Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10573 10574 [10575] 10576 10577 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15905007 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #158610 on: June 08, 2015, 03:47:35 pm »

guys
guys there's a kung fury game
GUYS
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #158611 on: June 08, 2015, 04:05:22 pm »

Yeah, it looks kind of crappy.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #158612 on: June 08, 2015, 04:28:31 pm »

A storm is brewing outside, it's loud and windy and holy shit I can't wait for it to hit. The tension in the air, it's incredible.

And I'm going to sleep so sweetly once it does.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158613 on: June 08, 2015, 05:49:40 pm »

Scored a 98 percent on my history finals.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #158614 on: June 08, 2015, 07:12:30 pm »

Skullgirls is so fuuuun. So many different fighters to try. Almost all of them are cute girls. Amazing artstyle. Fantastic training room with hitboxes, slow down, damage info, so much useful stuff for learning or practicing or mucking about. So much potential for customizability with different teams of fighters with different assist moves.  It's just greeeeeat. I find myself staying up all night playing characters and practicing with new characters and beating single player with new characters and aaaaargh fighting geek me is geeking out.

11/10 best waifu fight simulator 2015. Best $3 I've spent in a while. Praise steam sales.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #158615 on: June 08, 2015, 07:22:07 pm »

Skullgirls is so fuuuun. So many different fighters to try. Almost all of them are cute girls. Amazing artstyle. Fantastic training room with hitboxes, slow down, damage info, so much useful stuff for learning or practicing or mucking about. So much potential for customizability with different teams of fighters with different assist moves.  It's just greeeeeat. I find myself staying up all night playing characters and practicing with new characters and beating single player with new characters and aaaaargh fighting geek me is geeking out.

11/10 best waifu fight simulator 2015. Best $3 I've spent in a while. Praise steam sales.

grab the wulf if you haven't already.
everyone needs the wulf in their lives.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158616 on: June 08, 2015, 08:08:41 pm »

Glad to see I'm not the only one here who nabbed it on sale.

...I have yet to play it because I'm worried it might go for cheaper during the "actual" summer sale and want to be able to refund and re-buy it, though.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #158617 on: June 08, 2015, 09:08:34 pm »

...I have yet to play it because I'm worried it might go for cheaper during the "actual" summer sale and want to be able to refund and re-buy it, though.
It was $3, $6 including the dlc during a midweek madness 80% off sale last week when I got it. Was pretty cheap. Would be surprised if it got cheaper.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #158618 on: June 08, 2015, 09:48:01 pm »

you cheap bastard
Also, that policy only lasts 14 days.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #158619 on: June 08, 2015, 09:53:54 pm »

Yesterday I watched Fury Road with my uncle and some friends from the LARP. Afterward we went to a tavern, got some good food, went back to his place and played some really good CAH. Had a pretty great Sunday. Kinda makes up for cutting part of my thumb off and getting covered in splinters the day before.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158620 on: June 08, 2015, 09:54:37 pm »

you cheap bastard
Also, that policy only lasts 14 days.
Yes, but people are convinced the sale will start in a few days and I want to see if they're right.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #158621 on: June 08, 2015, 09:55:10 pm »

Yesterday I watched Fury Road with my uncle and some friends from the LARP. Afterward we went to a tavern, got some good food, went back to his place and played some really good CAH. Had a pretty great Sunday. Kinda makes up for cutting part of my thumb off and getting covered in splinters the day before.
Did it get re-attached?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #158622 on: June 08, 2015, 09:57:19 pm »

Did it get re-attached?
Too small to matter, big enough to still feel weird because there's a part of my thumb that's not there anymore.

On another note, I love that this is a thing:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:08:50 pm by AlleeCat »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #158623 on: June 09, 2015, 12:18:22 am »

This fucking bathroom.

Why is it so fancy. It's a significant part of the ship, this is madness!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #158624 on: June 09, 2015, 12:19:17 am »

That's a fabulous bathroom.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 10573 10574 [10575] 10576 10577 ... 13327