Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10755 10756 [10757] 10758 10759 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767929 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #161340 on: August 11, 2015, 06:17:31 pm »

So, I was in the city today, and it was brutally hot, so I stopped in a McDonalds to get some coffee and food. As I'm eating in the corner this lady comes up to me and tells me that I look like I'm good with "computers and phones and all that". Turns out they needed someone to add the song "You Spin Me Right Round" by Flo Rida. I did it, it took a while to figure out, but they entertained me with their conversation the whole time. Apparently one of them wants to see a movie about batman in an alternate universe where batman is a real bat vampire? They also offered to buy me more food and were very apologetic for making my food get cold. They invited me to go to the movies with them but I didn't have time :( They insisted we take a group picture, though.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #161341 on: August 11, 2015, 06:21:17 pm »

... that. That hair. On the right. That there's cannibal hair. You know not what fate you fled from, q.

Also yeah, there's at least one comic line for batman where he's an actual vampire. Forget which one(s?) it is, though. Is from a good while back.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161342 on: August 11, 2015, 06:27:34 pm »

... that. That hair. On the right. That there's cannibal hair. You know not what fate you fled from, q.

Also yeah, there's at least one comic line for batman where he's an actual vampire. Forget which one(s?) it is, though. Is from a good while back.

Just imagine if I had failed to complete the task at hand. *shudders* But no they were nothing but nice. I thought they might be intoxicated but I decided by the end of this experience that they were just really talkative cheery people.

EDIT: On the way home a very nice man tried to sell me stolen DVDs, too. Unlike most of the peddlers he wasn't pushy though. I told him "No, thanks!" and he was just "That's a'ight, bud!" Everyone is so friendly today, it is quite refreshing.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:30:04 pm by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161343 on: August 11, 2015, 06:29:27 pm »

So, I was in the city today, and it was brutally hot, so I stopped in a McDonalds to get some coffee and food. As I'm eating in the corner this lady comes up to me and tells me that I look like I'm good with "computers and phones and all that". Turns out they needed someone to add the song "You Spin Me Right Round" by Flo Rida. I did it, it took a while to figure out, but they entertained me with their conversation the whole time. Apparently one of them wants to see a movie about batman in an alternate universe where batman is a real bat vampire? They also offered to buy me more food and were very apologetic for making my food get cold. They invited me to go to the movies with them but I didn't have time :( They insisted we take a group picture, though.
The fact that they did not want Dead Or Alive's version makes me sad.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161344 on: August 11, 2015, 06:34:36 pm »

The Fio Rida remix is actually pretty good, honestly.  The new lyrics are... uh, crude and a bit cheap.  But it's fun.
I do prefer the original, though.  Even though it's crude and sexy too, in its own way, particularly the video. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Or maybe I'm just sentimental because I saw this so many years ago and thought "Wow, if I liked guys this would be really hot!"  *facepalm*

Edit: I'm sure the Flo Rida version would be better if I could make out most of the words of the rap
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:38:22 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161345 on: August 11, 2015, 06:54:16 pm »

I have no idea if you're making a reference but that sounds kind of racist on the face of it. >_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #161346 on: August 11, 2015, 06:55:50 pm »

das raycis

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161347 on: August 11, 2015, 06:58:01 pm »

But Rolan.
I want your loooo-ooooooooooooo-o-ove.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #161348 on: August 11, 2015, 07:00:41 pm »

I have no idea if you're making a reference but that sounds kind of racist on the face of it. >_>
More ageist, actually. Or maybe wiggist, I'unno.
Ask not!
Ask!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161349 on: August 11, 2015, 07:02:06 pm »

But Rolan.
I want your loooo-ooooooooooooo-o-ove.
S-shut up KoSS-baka!
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161350 on: August 11, 2015, 07:02:34 pm »

More ageist, actually. Or maybe wiggist, I'unno.
I mean I just googled "Cannibal Hair" out of curiosity and a few people with slightly similar haircuts showed up...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #161351 on: August 11, 2015, 07:05:06 pm »

... wait, seriously? I... I wasn't actually referencing anything. Intentionally.
Ask not!
Ask!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161352 on: August 11, 2015, 07:07:00 pm »

I dunno, just something about "Natural kinky African hair? CANNIBAL!" strikes me as untoward.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #161353 on: August 11, 2015, 07:10:25 pm »

... desc, there was nothing natural about that hair. Or at least it didn't look like it from that angle.
Ask not!
Ask!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161354 on: August 11, 2015, 07:13:54 pm »

When/if I do reach a state where I get a SO...  This is what I want to play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72dIIY09VIw
This would also work, particularly if it's a guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtD1IpH5a5Q

Ideally I would set up a playlist so one of these is the next song, then share headphones.  I can't into romance.
(I've been listening to that tiesto remix for over a decade now, yeeesh)
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 10755 10756 [10757] 10758 10759 ... 13325