Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10696 10697 [10698] 10699 10700 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15775959 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #160455 on: July 19, 2015, 09:13:55 pm »

My players went off the rails. My players went faaaaaar off the rail. They managed to get into a violent knife fight with a Swedish chef that I had intended to be solely a gag character. It was by far one of the most horrifyingly wonderful sequence of events that I had ever had a hand in orchestrating. I'm currently developing plans just what the hell happens next, as one of the PCs has been arrested and is awaiting a trial. But for now?

BORK BORK BORK BOOOOOORK!!!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #160456 on: July 19, 2015, 10:29:22 pm »

I'm having way too much fun with the explosive melee attacks cheat in GTA V. Fists of fury and vengeance, cities of corpses.

Too bad the game froze. :c
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #160457 on: July 20, 2015, 12:54:54 am »

Went on a family outing to the zoo today, it was fun (even though we got rained on, heavily. But I was prepared!) Fun times, and I got some good critter pictures: http://imgur.com/a/cC5rv
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160458 on: July 20, 2015, 11:13:38 am »

Prequel updated! It's back to being happy and jokey for at least a couple of updates more.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160459 on: July 20, 2015, 12:08:11 pm »

Went on a family outing to the zoo today, it was fun (even though we got rained on, heavily. But I was prepared!) Fun times, and I got some good critter pictures: http://imgur.com/a/cC5rv
Nice pictures, thanks!  Reminds me of the zoo near my hometown, I should visit it sometime.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #160460 on: July 20, 2015, 01:20:16 pm »

Got to Battle Rank 10 in Planetside 2. Fuck yeah! :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160461 on: July 20, 2015, 02:37:52 pm »

I went and bought clothes.   For the first time.  Myself.  Without other people pressuring me into it.

So I am now a proud owner of 4 pairs of underwear without extra holes in them, 2 new pairs of pants also without extra holes, and a new shirt (because I already had plenty of shirts)

My happy is that they somehow all fit me.  I was giving myself like, 20% chance of success, tops.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #160462 on: July 20, 2015, 03:37:01 pm »

I visited a zoo today, with a bunch of walk-in enclosures. They had them for the usual birds, butterflies, and lemurs, but a particularly fun one was the walk-in terrarium of spiders. Yes, I paid to get within touching distance of dozens upon dozens of spiders and their webs, and I don't regret it at all. My sister was actually more scared of the butterflies.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #160464 on: July 20, 2015, 07:29:42 pm »

A weird thing to be happy about, but Gunner-chan has been a lot more focused lately. Okay that's not the weird part.

The weird part is she's gone back to trying to make an actual functional chainsword. Which is well, hilariously dangerous but she seems happy being actually focused on something.

Plus she finally took my advice and decided to rethink who her real friends always were.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160465 on: July 20, 2015, 07:40:38 pm »

The weird part is she's gone back to trying to make an actual functional chainsword. Which is well, hilariously dangerous but she seems happy being actually focused on something.

functional chainsword..

That is so incredibly awesome.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #160466 on: July 20, 2015, 07:41:49 pm »

Oh hell yes. That's an engineering project I can get behind. Preferably only behind, if I got in front of it I think I'd lose some limbs.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #160467 on: July 20, 2015, 08:01:15 pm »

Chainsword? DA, WORTHY PROJECT.

Also, today i did a small thing that was still a fairly big thing for me. See, i was at the library in this newfangled building at the docks (which, conveniently, is called Dokk1, which is a terrible name if you ask me). Anyways, in one of the bookcases, there was a little whiteboard facing outwards, with a marker lying in front of it. On it was a nice "have a nice summer!", probably written by the classic pair of BFF girls by the looks of it. So my brain goes like "hey, there's a MARKER and a NICE MESSAGE, DO SOMETHING". After a bit of hestitation, i drew a happy little face below their message being all "thanks!". Of course, it didn't turn out to be an artistic masterpiece, but in order to understand the bigness of this for me, one should know that i suffer from anxiety about drawing outside of my private little bubble. This was a step crystal clearly against that anxiety, especially because i actually denied myself a terrible excuse. :D
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #160468 on: July 20, 2015, 08:02:42 pm »

I sooo want to see the result of that project, owlga.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160469 on: July 20, 2015, 08:59:46 pm »

functional chainsword
FOR THE GLORY OF SPEARBREAKERS!!!!!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 10696 10697 [10698] 10699 10700 ... 13325