Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10730 10731 [10732] 10733 10734 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764489 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #160965 on: August 04, 2015, 02:58:09 pm »

All I see is a bunch of boxes. ;3
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #160966 on: August 04, 2015, 03:00:51 pm »

Spoiler: it involves fuhrers.
._.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160967 on: August 04, 2015, 03:01:51 pm »

Damn you, Chromium, for having broken Unicode support.
All I see is a bunch of boxes. ;3

* LordSlowpoke scoffs

i didn't personally install six mi-- over five hundred fonts for this

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160968 on: August 04, 2015, 03:02:35 pm »

My teacher called me and invited me to come have pizza and let everybody congratulate me.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #160969 on: August 04, 2015, 03:03:01 pm »

Surpise pizza. .3

That's always good!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #160970 on: August 04, 2015, 03:06:24 pm »

I got a tomato pie at the farmer's market. It turns out tomato pies are awesome.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #160971 on: August 04, 2015, 03:08:42 pm »

I got a tomato pie at the farmer's market. It turns out tomato pies are awesome.
Isn't that a pizza without cheese?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #160972 on: August 04, 2015, 03:08:59 pm »

I realized it was the last day of summer vacation, but I wasnts sad at all. That made me happy. Or concerned about my metal health
If you aren't happy about your summer break ending then it means your hedonism is out of control.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160973 on: August 04, 2015, 03:14:19 pm »

Surpise pizza. .3

That's always good!
Well unless... hm.  Maybe if...
Nope, that is true.  Also, congratulations on getting a valuable general education Steelmagic (:

Current happy:  I love it when a show has an obvious twist for like, almost a whole season.  Then it deploys the twist...  But it's technically something else, and is more interesting.  Sometimes it's fun to be proven wrong.  (West Wing season 7 episode 20)

Also, I made some good cleaning progress today.  Then I got interrupted by work.  Now I can justify taking a break!
I should probably recycle these boxes full of empties at night anyway.  I apparently still have some shame.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #160974 on: August 04, 2015, 03:17:10 pm »

Actually, it has cheese. It's pretty similar to a pizza now that I think about it. But the tomatoes are slices instead of a sauce, and they're topped with basil and onions, then cheese, then sprinkled with breadcrumbs. I am definitely going to make one of these in the future. More food should strive to be like pizza.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #160975 on: August 04, 2015, 03:21:26 pm »

All this talk about pizza made me go microwave up a few.

Thanks bay12! Reminding me of pizza!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160976 on: August 04, 2015, 03:22:20 pm »

Remembering the important things. Like pizza.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #160977 on: August 04, 2015, 04:13:17 pm »

Remembering the important things. Like pizza.
Pizza is both the start and end of that list. It's not actually a 1-item list, it's just for emphasis.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #160978 on: August 04, 2015, 06:38:30 pm »

Been several months since I first started committing myself to freelancing. I think the feeling of my last job has finally started to disappear from my mind, and I have finally started to relax to the point of appreciating my new/really-old lifestyle. Sure, I'm making a pretty crappy income right now (income's income, at least; but soon to be less a problem), but I haven't felt so much more in control and with a peace of mind in my life since I started being homeschooled eons ago. I think the feeling of "minimum wage job" is no longer weighing on my mind either, though it is kinda annoying that the minimum wage pretty much jumped to my standard rate as I was turning over (so burger flipping is equivalent to a career I went to college for). But anyway, no direct contact with customers, I'm my own boss, I can work at home drunk, finally being able to acknowledge how much free time I have again, and a much more comfortable means of income (be required to do less hours to make ends meet is always a nice feeling; having done the math, if I can meet my own expectations, I shouldn't worry at all.), heck, being able to work on my terms... The feeling's good.

Oh, and why soon my income shouldn't be as much a problem later on is apparently there's a feature on the site I'm using to get work that will provide additional assistance to 'Top Rated' contractors, and at the rate I'm going, I should cross that marker within a month or 2, with plenty of time left before the year ends (depending on how they track the time/lifespan regarding maintaining it). At least, finding and getting more work should become less of a hassle, and I get a tag on my profile that should help me more likely get a job I apply to.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:42:38 pm by Itnetlolor »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160979 on: August 04, 2015, 06:44:08 pm »

Man, now I want pizza :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 10730 10731 [10732] 10733 10734 ... 13325