Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10761 10762 [10763] 10764 10765 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763798 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #161430 on: August 12, 2015, 10:06:01 pm »

On the cusp of victory, in a lot of ways. Asset ready to upload when I get home. Found inspiration for another game to make (some of the tedious beginning work was already laid down by the example scene for my asset).  I even learned how to make myself sit up like a regular human being so my back doesn't hurt so much.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161431 on: August 12, 2015, 10:08:27 pm »

• Men actually prefer flat chests
I feel that further research needs to be done.
We could just do a poll.

A yes for me. Sorta.

Though according to my friends last night, my 'type' is basically 'Librarian in predatory stilettos'.
So that seems to fit.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:15:35 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #161432 on: August 12, 2015, 10:12:29 pm »

Have you ever tried putting a square object inside your curvy chest? It just doesn't feel right, man. Only euclidean geometry permitted on these premises.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161433 on: August 12, 2015, 10:58:46 pm »

There's a dj on a radio station (93.7 fm KLBJ) here in Texas who's always giving lip service to bud lite, going on about how it's his favorite beer, encouraging his "rowdy rocker" listeners to sit back on the weekends and have a good time and complimenting that good time with responsible drinking of "a couple of buds", etc etc.

Obviously the beer does something right for some people.  I suspect he gets paid for his shameless plugs though. :P
It sure sounds like he would be... but still, it's not a bad beer!
I tried actual budweiser for the first time tonight, too. I was practically unconscious from eating so much food, but it tasted alright for me. Honestly both of them taste reasonably similar to certain cheap Australian beers. I guess I'm not exactly a gourmet when it comes to beer. >.>

Also, you're in Texas? We should totally grab us a "couple of buds" if I make it over there next month.
...That really sounds more like a marijuana reference to me. I guess the slogan's probably been around for a long time.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161434 on: August 12, 2015, 11:01:34 pm »

I don't suppose you're visiting NC, Yoink?
Not that it would probably matter, I'm going to Montana next week with family for a week and a half.
(deep breaths, deep breaths)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #161435 on: August 12, 2015, 11:03:38 pm »

Also, you're in Texas? We should totally grab us a "couple of buds" if I make it over there next month.
...That really sounds more like a marijuana reference to me. I guess the slogan's probably been around for a long time.
I don't drink, I'm not that fun. Nor am I legally old enough to drink, really. Woo, 'murricuh.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #161436 on: August 12, 2015, 11:05:21 pm »

... my philosophy when it comes to food is roughly equivalent to my philosophy when it comes to bosoms. If there's a bone in it, something has gone wrong.

Y'all are welcome to the unpleasant crunches, though. Takes all kinds...

So you don't like a nice rack of fall off the bone BBQ ribs?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #161437 on: August 12, 2015, 11:05:41 pm »

Don't worry, you'll be able to find plenty of weed during your stay in the US, Yoink.
Also, Texas has armadillos. You need to pet an armadillo.
It also has Gunner-chan and Owlga. You must pet them too.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161438 on: August 12, 2015, 11:13:39 pm »

Huh.  I guess I'm in the lucky ten thousand today.  Twice.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #161439 on: August 12, 2015, 11:17:55 pm »

So you don't like a nice rack of fall off the bone BBQ ribs?
Nope. Deboned rib meat is fine (good, really), but the bones are about as close to a total turnoff as it gets without actually being one. I can eat it, but it stops being in any way fun. Even the sensation of scraping it off the bone with a fork is just... unpleasant, to say nothing of the little bits that still pretty much bloody always manage to get into the meat. There ain't much I hate in the world of culinary sensations more than biting into a bit of bone.

M'separated from the animal by several degrees and damn happy about it :V

Honestly, about the only time I like messing with bones at all, food or otherwise, is ones in proper working order and on the inside or stuff that's been worked -- jewelry and whatnot. Otherwise I just really don't like touching them, and aren't particularly fond of even being near 'em. S'always been just kinda' unsettling.

... also, yoink, don't listen to EB. Don't pet armadillos. They're disease ridden pests. Feel free to run them over, shoot them, or throw whatever's nearby that's heavy enough to kill at them, though.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161440 on: August 12, 2015, 11:19:50 pm »

I don't suppose you're visiting NC, Yoink?
Not that it would probably matter, I'm going to Montana next week with family for a week and a half.
(deep breaths, deep breaths)
I doubt it, sadly. I'd like to explore more of the country but at this point it looks like I'm mostly going to be in Arizona, maybe a bit of Mexico, and, if I decide to go with my brother on the trip he has planned, Las Vegas and Canada. I'm not made of money, though, so it's nigh impossible to do all the stuff I'd like to. One day, one day I'll be back with a shitload of money and tour across the whole continent. 

I don't drink, I'm not that fun.
...I cannot help but see a connection between the two issues. :P
It's a shame about the "too young to drink" part, though. Could catch up anyway if I actually make it to Texas. I'm hoping to visit Dallas in late August.

Don't worry, you'll be able to find plenty of weed during your stay in the US, Yoink.
Also, Texas has armadillos. You need to pet an armadillo.
It also has Gunner-chan and Owlga. You must pet them too.
Speaking of strange and terrifying critters... is a Coatimundi actually a real thing, or am I getting my leg pulled?
Not that that wouldn't be a valid karmic response for all the ridiculous tall tales we Australians like to tell about our local fauna, heh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #161441 on: August 12, 2015, 11:31:34 pm »

*shrugs* Ask wikipedia. I don't think I've ever heard the word used before, but I'm on the wrong side of the country for arizona et al slang. We do have raccoons, but they're not exactly some strange beast of legend.
Ask not!
Ask!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #161442 on: August 12, 2015, 11:33:53 pm »

@yoink; It apparently refers to coatis, which are an actual animal, or Andy Hernandez, a musician. But I've honestly never been that far south anyway, so Im not familiar with what names people are using for what animal. Making up shit about wildlife to confound travellers for our own amusement is practically an American tradition though.

Also, frumple, you're just mean. Poor adorable little living soccerballs wonderfully amusing creatures don't deserve to be abused so. ;-;
I make Spellcrafts!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #161443 on: August 12, 2015, 11:38:47 pm »

No, no, I would totally agree with you that armadillos are pretty darn cute (as long as you don't look or get too close, anyway). They're just also disease ridden pests that should be culled on sight.
Ask not!
Ask!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #161444 on: August 12, 2015, 11:41:00 pm »

I don't drink, I'm not that fun.
...I cannot help but see a connection between the two issues. :P
It's a shame about the "too young to drink" part, though. Could catch up anyway if I actually make it to Texas. I'm hoping to visit Dallas in late August.

I'll rephrase that, I'm fun, but not sooooo fun that I drink. People can be cool nerdy rockers and be straightedge too, right. No? Kay.
I'm a bit north of Austin, in williamson county, so yeah. Dallas is I think a 4 hour drive or so from here, last I checked.

Speaking of strange and terrifying critters... is a Coatimundi actually a real thing, or am I getting my leg pulled?
Not that that wouldn't be a valid karmic response for all the ridiculous tall tales we Australians like to tell about our local fauna, heh.
Coatis are a thing.

Be on the lookout for jackalopes or chupathingies. Those are quite the majestic sight for foreigners.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 10761 10762 [10763] 10764 10765 ... 13325