Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10740 10741 [10742] 10743 10744 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753570 times)

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #161115 on: August 06, 2015, 08:28:05 pm »

Spoke with therapist. Bad news, lots wrong in my head. Good news. I can maybe fix it. That whole self esteem/identity thing is on the checklist. So, forward motion.

Hey, I heard there's a lower boards IRC but can't seem to get this stuff to work (yeah I searched for it). Where is it? How do you get on?

Sorry to hear that about your mental health. May your fixing ward it off quickly.

As far as the IRC, it was pretty dead the last time I joined.

Robot Parade Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Well, go on ... parade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161116 on: August 06, 2015, 08:30:57 pm »

Spoke with therapist. Bad news, lots wrong in my head. Good news. I can maybe fix it. That whole self esteem/identity thing is on the checklist. So, forward motion.

Hey, I heard there's a lower boards IRC but can't seem to get this stuff to work (yeah I searched for it). Where is it? How do you get on?

Sorry to hear that about your mental health. May your fixing ward it off quickly.

Thanks to the first part. Aw crap, to the second.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #161117 on: August 06, 2015, 08:35:52 pm »

you hung around for approximately two minutes before leaving

two minutes

Give it an hour in the background, you'll suddenly see a lot of messages. In fact, people spoke to you shortly after you left, at least the one time i saw you joining. :v

also @Robot Parade Leader sending PM because i can't be assed to look for the thread
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #161118 on: August 06, 2015, 08:36:56 pm »

two minutes

Give it an hour in the background, you'll suddenly see a lot of messages. In fact, people spoke to you shortly after you left, at least the one time i saw you joining. :v

also @Robot Parade Leader sending PM because i can't be assed to look for the thread

dude what

people talked to me

im back in it

...And I can't find it. Where's the link, it was obvious enough for me to find it before.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:39:33 pm by Laptisen »

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #161119 on: August 06, 2015, 08:38:01 pm »

*Searches "irc" to find forum thread*
*finds forum post I just looked at*
*facepalm*
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161120 on: August 06, 2015, 08:39:05 pm »

Apparently it's bay12lb on irc.darkmyst.net.  For some reason Chatzilla said there's nobody there, but there is.  Well, nobody talking, but 29 users.  Topic even changed on the 5th.  Think I'll lurk there for a couple days.

Edit:  Sorta ninja'd, not sure why nobody posted the location though...
irc.darkmyst.net
#bay12lb
no idea why the link wouldn't work when I tried
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:41:56 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Robot Parade Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Well, go on ... parade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161121 on: August 06, 2015, 08:40:38 pm »

two minutes

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=118685.0 ?

I seem to be doing it wrong and not quite getting this thing to work for me. Help?

Also Rolan 7, I don't think that seems to work. It tells me the domain name may be available. not sure how that works out.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #161122 on: August 06, 2015, 08:42:32 pm »

dude what

people talked to me

im back in it
many senpais noticed you, lapti-kun~

i hope you're referring to #bay12lb because otherwise i'm making a grand fool of myself

In actual happy news, despite an extremely slow start to the day, it turned out to be quite nice. Went out to eat dinner as offered by a friend due to me helping him get through an exam, which was a jolly good time. Always nice to know that ones efforts are appreciated. c:

sneakinsert: Also yes RPL that thread. I'd recommend getting a dedicated client, since webchats are usually pretty iffy. :v
I don't know how it works in any other clients, but in ChatZilla i can just go like "/server irc.darkmyst.com" and then "/join #bay12lb" and then my arrival is hailed like you would hail a tumbleweed.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:44:51 pm by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161123 on: August 06, 2015, 08:45:36 pm »

Weirdest thing, using the url tag on it caused it to change after I submit it.  It modified my message to contain the url it thought I meant... http://irc://irc.darkmyst.net/bay12lb
Obviously that's wrong, but I guess maybe url tags only allow http for reasons.  Meh.  If you have an IRC handler, this ought to work:
irc://irc.darkmyst.net/bay12lb
Just gotta put it in the URL bar manually.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #161124 on: August 06, 2015, 09:53:29 pm »

One of those starts-early-ends-in-may places, probably.
yes, also we have an extra week-long break in september now so i think school is starting a bit earlier than it did last year and stuff

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #161125 on: August 06, 2015, 10:37:04 pm »

sneakinsert: Also yes RPL that thread. I'd recommend getting a dedicated client, since webchats are usually pretty iffy. :v
I don't know how it works in any other clients, but in ChatZilla i can just go like "/server irc.darkmyst.net" and then "/join #bay12lb" and then my arrival is hailed like you would hail a tumbleweed.

Fixed that for you.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161126 on: August 06, 2015, 10:51:26 pm »

I got so mad with a friend at the Wall Of Flesh, it was wonderful and we bonded.

In other news...I just watched Jon Stewart's final episode of The Daily Show. I'm sad but happy, and it was over all goddamn wonderful. His speech on bullshit was well done and meant a lot. Farewell, Jon, you glorious wanker.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #161127 on: August 07, 2015, 12:57:59 am »

Yesterday morning, I spent 2 2/3 hours watching, for the first time in my life, an animé not specifically aimed at eight-year-olds.

And now I think I'm a Death Note addict.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #161128 on: August 07, 2015, 01:17:26 am »

Yes, but have you stayed up all night watching Nichijou?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161129 on: August 07, 2015, 01:23:00 am »

I was googling Davepeta images for reasons (possible steam avatar is the reasons) and one of the prettiest (much too pretty) was an 8track link.
I'm getting alternately ungangster rap, and heavily scratched j-pop
It's been about an hour
don't send help
claw claw MFs http://8tracks.com/lokh/claw-claw
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 10740 10741 [10742] 10743 10744 ... 13325