necessarily bad things, you know, but simply things that make you question if you've made the right choices in life. Because boy oh boy, that moment when the brain starts to pump in whatever hormone it is that makes you happy and the dreams become the best thing ever BUT then you wake up and you are left confused, sad and yearning.

Well, you know what, I'm not taking this crap this time. Screw you subconscious, you ain't the boss of me.

Today I'm happy because I decided to be happy gundammit.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #164912 on: November 08, 2015, 04:00:27 am »

Fried chicken is amazing. To hell with the ramen, just eat the chicken.
The chicken has to go with SOMETHING, or else it becomes a frustrating experience of fats and greases; I'd go with coleslaw, personally.
Have you tried serving your fried chicken with some fried chicken?

I am losing the ninja meta-game. Confound this power armor, it's shot my dex stats to hell.
The plus side is: in the power armor, you can punch almost as hard as me. Almost.
I want MaximumZero to be a playable character in a fighting game. Or for someone to mod him into DF as a race.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #164913 on: November 08, 2015, 05:16:25 am »

The chicken has to go with SOMETHING, or else it becomes a frustrating experience of fats and greases; I'd go with coleslaw, personally.

I am losing the ninja meta-game. Confound this power armor, it's shot my dex stats to hell.
The plus side is: in the power armor, you can punch almost as hard as me. Almost.
I want MaximumZero to be a playable character in a fighting game. Or for someone to mod him into DF as a race.
MaximumZero too op pls nerf.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164914 on: November 08, 2015, 07:32:33 am »

Didn't she totally lick that clannfear's claw? That counts as an ingredient for cure disease. :v

Yeah, that's what (apparently) cured it. Sigrid could have used some other method to cure Katia(like how she mixed Restore Health and Magicka ingredients into the dipping sauce), but she thought that getting the slutcat to lick a demon lizard's feet was funny as hell.

Oh wait, the vampire bite came after the dinner with Sigrid. I think she may have been diseased from the slaughterfish, though.

Spoiler: Oblivion question (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164916 on: November 08, 2015, 04:28:08 pm »

I just watched all of Rick and Morty over the last two days :V
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164918 on: November 08, 2015, 07:28:45 pm »

MaximumZero too op pls nerf.
They already nerfed me. I work retail, and am no longer allowed to punch people. Also, I'm fairly injury prone.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164919 on: November 08, 2015, 08:11:23 pm »

Eh, that's just the setup for the sequel. 'We need you for one last job, MZ.' 'I told you, I'm done with that stuff. I'm livin' a steady life these days, have a regular job, a wife, kids... I'm out of the game, and I won't be going back.' 'But nobody else stands any chance of succeeding! We need you!'

Coming this fall: MZ II - Punch Harder
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #164920 on: November 08, 2015, 08:13:13 pm »

Someone call Hollywood, we've got a blockbuster.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #164921 on: November 08, 2015, 08:23:36 pm »

It's starting to look like another kitten has been converted to the glory of fingers. Cute lil' black one, this time. The now really friendly tortoiseshell that's 2-3 times the kitten's size appears to be somewhat jealous :3

... am slightly worried she might eat the kitten, now, but still. Fingerlolo~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164922 on: November 08, 2015, 08:25:21 pm »

I work retail, and am no longer allowed to punch people.

I too work retail, and how I wish I was allowed to punch people.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #164923 on: November 08, 2015, 08:42:23 pm »

Eh, that's just the setup for the sequel. 'We need you for one last job, MZ.' 'I told you, I'm done with that stuff. I'm livin' a steady life these days, have a regular job, a wife, kids... I'm out of the game, and I won't be going back.' 'But nobody else stands any chance of succeeding! We need you!'

Coming this fall: MZ II - Punch Harder
"I told you...I aint like that anymore."
--Clint Eastwood as MaximumZero in The Unpunched

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Pages: 1 ... 10993 10994 [10995] 10996 10997 ... 13327