Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10886 10887 [10888] 10889 10890 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783700 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: [🎺💀🎺] Nuclear donuts, advise countering with vampires (Happy thread)
« Reply #163305 on: October 01, 2015, 09:58:37 am »

So he's to blame for-
Dammit Hitler.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163306 on: October 01, 2015, 10:02:13 am »

Hitler got quantum-entangled with reality itself.

That's the crucial part they left out from this classic documentary.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #163307 on: October 01, 2015, 10:02:47 am »

Reality did nothing wrong!

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163308 on: October 01, 2015, 10:40:49 am »

As the moderate voice of reason by my own reckoning, I feel the need to step in and call you all absolute morons who should shut up.  So dumb.  Why can't you just follow the middle ground that I have found, do you like fighting?
As the bystander who refuses to commit to having an opinion, I feel the need to step in and call you irrational. There's no concrete evidence that "O", but there's no evidence that it isn't either. As a result the only reasonable solution is to stay as far away from having an opinion as possible, and not try to infer anything. It's as if you want to possibly be wrong.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #163309 on: October 01, 2015, 10:42:48 am »

And then God made everything in 7 days and 7 nights and everyone was like Yahweh get your shit together and unmake everything now

As the moderate voice of reason by my own reckoning, I feel the need to step in and call you all absolute morons who should shut up.  So dumb.  Why can't you just follow the middle ground that I have found, do you like fighting?
As the bystander who refuses to commit to having an opinion, I feel the need to step in and call you irrational. There's no concrete evidence that "O", but there's no evidence that it isn't either. As a result the only reasonable solution is to stay as far away from having an opinion as possible, and not try to infer anything. It's as if you want to possibly be wrong.
This is all semantics, something the more pedantic of you don't seem to understand. Of course we cannot ascertain "O" because we cannot even ascertain whether anything exists, but we must exist under the assumption that "O" exists otherwise we wouldn't even be able to get "C" done. It's people like you that ruined "L".

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163310 on: October 01, 2015, 10:45:28 am »

I looked at two apartments yesterday. I have to move out of my Mom's place, because it's very clear that my life is just never going to progress so long as I'm stuck in this rinkydink Trailer park located smack dab in the middle of cornfields.

Both places I checked out are very close to my work, but I'm still not sure if I'd be able to support myself indefinitely.

I'm very anxious.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #163311 on: October 01, 2015, 11:25:40 am »

I found a 5500 ruble/month (~$85) intensive Turkish course since I don't have enough to do! It starts on Tuesday.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163312 on: October 01, 2015, 11:44:31 am »

As the good-samaritan devil's-advocate, I have to stand in and be strongly in favor of taking a stance on "O". My personal stance is not to take a stance on "O" at all, nor even sit on the middle ground of the argument surrounding [P, but I argue against my own judgement because I feel obligated to help the underdog.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #163313 on: October 01, 2015, 12:48:14 pm »

Super excited.

Patrick Rothfuss is in serious talks with Lionsgate about doing a movie. And a TV series. And then they asked if they could add a video game. And he's heavily involved in the whole process. It's way too awesome.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #163314 on: October 01, 2015, 01:16:18 pm »

I hate [P, preferring the oddball "T" over it, but I refuse to elaborate on this point any further, or to try to prove how "T" is even remotely relevant to the discussed case. Just my two cents.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #163315 on: October 01, 2015, 01:25:01 pm »

Please. We all know the most important thing in this discussion is "I".
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #163316 on: October 01, 2015, 01:42:12 pm »

The "Left I" or the "Right I"? You're being too vague for your argument to be taken seriously.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163317 on: October 01, 2015, 01:45:03 pm »

And then God made everything in 7 days and 7 nights and everyone was like Yahweh get your shit together and unmake everything now

Quote from: Douglas Adams
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163318 on: October 01, 2015, 01:48:44 pm »

Quote from: Douglas Adams
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Dang world and its starting. Who even starts things and then leaves them alone anyways?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #163319 on: October 01, 2015, 01:51:28 pm »

Apparently grak, seeing as they lack evidence of the O. Not even getting into the rest of that conversation, given it's as a rule just as bad from that angle, but that's a good segue to say what needed to be said.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 10886 10887 [10888] 10889 10890 ... 13325