Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10797 10798 [10799] 10800 10801 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779955 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #161970 on: August 28, 2015, 06:08:50 am »

I've just discovered SS13. I  think this may be the most fun I've ever had playing a videogame, even if all I did was zoom around on my cart mopping up the copious puddles of blood.  :D

Don't forget to play the event tomorrow then!

From what I understand its the debut of Galactic Conquest, which is basically like the XCOM type mode they made but made right this time :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #161971 on: August 28, 2015, 06:21:34 am »

I will only ever have to write another three biology exams for the rest of my life, unless I suddenly decide to study medicine or something when I'm thirty. I'm sad to lose the subject, but happy about losing the exams.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #161972 on: August 28, 2015, 09:37:25 am »

So much rain and stuffs happened @_@ But I'm alive and yay.
((I'm happy relief and the many other departments responsible for securing and fixing is coordinated and quick...))

...I think Graknorke asked the thing I mentioned about me cross-enrolling into SPED?
It stands for Special Education. And the 2 subjects I've taken up are seemingly...one of the BEST in my college years. :) Because my classmates are very close-knit and still open/friendly to others...despite us only seeing each other right this semester.

Despite being more loaded (so +stress, doing stuff, and other matters), its all worth the seeking of knowledge :D
One subject in particular is inclusive education...in which we had to wait 3 weeks of no class because there was no instructor (until they had to interview and hire a new one). The notion of Inclusivity is very awesome, and brightened up my day being with folk who thought the same towards the idea.

The happy thing is that I'm enjoying college (over HS and elementary >_>) \o/ Yay people!
...And I'm alive to post this! Yay life!

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #161973 on: August 28, 2015, 10:13:22 am »

The porch roofs on the nearest building are getting renewed. Man it's awesome to have a mayor that's not a complete corruptioneer!
._.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161974 on: August 28, 2015, 10:42:14 am »

Actually I just did a big PC upgrade.
I should play Dwarf Fortress and throttle it, to try it out.
Honestly been getting my fix from Gnomoria lately. I cast my face downward in shame.

Been meaning to get into SS13
Never actually Found it yet. It a MUD?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #161976 on: August 28, 2015, 10:52:54 am »

And also Urist McStation (which uses a fork of the tgstation code).

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161977 on: August 28, 2015, 11:10:08 am »

Ish amazing. I like Baystation, myself. Urist is also great fun.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161978 on: August 28, 2015, 11:14:54 am »

...I think Graknorke asked the thing I mentioned about me cross-enrolling into SPED?
It stands for Special Education. And the 2 subjects I've taken up are seemingly...one of the BEST in my college years. :) Because my classmates are very close-knit and still open/friendly to others...despite us only seeing each other right this semester.
That's good to hear, thanks for remembering :)
And also how good is your memory, even I don't remember asking that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #161979 on: August 28, 2015, 11:34:11 am »

Actually I just did a big PC upgrade.
I should play Dwarf Fortress and throttle it, to try it out.
Honestly been getting my fix from Gnomoria lately. I cast my face downward in shame.

Been meaning to get into SS13
Never actually Found it yet. It a MUD?
Depending on the server you're playing, it's either a multiplayer role-playing (heh) simulation of an insane asylum IN SPACE!, a boring office job IN SPACE! or anything in between. Not a MUD, but now that I think of that, it feels a bit... MUDdy, if lacking a game-mechanical skill system.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #161980 on: August 28, 2015, 11:34:24 am »

I gotta get back to playing some SS13 again. I miss doing my usual antics; like obliterating a bomb testing range while cracking a portion of atmos with an experimental bomb (last time I did that, only the frame of the testing range remained, and half of atmos was missing; even my safety shield barely protected me (results were: 7,15,30 iirc; the safety windows shattered, and I was knocked down). That was no traitor, just me doing ‼SCIENCE‼), or teaming up with virology to get some blood for my blood-nades (with special properties) to set off in the church (mess with cultists' heads, if any), super-lubing the halls and watching the crew slip 'n' slide into the cafeteria and bowling with other crew members, donning a chicken suit, and infesting escape with a flock of chickens and doing a chicken dance, playing roulette with space drugs and mindbreaker toxin... The list goes on.

EDIT:
I tried stepping up the bomb by enlarging the process with the large tanks and the mixing station (same process as making a normal bomb, except much larger equipment and amounts), but unfortunately, it didn't work as expected (wasn't coded in, I guess), and it was a bust. I wasn't able to magnify the explosion enough to rival a nuke. Instead, I got a hot mixture of CO2 and plasma (which I proceeded to ragequit the process by letting the container loose in a room and melt it down).
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:46:51 am by Itnetlolor »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #161981 on: August 28, 2015, 11:46:21 am »

I gotta get back to playing some SS13 again. I miss doing my usual antics; like obliterating a bomb testing range while cracking a portion of atmos with an experimental bomb (last time I did that, only the frame of the testing range remained, and half of atmos was missing; even my safety shield barely protected me (results were: 7,15,30 iirc; the safety windows shattered, and I was knocked down). That was no traitor, just me doing ‼SCIENCE‼), or teaming up with virology to get some blood for my blood-nades (with special properties) to set off in the church, super-lubing the halls and watching the crew slip 'n' slide into the cafeteria and bowling with other crew members, donning a chicken suit, and infesting escape with a flock of chickens and doing a chicken dance, playing roulette with space drugs and mindbreaker toxin... The list goes on.

EDIT:
I tried stepping up the bomb by enlarging the process with the large tanks and the mixing station (same process as making a normal bomb, except much larger equipment and amounts), but unfortunately, it didn't work as expected (wasn't coded in, I guess), and it was a bust. I wasn't able to magnify the explosion enough to rival a nuke. Instead, I got a hot mixture of CO2 and plasma (which I processed to ragequit the process by letting the container loose in a room and melt it down).
On Urist, you can be extra-evil with your bomb-terrorist antics now - we have Smuggler Satchels, which can be hidden under the floor tiles... and I believe can fit a TTV bomb inside them. They are also very, very cheap. Do the math :D
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #161982 on: August 28, 2015, 12:21:39 pm »

smartphone got 'O'

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161983 on: August 28, 2015, 12:27:41 pm »

I just had the most awesome dream I can remember having in a long time. :D
It makes up for sleeping in!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #161984 on: August 28, 2015, 12:38:21 pm »

Finished seeing the entirety of Stargate SG-1, plus all the movies. Which took... about five months, total. Granted, I took sometimes weeks-long breaks between seeing episodes, but still. Just got to watch Atlantis now to finish it all off.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 10797 10798 [10799] 10800 10801 ... 13325