Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10800 10801 [10802] 10803 10804 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778774 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #162015 on: August 29, 2015, 04:16:00 am »

New build of windows 10 is out (Not yet downloaded by me) that actually allows you to change the titlebar color from glaring white.
The pinnacle of innovation!
Or you could get Classic Shell and have your taskbar, title bar, and start menu all automatically change hue to complement your wallpaper. Here's three samples. I think it does a bang-up job, personally.
I didn't know Classic Shell worked on Win 10.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162016 on: August 29, 2015, 05:23:29 am »

New build of windows 10 is out (Not yet downloaded by me) that actually allows you to change the titlebar color from glaring white.
The pinnacle of innovation!
Or you could get Classic Shell and have your taskbar, title bar, and start menu all automatically change hue to complement your wallpaper. Here's three samples. I think it does a bang-up job, personally.
I didn't know Classic Shell worked on Win 10.
It's supported it to a certain degree for a long while, and full official support for Win10 came through in early August.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162017 on: August 29, 2015, 06:41:25 am »

HAHA!  WE GOT THEM TO BRING BACK A FEATURE THAT ALREADY EXISTED!!!!!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #162018 on: August 29, 2015, 02:02:05 pm »

My wife was watching that show where they build tree-houses, and it randomly occurred to me.... that from a tree's perspective, tree-houses are like stitching bits of dead people onto a living person.  In other words, metal as fuck.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #162019 on: August 29, 2015, 02:06:32 pm »

Or a waking nightmare, if you happen to be a sapient tree.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #162020 on: August 29, 2015, 02:29:38 pm »

What if trees can build/grow houses out of other trees? Or like Venus Fly-traps, to counter against us making houses out of them, they grow into houses to feast on us.

The deadly gazebo may be a possibility. Think of the possibilities.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162021 on: August 29, 2015, 02:31:09 pm »

Probably also a waking nightmare if the treehouse was literally metal.   Because, you know...heavy.  Try standing around all day every day, and then imagine having to do it with a big block of metal as a hat.

----------

Sold my car to my friend.  He hasn't paid me yet, but it's only $200 so I'm not worried he's going to skip the state or anything.  Paperwork is all handled, car is killing grass in his yard instead of mine now, and the license plate is removed (that was extra fun because anti theft license plate screws are apparently a thing), all that needs done is to put my plate on my new car when the registration arrives.  And send a copy of the bill of sale to the tax office.

I did not imagine that would be as much as a hassle as it was, and I am so frikken happy it's (mostly) over with.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 02:33:37 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #162022 on: August 29, 2015, 02:33:53 pm »

Probably also a waking nightmare if the treehouse was literally metal.   Because, you know...heavy.  Try standing around all day every day, and then imagine having to do it with a big block of metal as a hat.
If I see a tree wearing a metal hat, I would be worried about how deep a conspiracy goes that even trees are wearing such hats too.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162023 on: August 29, 2015, 04:00:15 pm »

Wow, lucky break. My state's LA was participating in a recruitment drive with others and the ALA, so I got my joint membership much cheaper than I expected it to be.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #162024 on: August 29, 2015, 04:01:19 pm »

Played some mtg today, always fun. Especially when you're playing assassin and you drop somebody's 9/9 out of nowhere with a plummet, then attack him with two of my own big dudes.

Also, I might get in on a dnd campaign soon c:

That said, the person whose target I was murdered me with a hilariously buffed Mystic Kitsune, but hey!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162025 on: August 29, 2015, 08:40:30 pm »

About a decade ago I played a certain online flash game called Autumn War. Today, I finally finished it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:43:15 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #162026 on: August 29, 2015, 08:41:27 pm »

Alright, so, been off the forums for a while, but anyway, flying up to Portland for a whole week soon, who was up there again? I think we might definitely be able to hang out given the time we have to work with.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #162027 on: August 29, 2015, 09:30:22 pm »

Ground zeros is so Gud. Like, easily best feeling MGS game I've played so far already. Can't wait till September 1st!

Also I may have had my problems from earlier solved if things hold up.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162028 on: August 30, 2015, 12:12:55 am »

Huzzah for (hopefully) solved problems!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162029 on: August 30, 2015, 12:49:15 am »

Ground zeros is so Gud. Like, easily best feeling MGS game I've played so far already. Can't wait till September 1st!

Also I may have had my problems from earlier solved if things hold up.
As Sirus said:
Huzzah!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 10800 10801 [10802] 10803 10804 ... 13325