Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10844 10845 [10846] 10847 10848 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790959 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162675 on: September 14, 2015, 12:46:44 pm »

Well I passed that exam, which removes one subject form the table. Also two professors responded to my e-mails within a day, so that's amazing too (so far it took most of them almost a month, tho it was the summer so it's kinda understandable). Now all i have to do is pass two more bigass exams, write a paper by Friday, finish another paper too (the most annoying part, references, because I mostly used wikipedia :V ) and then wait in line for over hour just to drop off some papers and the next and hopefully final year of my formal education will be underway.

Whoop'de fucking doo!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162677 on: September 14, 2015, 04:19:57 pm »

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/14/440219232/tony-abbott-is-ousted-as-australia-s-prime-minister

is there any reason to say more?
It's been a long time coming, he couldn't charm the shit out of a cow.

I realised that my problem that I was having with my wheel and pedals was that I didn't have the proper driver installed for it. God I'm dumb.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #162679 on: September 14, 2015, 05:40:04 pm »

Finally got the lawn mowed. Peeehhh. As much as I hate mowing, good to have it out of the way.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #162680 on: September 14, 2015, 05:58:32 pm »

A collection of the greatest snow art ever.

Surely there must be an adjective to describe snow art that seems to be taken straight out of Calvin and Hobbes.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #162681 on: September 14, 2015, 06:11:26 pm »

Wattersonian?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162682 on: September 14, 2015, 06:23:06 pm »

Calvinist.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #162683 on: September 14, 2015, 08:05:13 pm »

Another good reason why Calvin and Hobbes is the best comic strip series ever.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #162684 on: September 14, 2015, 09:03:57 pm »

Oh, that's amazing.  Angelfire still exists.  After Geocities went up in smoke, I'm actually a bit surprised. 

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #162685 on: September 14, 2015, 09:10:10 pm »

I am drinking three cups of tea in a row with leftover roast potatoes. Best breakfast ever.

Calvinist.
+1
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #162686 on: September 14, 2015, 09:20:16 pm »

Y'know, I just realized I don't think I've ever actually had roast potatoes. Or at least not, like. Fire roasted or whatever that is. Roast potatoes like with roast beef or somethin', sure, but that's more... broiled or somethin'. Maybe I need to go start a fire in the yard...

E: Actually, now I'm rather curious what potatoes roasted over a pecan wood fire would taste like. Hrm.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162687 on: September 14, 2015, 09:40:20 pm »

...I am on vacation until next monday. This pleases me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #162688 on: September 14, 2015, 09:43:16 pm »

Welcome back, maximum zero.

How's life treating you these days?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162689 on: September 14, 2015, 09:49:12 pm »

It's been very busy. I've basically taken on all of the manager duties at work (at half the pay,) I've heard through the grapevine that I'm being groomed to take over a store of some kind, my ex-wife has stopped being batshit insane for some inexplicable reason (not that I'm complaining,) and I have generally been extremely busy.

How's that family of yours, Japa?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 10844 10845 [10846] 10847 10848 ... 13325