Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10795 10796 [10797] 10798 10799 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784021 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #161940 on: August 27, 2015, 03:01:53 pm »

Before game night began last night against my brothers, I had a job closing just before then, with maybe an adjustment to the final work for the last 15 minutes of it (getting a bit in the way of game night beginning). Postponing games was definitely worth it. Got paid extra from my client for excellent work done on top of the time I already put into it. Not a bad income for the week so far.

Needless to say, I had some fun playing some classic Duke Nukem 3D against my brothers, and remembering the many tricks and traps the game has. Nothing like littering a back alleyway with a few dozen pipebombs, and waiting for one of those poor victims to get caught in the blast zone. It was worth the wait. Speaking of which, the first use of a Holoduke (used by me) managed to work exactly as I expected it to (causing much fun for the later part of the game as I watch them struggle to find out where I found one (resulting in many campy kills by me watching them miss the secret countless times while dodging my fire and getting fooled by my own holodukes)), despite still getting killed by one of my brothers, I still fooled the other in the meantime. Convincing them which was the real me was fun, since they both killed me at the same time at 2 different places ("I" was killed by one of my brothers, while I was killed by the other. Through deductive reasoning, I figured out who got the real kill.).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 03:08:18 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #161941 on: August 27, 2015, 03:08:53 pm »

Fire Emblem: Awakening is amazing and I'm loving it.
Casual mode or Classic mode?
You've got the save slots for it, why not both? :p
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161942 on: August 27, 2015, 05:48:48 pm »

Browsing this forum, from the comfort of my admittedly rather crappy but still comfortable(and it was free anyway) desk chair, using a 1Gbps connection that I am paying for myself, with my own money, on an account in my name. Wee, fiscal independence and the power it brings.

Goddamn, everything is so out of date on my PC...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161943 on: August 27, 2015, 07:03:11 pm »

Fire Emblem: Awakening is amazing and I'm loving it.
Casual mode or Classic mode?
Gonna do a casual run before I do a Hardcore. I love permadeath, but I want to experience this story beforehand and not do the absolutely best I can possibly do. Iunno.

I ALSO GOT MH4U AND AM EXCITED ABOUT IT
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #161944 on: August 27, 2015, 07:07:28 pm »

It's kind of silly to call it "hardcore" when it's been standard for 12 games up to that point. :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #161945 on: August 27, 2015, 07:08:37 pm »

And when it's probably the one fandom where savescumming in permadeath isn't looked down upon, to the point that it gets acknowledged by the in-game dialogue. :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #161946 on: August 27, 2015, 07:11:38 pm »

It's kind of silly to call it "hardcore" when it's been standard for 12 games up to that point. :P
Which is why the actual mode is called Classic.

Speaking of which, I've started a Classic mode game and have managed to make it past chapter 6 without losing anyone so far.

And when it's probably the one fandom where savescumming in permadeath isn't looked down upon, to the point that it gets acknowledged by the in-game dialogue. :P
And by the AI. They go for the units with low HP, trying to make you restart.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161947 on: August 27, 2015, 07:17:43 pm »

i forgot the name shut up
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #161948 on: August 27, 2015, 07:48:46 pm »

Browsing this forum, from the comfort of my admittedly rather crappy but still comfortable(and it was free anyway) desk chair, using a 1Gbps connection that I am paying for myself, with my own money, on an account in my name. Wee, fiscal independence and the power it brings.

Goddamn, everything is so out of date on my PC...
I feel the same way (income and computer-wise). I've had my current (32-bit) machine for the better part of a decade already, and already replaced enough parts of it over time. It'll be nice once I can afford to upgrade to something I don't fear melting my graphics card playing games on decent graphics settings (and finally not be at a disadvantage against my siblings when online gaming either (or be a competent co-op partner in Planetside 2 or Borderlands or similar, since the game won't be at flip-book speeds on even the lowest settings)); though I still have to pat myself on the back the few times I do still own them, or do something amazing despite said disadvantages). Playing games at a proper framerate is going to be surreal for me (from <30fps to 60+fps)). Like going from crap vision or being legally blind, straight to 20/20 or better overnight. I might get motion sickness from the changes. I'm not used to (having) good (quality) things.

On that note, it's nice to finally have the confidence that I need to actually make ends meet, and then some, and maybe finally profit enough to finally catch up on some things; beginning with my computer (for both work and play; mostly play, work gets help along the way).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:51:51 pm by Itnetlolor »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161949 on: August 27, 2015, 07:59:42 pm »

OS finally installed, everything is running great. Gonna not sleep and instead games.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #161950 on: August 27, 2015, 08:14:04 pm »

Gonna not sleep and instead games.
The only reasonable decision.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161951 on: August 27, 2015, 08:36:17 pm »

Just moved into my dorms, wooo college.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161952 on: August 27, 2015, 08:41:25 pm »

OS finally installed, everything is running great. Gonna not sleep and instead games.
finally home
gonna join you
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161953 on: August 27, 2015, 09:03:32 pm »

Congratulation$ all you fi$cally independent people$!!!!!!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #161954 on: August 27, 2015, 09:54:03 pm »

I've been playing a loooot of Pool of Radiance lately, this game has aged sooo well. Biowares NWN games a shit! Just got past the keep, I wonder what's next...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 10795 10796 [10797] 10798 10799 ... 13325